New TSC 140 Discussion - January 19, 2002

My I-140 is filed on July 26th 2001 and ND is Aug 1. any idea how long its goinc to take. need 1-800

Are there any EB2 cases trasferred to NSC or VSC

Are there any EB2 cases that are filed between august and september are trasferred to NSC or VSC?

Kishan Patel

Hello Kishan Patel!! Have you thought about contacting your local Congressman or Senator\'s office, your case is long... past due and sometimes they can help!

1-800 number for TSC!

The number we usually try to talk to an IIO or to hear AVM is (214)-381-1423. I did not know that TSC has an 800 number.

TexasLucky

I spoke to my colleague. She doesnt have the exact details , since the lawyer has not given it.

EB3
Filed sometime in May 01
AD - Jan 16 02

i tried calling the TSC no.

i tried calling the TSC number, after so many trials i got thru , but when i wanted to speak the officer, i waited online for half hour then hung up, does any one knows usaully how long is the wait, to get to the officer.

Any takers

When will the august application will be processed. Guys is there anybody with august ND, application Assigned/RFE/Declined etc.

PD 09/01/1998 (It is true)
RD 08/17/2001
ND 08/20/2001

D_z and Nadik, your cases have been overdue, please contact your local congressmen to follow up your

TSC is so inefficient in processing all sorts of applicantions. Those who would on EB1 140 cases are old men and women who are usually can not sit any long every work day and they usually get sick 4 days a week. What we can expect from them? I should have killed myself by filing my I140 through the EB1 category.

Sometimes, you don’t hear any sound on the phone.

When you call TSC and been put on hold, you will hear the message asking you to continuously hold.
However, at some point, there will no sound at all and you think your are hung up by TSC. Yet, the line is still up.
My suggestion is that you keep holding for at least one hour. If you still do not hear any voice, you are really hung up by TSC. The average holding time is between 30 to 45 minutes.

August Dates

My RD is 08/06 and ND is 08/30. Same old message at TSC and case is not found at VSC nor NSC. So, I am guessing our turns have not come yet....

EB3 TSC ND : 19th July 2001, Any Idea when AD will be ? anybody near that or passed after that ?

EB3 TSC ND : 19th July 2001, Any Idea when AD will be ? anybody near that or passed after that ?

Asian you may check NSC/VSC for transfer status.

Otherwise I think you migh hear something in next two weeks.
Just guessing

EB2 RIR ND 07/20

I am still waiting!.. I have no idea whether my case is assigned or not, I will have to find out tomorrow...

Thanks,
DESI_123
EB2
ND 07/20
RD 05/22