NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

Great MahishaASSUR! Keep it up!

assur said:
You are right. They dont like bar-king.

You are building more and mode demon natures from BakASSUR! RavanASSUR! ShumbASSUR, NishumbASSUR! Great improvement!
Keep buillding your character with ASSUR natures!

Rest of the guys in this forum! Just encourage his ASSUR nature and feel free to laugh at his postings! B'caz we can not stop him with his building ASSUR nature!

One more victim

I am on payroll of "C" since June, contract signed. Never got EAD. 485 denied.

Pralay/UN
C has applied H1, RFE has been issued on Sept 15. They are saying they didn't got any RFE yet.
My 6th year is completing next month. My labor is pending (since 2003) with previous employer but I don't have Case#. How can I get the Case#?
I contacted one competent attorney and she is asking $750 to get the copy of RFE and respond it. Is it worth?
What are the option to get H1 from employer other than "C" and my previous one.
What should I do for this bridge period (June to Oct)?

Last edited by a moderator:
UN please reply

I am on my 7 year extension, I got the H1b approval from CST and my I94 is also valid. What will happen to my H1 if my 140 is denied, do I go out of status?

unitednations said:
possible avenues for h-1b

If you applied for h-1b from cyber and it has not been approved:

In all likelihood the labor they are using to do the transfer or extension for 7th year was the one used to file your I-140 with Cyber.

If 140 was denied then the pending h-1b extension was probably also denied or will be denied. To be able to get the 7th year approved you would need to get the company to file mtr/appeal on the 140 and with the receipt notice use it to do a mtr/appeal on h-1b and it will get approved.

If the h-1b extension has not been approved and you have filed for a transfer to another company:

You are using a bridge. Cyber's h-1b has to be approved for the new compoanies h-1b to be approved. If cyber's gets denied, they will still approve the new companies but probably won't give you a new I-94 card and you have to go out of the country.

If you do not want to go outside the country then you could apply for a mtr/appeal on cyber's h-1b by showing that you have another labor pending with a different company and are using a different labor then what cyber used for you.

If you had 7th year extension already approved and you are still in your sixth year then, according to ac21 the 7th year won't be good unless you appeal the I-140.

If you are in the 7th year and 140 got denied then it is a gray area whether the h-1b is still good or not.

According to immigration-law.com even if your six years has expired and you were on ead/ap you can still get back onto h-1b if you were eligible for 7th year extension. You would need to have another labor that was older then 365 days by the time your h-1b six years expired. They will approve it but without I-94 card.

hurricane345 said:
----------------------------------------------------

DOL 's first job is get money back for the people who lost with this company.
His second job is to file a case.
He already got some support from the poeple
He needs more support to catch him quickly.
Who ever contacts they will get money back
It's all upto guy's
I am not doing any business here to convince people to call.
You want your money back
call him (DOL-Mike)

hurricane345 said:
who asked you to call man.
I do not care call or not call.
not call..not call was just trying to find if this guy is genuine.
I am trying to help and encourage my fellow victims here and gather support.
You are doing a good jon in rallying the fellow folks
Do not post this kind of messages here again.This is lost.
I dont know what you meant by "This is lost"
I do not get a single penny from you by doing this .

Dude, you seem to be a little frustrated. Take it easy. You are the same peroson who said "He will take care of us etc, etc.
I was just trying to find if this guy is genuine.
Also the DOL person is not going to get you your money and Mr.N is not going to get you a GC. Be realistic.

i am going to ignore your future posts and pity on your ignorence.

dipkrants2005 said:
but the sarcasm is what i do not understand.

I was sarcastic about your reason of "lack of visa number". My educated guess is that it came from company management. You just bought that reasoning without any thought.

dipkrants2005 said:
If you are suggesting we wait on investigation from DOL/USCIS we are blinding ourselves and have no alternative but to wait and watch and by then the imp people of the company will be roaming free

Whether a person is roaming free or drowning in deep water, that should not be your concern. It's not an arena for revenge. You should seek justice for your own cause - your money, your immigration status mess-up, your mental anxiety etc. That's pretty much - nothing more, nothing less.

csoftvictim said:
C has applied H1, RFE has been issued on Sept 15. They are saying they didn't got any RFE yet.
I contacted one competent attorney and she is asking $750 to get the copy of RFE and respond it. Is it worth?
What are the option to get H1 from employer other than "C" and my previous one.

You never got EAD. That means you are still on H1 status now, right? If so, you can transfer your H1 - with old H1 petition (previous employer), current paystubs and H1 application receipt with your current company.

It does not worth paying $750 dollar if you are not planning to stick with your employer anyway. However, if you are planning to stick with this company, then you should contact your employer and insist on taking some action. Just "did not receive RFE" response is not enough. Your H1 is pending for long time.

csoftvictim said:
My 6th year is completing next month. My labor is pending (since 2003) with previous employer but I don't have Case#. How can I get the Case#?

You can get it from your previous employer or their attorney.

csoftvictim said:
What should I do for this bridge period (June to Oct)?

What bridge? What are in H1 status from June to Oct, right (even though current H1 is not approved, but it's pending)?

Please send me the NOID

ajay_sanghvi said:
Hey Pralay,
You have my email address. Can you email me a scanned copy of the I140.

Hi Pralay,

I need the NOID copy or text content.

Please PM me the NOID or I can send you my email address .

Please let me know the convenient way.

Thanks for your help.

Still C.. is selling labors..

Still C is selling labors, today i got a call from my old friend, C is approaching him to sell a labor.

Interesting ....

N B****** is doing same job ... NO change B*********.

Belmont99 said:
Did you file H1 based on this this I 140 and 485. How did you get the extension.Now you got denials. What happens to the H1. Is your H1 valid after denial? I want some information from you.Can you please give your contact number?

Please see the Q & A and see whether its useful to you guys. This is from attorney at www.immigration-law.com

Q25: My I-485 has been pending and I have been working on H-1B which has been granted beyond 6 year-limit under AC 21 Act. I know that I will be able to extend my H-1B "indefinitely" until visa number is available and my I-485 application is adjudicated. What happens with my H-1B status if my I-485 is denied? Will my H-1B status be automatically terminated at the time of I-485 denial, assuming the decision is not appealed? A: If 485 applicant maintains H-1B visa status during the H-1B six-year limit, denial of I-485 will not affect his/her H-1B status and he/she will be able complete the H-1B period and even extend the H-1B status within 6 year limit. However, when he/she works in H-1B status beyond 6 year under AC 21, the extension is contingent upon pending I-485 application. Thus once I-485 is denied, his/her H-1B status will also cease under the AC 21 law.

assur this is for you

assur said:
You are right. They dont like bar-king.

Barking dogs never bite. Can you stop copy and paste OR highlight the postings. If you are not one of the victims like others please take care of your other things. If you understand people then you will keep quite if not where you are there only PERIOD.

need_info1 said:
Barking dyingforgc never bite. Can you stop copy and paste OR highlight the postings. If you are not one of the victims (dyingforgc-bite) like others please take care of your other things. If you understand people then you will keep quite if not where you are there only "PERIOD".

NewVictim2005 said:
Its not DOL job to get back your money - if not paid according to the LCA . You need to file a civil case for that - if you have contract. But it will be easier if DOL finds fraud in the company and get them convicted.
DOL does not need anybody's support, they only need information.

different forums

can some one post the yahoo forum link and similar other ones
which are on path2 usa etc

i guess ppl are all scattered and distributed.. we need to unite
on one forum

can anyone please answer this question please

does my rejection of 140 and 485 through cybersoft effect my future applications for 140 and 485 through a different company?

sbhsr said:
can anyone please answer this question please

does my rejection of 140 and 485 through cybersoft effect my future applications for 140 and 485 through a different company?

No major effect. But there is a very good chance of local transfer at I-485 stage. Keep a copy I-140 approval notice. It can be used to transfer your PD if required.