New thread for June, 2001 I-485 Mailers to CSC

Don\'t go only by the AVM

Hi Gajesh,

Just FYI, my AP was approved on 09/13, and I received it on 09/17 by mail. But the VAM stiil says that same "Its taking between..............".

Summary

Having some problem(s) with my free web page on GeoCities...

Here is local link for summary (Note that other summary links do not work)...

What is the current time estimates when we will receive FP notices.

I do not see even a single person from June 2001 list getting FP notices.
I read some folks from last week of may getting FP notices.
How long is the wait?

Thanks in advance.

I can not access the link

Hi PeeCee,
  Can you email me the summary information for the June thread. I can not access the web based report. The geocities link you put is not accessible. You can send the report to mangasrk@yahoo.com

Thanks
Radhakrishnan

Finger prints

I just spoke with my lawyer and she said that INS has completed may notice dates. And no one knows when INS will start the June dates. She told me you can expect it in month of December. I am very worried about it. I want my FP notice now...!

You are right no one in June has received his or her FP.

So what we can do it, just wait and see.

No Title

are u sure, INS is done with may notice dates for FP?
I saw some messages about people getting FP. Also I
observed that most people in san jose area with notice dates in
april didnt get fps. anyway, here is some latest info.....

The source of following news is : http://www.lewslaw.com/US_Immigration_Updates.htm#10182001a

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Fingerprint Notice Updates (10-18-2001)
    On September 28, 2001, a new National Scheduler system began fingerprint scheduling for individuals who submitted an I-485
    application on or after May 1, 2001. INS has requested that individuals allow 120 days from September 28, 2001 before making an
    inquiry on fingerprint scheduling.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I realized that there is problem with my free web site...

Please see Message#91 (I posted a local link).

- PCee

SUMMARY as of 10/19/2001

Here is local link for summary (Note that other summary links do not work in this page)...

- PCee

June Applicant..

PCee,

I am really sorry I was not abel to update my status. The application my lawyers submitted in June was returned because they forgot to check one box on the EAD application of my wife. The application was re-submitted in August and I finally got my receipts last week.

Receipts: WAS-01-284-XXXXX

Well now its a wait and see game. I am really sorry for not having updated the list earlier.

Cheers,

Bibek

SUMMARY as of 10/23/2001

Here is local link for summary as of 10/23/2001 (Note that other summary links won\'t work in this page).

- PCee

There is one FP for June RD(not mine)

I saw a posting by "fairy tale"

Here is the message:

Posted By: fairy tale
                                                                                       10/25/01 1:33 AM
                                                                                       (#3 of 5)
    For both of us:
      RD 06/07
      ND 08/10

FP scheduled on 11/27/01 at Oakland ASC.

We want to do FP before the scheduled time. Anyone can tell us how to do this? Thank you very much!