New thread for missing case

Just Curious, when did you guys first check your status today? Just wondering if some batch process is running and you check at that time, the system might lock it. I did it around 8:00AM

mango_pickle said:
Just Curious, when did you guys first check your status today? Just wondering if some batch process is running and you check at that time, the system might lock it. I did it around 8:00AM

Cant imagine "any process" running for my case

it seems to me these of us who case is missing

it seems to me these of us who case is missing is because you send an inquires and the last status is "we response to your ******".

I scanned some of the case, and found this.

BTW, my case is also missed today.

what can we do?

anyone call the 800 number?

No, that is not correct...

485486 said:
it seems to me these of us who case is missing is because you send an inquires and the last status is "we response to your ******".

I scanned some of the case, and found this.

BTW, my case is also missed today.

what can we do?

anyone call the 800 number?

Pls. note that my case has been 'untrackable', for more than a month, now. I never enquired about my case; I believe it had something to do with filing of my I-485. I don't exactly know, but it is possible that they were just waiting for it, and I might soon receive approval (wishful thinking!) ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
That was my status from 08/03 -08/09. Then suddenly, the status disappeared (The status of this case cannot be found at this time). At around 10:00 AM, it magically reappeared and is now in its pre-08/03 form.

count++

My case was with the status
" We responded to your inquiry... blah blah...."

and today its missing thingie...

The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

please somebody tell me that I am close to approval... please please.... i'm freaking sick and tired...

Got a good feeling about your case sfbay_area_guy, usually when cases are complete (FP, no RFE/RFE replied, case beyond JIT) and then go missing the trend has been snappy approval.

Here is praying for you.

My best wishes to you. The recent trend towards missing cases reveal approvals upon their emerging.

Good Luck!

sfbay_area_guy said:
count++

My case was with the status
" We responded to your inquiry... blah blah...."

and today its missing thingie...

The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

please somebody tell me that I am close to approval... please please.... i'm freaking sick and tired...

++count
Both online and AVM say "cannot be found".

LUD still says 7/26 (message had changed to "we responded to your request...")

==
WAC-02-135

Mine too

My case is also missing but prior status was we responded to your request.
Prior LUD 7/29.

jit_oracle_dba said:
LUD 08/05 after that my case missing too online as well as automated phone .. what does this mean ?.. why it happanes ?

Did you fax inquiry earlier? I wonder what caused the status to say " We responded to your ....."

pinnacle_man said:
My best wishes to you. The recent trend towards missing cases reveal approvals upon their emerging.

Is it possible? Mine is missing as well since yesterday. But I have not yet recieved the 2nd FP notice. Could be just some computer glitch.

My status was also "...We responded to your inquiry..."

wac02103

missing said:
Hello All,
I am starting a new thread for missing cases here. I have seen that ruxrux's case is missing. Here is my detail:
My notice date is 02-109-XXXXX. 2nd FP was done on May, 2004. On 27th May the same was updated on the website. On 27th June the status got changed to "case has been rcvd here on 27th June and it is taking 730 days.........". Then on 7/5/04 LUD got changed and since then both me and my wife's cases are missing from the data base. If there are similar cases(missing from data base) like this please post the same here.

-Missing

Hi Missing:

Have your cases reappeared since 7/5?

140_takes_4ever said:
Got a good feeling about your case sfbay_area_guy, usually when cases are complete (FP, no RFE/RFE replied, case beyond JIT) and then go missing the trend has been snappy approval.

Here is praying for you.
Thank you my friend... Guess what -- (no don't guesss that far)... I got a call from INS yesterday. Unfortunately I was not at home, my sister took the call and gave them my cell phone # but they didn't call me.. God knows what they were calling for.... I'm having butterflies in my stomach now.....

Same here

I don’t want to discourage any one. My case was also missing and I talked to CSC officer , they verified my case and still it is in the self and they said that it could be a bug in the on line system.

IIO will initiate an inquiry on..

My case has been approved last month. But my wife's case is still pending though we applied same time.

Her online message was changed to "we responded your inquire..." on July 30th, the same day my lawyer sent us the inquiry result. Never changed after that. Today I checked her case status by calling NSC. The case is missing. But the IIO I talked to is willing to initiate an inquiry on why her case is missing in the system. I asked her to initiate an inquiry on the case status. She denied it.

Anyway, just share our story.