NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

Cstvictim

The Cst H1 was approved in July.The new H1 I filed is through normal processing.

Pls advise/help

D90210 said:
I saw a LUD on my already approved Cybersoftecs I 129(H1 visa)
Can others in the team also check if they are seeing LUD's on their CST

Is this a indication that INS is trying to revoke CST H1?

P.S. I have already applied for h1 transfer and have a receipt

Please advice.. asap.

My LUD on the approved C* H1 also has changed on 11/15/2005, just checked
May be C* itself asked for revoke, my transfer is on the process as well, on premium

Last edited by a moderator:
UN, Tammy, Pralay...

D90210 said:
The Cst H1 was approved in July.The new H1 I filed is through normal processing.

Pls advise/help

I am in the same process. I will see the H1 status of C* today evening. My H1 from C* approved in Aug' 04. I am in transfer of H1 Got the receipt number. I am doing regular processing as you.

If C* really revokes our H1's does it effect our current H1 processing?

2 scenarios -

1) Consider H1 transfer is filed today, from C to another company, receipt notice not gotten yet.
What will happen if C* asked for revoke of H1 today ?

2) H1 transfer is filed and receipt notice is gotten
What will happen if C* asked for revoke of H1 today ?

Thanks

What N is gaining?

I don't understand what Mr. N will gain if he really wants to revoke the H1's?

hiUS said:

1> Revoking will cost $$$

2> Revoking will bring more issue out

3> Revoking will force him to pay every one the unpaid salary

4> Revoking he may have to pay for the air ticket etc.

Take just the air ticket --- 150 * 2 * 800= $240K
( 150 guys with a spouse and air ticket with other expense $ 800)

Hmm if he is wise he will not do that... but with N -- who knows

Hi

hiUS said:
I am in the same process. I will see the H1 status of C* today evening. My H1 from C* approved in Aug' 04. I am in transfer of H1 Got the receipt number. I am doing regular processing as you.

If C* really revokes our H1's does it effect our current H1 processing?

Well its upto the Experts to decide if it affects the H1 processing.

Nadi said:

So, Anybody on these threads have any idea like why the LUD's of already approved H1's are changing now? I s there anything to fear? We are all in the process of transfering the H1's and so many of them are with the receipt numbers on their hand and waiting foir the new H1's (Some with regular processing and some with Premium). Experts Please advice...

is it because the INS is cross verifying the old H1's , cancelling the old H1 and then finally approving the H1 transfer.. And therefore because of all this LUD on old H1 has changed?

hiUS said:

Revoking H1 is statutory requirement and they have to do that. It does not cost any thing since It is just sending a letter to USCIS with proper receipt number and I-94 number. They need not hire an attorney to do this simple job.

As Long as you have applied the H1 with relevant pay stubs you are fine.

Nadi said:

Before cancelling the H1, they have to inform the candidate about termination of employment.
Hardly 50 consultants might be there still in the process of H1 transfer. Rest of them already moved.

These Are The Exact Words Of My Attorney

gp111 said:
If you had a valid H1B all along, her use of EAD does not change/void her H4. So she is not out of status even if I-485 was denied (given that you had valid H1 when I-485 denied)

gp111 - you are the man!!
YES I AM ALWASY ON h1.WHICH IS STILL VALID EVEN AFTER 485 DENIAL.
My attorney is very angry with me- I keep asking same old stuff after hearing from Tammy and other (Tammy pls don't take it otherwise). But NOW I AM CONVINCED THAT HER STATUS IS BACK TO H4. Still as a precaution - I am filing her fresh 539 (clearly mentionioning she worked on EAD - no hiding business) change of status as well as H4 extn based on my H1 renewal.

Thanks gp111 again!!!

My attorney also told this

NewVictim2005 said:
From where you got the info that use of EAD does not change/void H4.

- becos wife was on H4 dependent on my H1 and not her 140; she is fine even if she has used EAD. It was the EAD on my 140. She would be in problem - if I would have started using my EAD - which I didn't. Which is what csoft wanted for all.

Pareshan4GC said:
Jesus, this is scary. I am going soon for my stamping.

Thanks for the write up.

can we have our visa stamped even without going to india i.e. 7th and 8th yr extension. I heard now one has to go to India. Else can it be done in Canada/Mexico??

tammy2 said:
Revoking H1 is statutory requirement and they have to do that. It does not cost any thing since It is just sending a letter to USCIS with proper receipt number and I-94 number. They need not hire an attorney to do this simple job.

As Long as you have applied the H1 with relevant pay stubs you are fine.

did u guys face any problems while transferring your H1 if you did not have the latest 2 months paystub? how did ur lawyers submit ur papers? pls help and share the truth.

Hi All

If someone has filed under regular processing and already got the receipt number
can this be changed to premium processing?

Is anyone aware of this rule?

jbond said:
- becos wife was on H4 dependent on my H1 and not her 140; she is fine even if she has used EAD. It was the EAD on my 140. She would be in problem - if I would have started using my EAD - which I didn't. Which is what csoft wanted for all.

Your wife was on H4 as long as she has not used EAD but her status changed to the status given by Attorney general based on pending AOS from the day she used EAD. EAD is based on her pending I485 not your I140. As per attorney Matthew Oh and Sheela Murthy if one started using EAD, they loose non-immigrant status. Thats why many people are working on H1 instead of EAD for years. Once she started using EAD, her status is not dependent on your status. She can use EAD until her I485 petition got denied. As per the reputed attorneys, you cant apply for change of status to non-immigrant status with in US from status given on pending AOS. They are advising people to go out of country and come back. That way even if you dont get new I-94, you can mention the new date of entry in further petitions.
You can show Matthew Oh answers on 2 questions related this topic to your attorney and ask his opinion.

D90210 said:
If someone has filed under regular processing and already got the receipt number
can this be changed to premium processing?

Is anyone aware of this rule?

It can be changed to premium processing and many people did that.

jbond said:
gp111 - you are the man!!
YES I AM ALWASY ON h1.WHICH IS STILL VALID EVEN AFTER 485 DENIAL.
My attorney is very angry with me- I keep asking same old stuff after hearing from Tammy and other (Tammy pls don't take it otherwise). But NOW I AM CONVINCED THAT HER STATUS IS BACK TO H4. Still as a precaution - I am filing her fresh 539 (clearly mentionioning she worked on EAD - no hiding business) change of status as well as H4 extn based on my H1 renewal.

Thanks gp111 again!!!

jbond:- your attorney is not providing you correct info. don't blindly trust/follow your attorney's advise, atleast on this front HE IS WRONG. One of the attorneys didn't know about "Automatic Revalidation" eventhough there is a clear cut telegram on department's website. What I meant to infer is, attorneys' are not always correct.

It would be wise for you to send your wife out of US and have her come back on unexpired I-94.