New thread for June, 2001 I-485 Mailers to CSC

No Title

Tamizhan,

If you selected c(9) in your I-765 application (every one who applied for EAD based on Employment related I-485) we fall under 90 day category. For detailed discussion on this topic go to following thread (Note that this thread has reference to another related thread).

http://www.immigrationportal.com/WebX?230@@.efc2ad1

-PCee

No Title

Thank U PCee:
when did U mailed???6/29/01???why it took 3 months for U??
my ND also 9/24...but wac # 01-293...so we r very close
180 rule and EAD counts from from RD right??
I spoke to one Desi yesterday...very rude reply..I felt very bad..he said ask ur lawyer to call us...he didn\'t spend 1 mintute..nasty guy..
let me try this fax inquiry..
so when ur expecting ur AP and EAD and FP??

No Title

tinkud6,

If you read all my postings in this thread you will understand my saga. Yes, 180 days rules counts from RD. If you are represented by an attorney (proper G-28 is filed along with your I-485) then yes, your attorney need to call INS to enquire any thing about your case. If you get luckey and get a nice IIO then some times they may give you some information but to do some corrections I guess your attorney need to call. I think it is better if your attorney does that fax thing to correct RD.

Good luck
PCee

No Title

Thank U PCee:
Oh..I faxed that letter this morning.
U know how lazy these lawyers r??
see what happens

Got my AP

Hi,
  I am being tracked in the June 2001 mailer list as "Radhakrishnan M" I got my Advance parole on 09/25 (infact I received it on 10/04).

June thread- please update

I received my AP on 08/29. RD:06/20 ND: 08/20 WAC: 01 262
Please update,
thanks
kish

still waiting for receipt notice

mailed I-485 to CSC June 15th and still waiting for receipt notice. Lawyer sent a fax inqury to INS last week. has anyone experienced this?

INS delay ?

I called up AVM and found out that my AP was approved on 9/27/01. But to my surprise 14 days have passed and I have not recieved it by mail.?
Any Idea how long does this take ? What should I do ?
I and wife got our iEAD on 9/25/01 from San Francisco valid for 120 days.

Sent June 15th: No receipts

My cheques got cashed on Aug 24th. Spoke w/ IIO last month and they said my info is not in the system yet. She asked me to wait couple of weeks or so and then try back.
My lawyer asked me the copies of the cashed cheques so that she can inquire. I am going to give those to her next week.
harman.

Follow this link for summary...

Follow this link for summary...

JUNE ThreadSummary

- PCee