New Thread- I 140 application is more than 180 days!

High5:

I have not heard anything on my EB3 (Labor sustitute) application for I140 with a RD of 6/8/2002 either but yours is about 2 months before mine.

The RD for my I485/EAD/AP are all 11/13/2002.

If your H1 is about to expire or you need the EAD (now that it is more than 90 days since your RD for the same), you can take a copy of the I765 (EAD) receipt notice to a local INs office and they will issue a interim EAD.

Hope we hear somthing soon!

Take care and good luck!

I140 Approved...finally

My I140 (EB2)was approved yesterday (ND 19th of April 2002). RFE ND 19th November 2002 (related to the education assessment)

Applied for EAD/AP/I485 (ND 22nd September 2002), so far no reply. Done Finger prints.

Thank you all for your info.

Re: High5:

<B>High5</B>

Did you get ur EAD/AP approved ??
Any RFE ?

Originally posted by H1Need
I have not heard anything on my EB3 (Labor sustitute) application for I140 with a RD of 6/8/2002 either but yours is about 2 months before mine.

The RD for my I485/EAD/AP are all 11/13/2002.

If your H1 is about to expire or you need the EAD (now that it is more than 90 days since your RD for the same), you can take a copy of the I765 (EAD) receipt notice to a local INs office and they will issue a interim EAD.

Hope we hear somthing soon!

Take care and good luck!

Re: Still no response from INS

High5,

I dont think abhaya_abhaya got his I-140 approved yet. His EAD was approved long back. I am waiting for his I140 approval...too (and urs as well).

Dont hang your head. YOU WILL GET UR I140 APPROVED in DAYS...hang in there, friend. You are never alone, believe me, there are lot more who are waiting like you (silently).

Best Wishes

Originally posted by High5

I was wondering if anybody is in the same boat as me. My lawyer called INS and everytime he calls they tell him to contact after 30 days. I can't understand why INS can't come up with a reasonable date. Every time they say that they are backlogged and they would have some result within 30 days. But now it has been 10 months and I have not received any response for my I-140 application. With this pace it will take forever to get the EAD and the green card.

Can anybody make any suggestions if there is any way to find the precise information on how much time it will take for an application to get processed.

aptu and abhaya_abhaya congratulations !! I guess I'm left alone in this boat of March 2002. [/B]

Good News at last.....I-140 Approved

Just now checked online...it says case approved on Jan. 3rd
EB3

RD 6/6/02
ND 6/7/02
AD 1/3/03

Good Luck to everybody.......

Hi Neeta,
Could u please let us know if you have filed 485 concurrently or its just I-140 application.
Few recent cases have suggested that those who filed concurrently for 485, got their 140 applications approved quicker than those who are opting for CP. Could you please clarify whether yours is also a concurrent application? Thanks

vagabond2 and H1Need

No my I did not get my EAD yet :( Will update this thread as soon as I get it. Thanks you guys for your replies.

Hi Asharma,

I opted for CP earlier but changed to I 485/EAD/AP on Dec. 27th/30th as I don't know yet when my attorney mailed the papers.

All the best to u.......

Good news!

Congts. Neeta

Your approval keeps my hope alive.

Mine was also June 3rd and EB3 case.

High5, don't worry one of my friend got EAD after 4 and 1/2 months. I wish you will get soon.

I 140 - ND MAY 05/31/02

I 140 - ND MAY 05/31/02 [ Labor substitution, Location VA]
Ad - ??????

485/EAD- ND Dec 20/02
EAD AD: ?
AP:?

Any one with EAD and AP ND around Dec 20th got approvals recently?
Need to travel around March....

Thanks

Congratulations Neeta!

Congratulations to you!

I dont know how long I have to wait with ND of 5/29/02 for I-140.

Has anyone known any new regulations regarding AC-21 issues for those who filed 140 for longer than 6-8 months? I wonder what ruling INS would have if someone was to get laid off or their company getting sold off! I hope that VSC fills those vacant 150 positions quickly so they can process our cases more efficiently!

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Everybody!!!!!

This Forum has been so helpful.

All of u guys..Keep ur hopes up...soon ur day will also come.

Good Luck to everybody & see u all in 485 forum.

Team:

My EAD (I-765) and AP (I-131) and also those of my wife have been approved.

I-140 (EB3 Labor sustitute)

RD: 06/01/2002
ND: 06/08/2002
AD: not Yet .... :eek:

I-485/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP)

RD: 11/02/2002
ND: 11/13/2002

I-765 (EAD): Approved - 12/23/2002 (Received card yesterday)
I-131 (AP) : Approved - 12/24/2002 (Not yet received approvals from lawyers)

Some progress, this kicks up my hopes for my I-140!

Take care, all!

H1Need Congratulations !!

Congratulations ! H1Need.

I hope someday INS will pick my application for EAD....

high5:

You will get your's shortly.

I guess patience is all we can have with INS. I had been checking the status of my applications every week and finally decieded to give up checking and the last time I checked was 12/17/2002 until the EAd card arrived in the mail yesterday. It was a pleasant surprise.

I think I will stop checking the online status and wait for the lawyers to send me some info ...... well at least I will try to stay away from the online status check as long as I can :) !

Good luck to all!

Looks like 140 & 485 are processed at the same time for Concurrent filers. Exception: RFE on 140 while processing EAD. In this scenario I have seen 140 getting approved after responding to RFE.

Am I correct Gurus??

More than 210 days!!!!

EB2.....I140 rd: 6/14/02

Still pending.......the FBI checks thingy (bet. INS & FBI) ironed out........so hopefully the approvals coming in soon.........or are they :confused: