NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

RippedOfByCS said:
In one of his messages he said, he will track the ipaddress and catch all the people who post here..

ISP providers can store/track ip address for their own purpose. Yahoo can store/track ip address for all the Yahoo group members for their own purpose. Even this immigrationportal forum host can track/store ip address for their own purpose. However, they are legally NOT allowed to shared this info with other unless there is any court order or or at least enquiry from proper law enforcements. It's possible (but I doubt) that this guys is hacking to various hosts like Yahoo, Immigrationportal and collecting IP addresses. But you know what is "hacking"! It's a crime.

I think this guy is very uneducated and has no idea about all the legal boundaries and where to draw the line.

In fact the email where he said that he is tracking ip addresses can be used against him.

Last edited by a moderator:
RippedOfByCS said:
He can catch all of us, that way we dont have to work this hard to find and catch him, from his hiding hole :)

That's a good one. Rabbit is pretending to catch a lion.

unitednations said:
He sent me an e-mail threatening me with a "criminal law suite". (his spelling not a typo).

No it is not a typo. He thinks Law is a suite for him, that he can wear, tear, fold and hit others, stink, slip others down, etc. etc.,
Obviously the "Suite" is so tired of him, that it is going to serve its purpose, by also being his rope for hanging him by his neck... :)

RippedOfByCS said:
No it is not a typo. He thinks Law is a suite for him, that he can wear, tear, fold and hit others, stink, slip others down, etc. etc.,
Obviously the "Suite" is so tired of him, that it is going to serve its purpose, by also being his rope for hanging him by his neck... :)

That's a good one :) BTW, if N reads this, he would scratch his head trying to figure out what mistake he made in spelling :confused: as we know he hardly knows english.

What is the latest on changing PD between employers ?
I have a labor filed from my old employer (my employer before C*), that is currently in Backlog center.

I changed employer, this month, following C*

The new employer will file PERM for me. Can I use the PD from the old Labor from my old employer ?
If yes, at what stage ? What is required for this

I am sure, many here may have the same question, now they r changing employers

Pareshan4GC said:
Assur,
I thought you had changed and became a little sane but alas ... ASSUR WILL NEVER CHANGE.
Stop f****** mis-guiding mis-guided people ?? on this thread.

unitednations said:
Working with law firms, securities and exchange commission invesitgations, etc. I'm well versed on how the laws work. It was more of an issue that he has the nerve/time/effort to try to preserve "his name" , company reputation, etc. with all the issues surrounding him right now.

I think it's just opposite - he lost his nerve.
At this moment company reputation matters to him because he is trying to sell his company. As nobody is buying his business, he became angry. Also investigators are just behind him. Keep in mind, when all the consultant were under deep water, he managed to keep his temper cool (because it did not matter to him). Now it seems he is going in same water.

unitednations said:
you have to have two approved I-140's to transfer priority dates. Once the perm labor gets approved and you get an I-140 approved on it, the priority date will attach. Once the old labor gets approved and you get an I-140 approved on it, then you will be able to transfer the old labor priority date to the perm I-140.

Is this true in case of sub labor too. In case i use a sub labor and get I-140 approved and then i get a perm labor 140 approved can i get the PD of the sub labor on to the perm labor. psl advise

Hello Everyone,

I have been following this thread quite regularly.I too am CS victim.
Very very confused with all this happenings..UN and others, plz advise me. I know my decision will be final but I just want your inputs. :)

I have not been paid by CS for Sep and do not expect any further payment in Oct and going forward. I hv my H1 valid for next 2 yrs , plus I got EAD approved from CS last month. But 140/485 is not ..

1. Since I wont be having pay stubs from Sep going forward, will it be a problem transferring H1 sometime in Nov end or early Dec?
2. Are employers still able to substitute labor from Person A to Person B. I had heard they wont be from Oct. Please advise.
3. How long should I wait to transfer my H1?Will H1 transfer from CS to Company X will be an issue?

I know I may sound funny, but I am genuinely asking for your advise.

Act Fast Or Face Troubles Later

After having these many days discussions, you are still waiting for your paychecks and asking now about H1 visa transfer?
You should transfer your H1 to different company by now.

Anyway, DON'T WASTE TIME NOW, APPLY FOR H1 TRANSFER and FORGET ABOUT YOUR GC PROCESS from C***. Eventually, You are going to receive Denials letters sooner or later.

You can transfer your H1 using your TIMESHEETS upto the FILING DATE.

lostbattle said:
Hello Everyone,

I have been following this thread quite regularly.I too am CS victim.
Very very confused with all this happenings..UN and others, plz advise me. I know my decision will be final but I just want your inputs. :)

I have not been paid by CS for Sep and do not expect any further payment in Oct and going forward. I hv my H1 valid for next 2 yrs , plus I got EAD approved from CS last month. But 140/485 is not ..

1. Since I wont be having pay stubs from Sep going forward, will it be a problem transferring H1 sometime in Nov end or early Dec?
2. Are employers still able to substitute labor from Person A to Person B. I had heard they wont be from Oct. Please advise.
3. How long should I wait to transfer my H1?Will H1 transfer from CS to Company X will be an issue?

I know I may sound funny, but I am genuinely asking for your advise.

Give me some advise

Hi UN
Give me some advise on my situation.
Old H1 expired on April 10th
4 weeks gap is here(was on EAD)
H1-pending thru cyber(since May10th).
485 denial on -29 sept
applied new H1 thru diff company(receipt date: Oct'03)
Can i work for this new company on this
H1 receipt?
Is it legal?
Will i get my H1B?

Hurricane345..

Hello, Hurricane.
I am also in a similar situation like you only dates vary.
I spoke to 2 attorneys.
One attorney told i should leave the country rightaway and once h1b gets approved, i should goto the embassy and get it stamped and then enter the USA.

Second attoney says, technically i can work for the new employer who filed new h1 transfer.

UN can advice us in this matter.

Thanks

newtoforum2005 said:
Hello, Hurricane.
I spoke to 2 attorneys.
One attorney told i should leave the country rightaway and once h1b gets approved, i should goto the embassy and get it stamped and then enter the USA.

Second attoney says, technically i can work for the new employer who filed new h1 transfer.

-------------------------------------------------
Thank u very much

Hi UN please advise us

newtoforum2005 said:
Hello, Hurricane.
I spoke to 2 attorneys.

--------------------------------------------
Hi UN please advise us in this matter

hurricane345 said:
Hi UN
Give me some advise on my situation.
Old H1 expired on April 10th
4 weeks gap is here(was on EAD)
H1-pending thru cyber(since May10th).
485 denial on -29 sept
applied new H1 thru diff company(receipt date: Oct'03)
Can i work for this new company on this
H1 receipt?
Is it legal?
Will i get my H1B?

As you applied for H1B when not in status, you will get approval without I-94.
You can't start working for the new company on the H1B receipt because you have not applied it when in status. As you don't have current valid I-94, your stay now is illegal. If you stay for 6+ months without valid I-94, you will be barred from entering US for 3 years. So you must leave before 6 months. You can take the H1B approval and go for H1 stamping.

what about H1 pending thru Cyber

NewVictim2005 said:
As you applied for H1B when not in status, you will get approval without I-94.
You can't start working for the new company on the H1B receipt because you have not applied it when in status. As you don't have current valid I-94, your stay now is illegal. If you stay for 6+ months without valid I-94, you will be barred from entering US for 3 years. So you must leave before 6 months. You can take the H1B approval and go for H1 stamping.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
When i got the receipt my status is nothing(only H1 pending thru Cyber)
Is it ok?

hurricane345 said:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
When i got the receipt my status is nothing(only H1 pending thru Cyber)
Is it ok?

As there is 4 weeks gap, normally USCIS gives approval for Cyber petition without I-94 if its approvable. So either way you will not get I-94.

If I were you I would apply for premium processing and go to India for visa stamping, come back and start working for the new company.

If you had valid Visa stamp, you just need to go out of country and come back with new I-94.

I have canada PR

NewVictim2005 said:
As there is 4 weeks gap, normally USCIS gives approval for Cyber petition without I-94 if its approvable. So either way you will not get I-94.

If I were you I would apply for premium processing and go to India for visa stamping, come back and start working for the new company.

If you had valid Visa stamp, you just need to go out of country and come back with new I-94.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I have Canada PR card.I do not have valid visa on my passport.
It also expired in April.
My H1 ext comes under 8th year.
I already have 3 years old LC with another company.
I am planing to apply this week I140 also.
So it is good to apply H1 with this company in permium and go to Canada for stamping.
Wil there be a problem in Canada.
Thanks