New TSC 140 Discussion - January 19, 2002

Please send your e-mails to tsci140@hotmail.com to add/update the TSC I140 tracker. The link to the tracker is:
http://www.mycgiserver.com/~vp0001/

Brief summaries:

1. AVM has not been updated since late Dec. 2001.
2. Cases with ND before Apr. 1, 2001 might have all been processed. The notices are on the way to your homes or attorneys.
3. Late July cases are being processed. There were a few approvals with ND around July 20, 2001.
4. There was another round of case transfer to NSC in late Dec, but the extent is not yet known. I think the totally transferred cases would not exceed 2000.
5. Some transfered cases with new ND of 12/12/01 in NSC have been approved.
6. The AVM in NSC has been updated. EB3 guys with ND before Sept. 2001 may use your original SRC number to check the AVM in NSC.

Let\'s hope for the best.

hey rashid ....have you recevied your Interview Date??

Where are you doing your CP from??

No Title

Hi rashid

I had RFE sent out from TSC on Dec 12, 2001, I replied it on Jan. 7, 2002. It was about company financial condition. I am now waiting for approval.

Thanks and I hope your CP process may be completing soon.

With best wishes

KP

If go CP, do I have to go back my country two times?

Hi rashid, I am considering CP too because of the slow processing in TSC. I have a question for you. Do I have to go back my home country twice for finger printing and interview?

By the way. I did not choose CP for I-485 when I filed I-140. How can I change it now?

Thank you. I will appreciate it very much if you (or somebody else) can kindly answer my questions.

KGH please add my details to tracker ..

KGH, Could you add my details to tracker please ....
EB-2 RIR
RD : Oct22- 01
ND : NOV07- 01
SRC-02-031-xxxxx

thanks
hydi

No Title

Good morning TSC, Wake up now we have no long weekend in sight, so at least start working now, update the AVM and starting approving 140s PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Approved

Guys---after a long wait of 10 months, my law firm just called me and told that they have received the approval dated 1.16.02. The AVM has not been updated. I have opted for CP--last 1 yr was really frustrating and hope TSC will act more diligently.

Joe Carson
EB3 RIR ND Mar 20, 2001

Hi, Joe C, the same case

Hi, Joe:
I have the same case. EB3 RIR ND: March 19, 2001 still no info. Have you got any info before it is approved?. Any phone query, fax query or RFE?

Thanks

No Title

No--I did not--only info it was assigned to an officer this month, notified by the congressional office. I have the approval notice dated 1.16.02. It was pretty quick at least on the part of US MAIL. Your case might have been reviewed, try to check with your lawyer.

Joe C.

Hi, Joe C, how did you get the info from congressional office. a friend ? Thanks

No Title

I requested the local congressional office to get the status on my case..They have sent me the reply within hours and it was approved exactly after 1 day.

Hi, Joe C

Could you please tell me how to contact the congressional office, phone number or sth else?

I really appreciate, thanks

Please update my details

Please update my details in tracker listing. I am already in there with same name and my ND is 09/06/2001. Tracker had that as 09/20 and my SRC number is same and it\'s SRC-01-261. Hoping mine will get approved by end of March. God help us out.

Thank you and good luck to you all.