NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

getanswers-2 said:
UN/ Pralay/Kishore pls advise
If DOL confirms in their investigation that N has done fraud, will they
1/Freeze his assests.
2/And at that time can we get back the money we paid him.

how are we going to get benefited.

next i heard that if a persone commits fraud with USCIS or IRS his greencard/citizenship also can get revoked. if this is true they N's GC/Citzenship also will get cancelled even though his was approved earlier.
I doubt if N really cares about his GC. If he did he would not indulge in any of these activities. unless you hire a lawyer and file a lawsuit i doubt, he will give you your money back. I am sure he will say he will file from TX or CA or offer you a job in Bangalore.
Good luck

I am not a dumb

dipkrants2005 said:
Do you have the NOID letter? If you had it, you would have been suing the company right now. moreover, my question remains the same and if you have done FOIA, do you have any idea how long it takes for you to get it? I have done FOIA and it has been 4 mos already, it takes about 8 mos to a year. Just by guessing and taking things for granted does not help. So if you cannot help stay put and read my messages. I'm not here to mention we CAN we MUST we SHOULD, i am here asking HOW. If you have the letter(NOID)/concrete reasons for the 140 denials, i shall send you a PM and have you fax it to me so that I me me me me me can take some concrete action and not sit on thoughts coming to my or everyone's head. This is ridiculous, you are giving me all the info and knowledge and i want to see if you have all of these with you.

Well, being an employee if you could not get a copy of your NOID, that's your problem. The texts of NOID is flying around for a long time. I am not an employee and I don't have any relationship with this company. But still I am able to get hold of that notice. As I said, being an employee if you could not, that's your problem. Now tell me who is dumb. Send me your email in PM, I will mail you the notice.

The NOID clearly says following:
- LC altered
- Annual income shown was false
- Same LC is used for multiple people

DeepSeaDiver said:
Pralay,
Somewhere in your earlier posts you or UN mentioned that this guy (the immig investigation officer) is genuine. How do yu know that. I am 100% sure that there are moles and the way the threads were being deleted at the crucial moments raises doubts. Based on experience I am skeptical.

Did you talk to him. Did he identify himself. Do you think calling Vermont and finding out theinfo from the main office helps.

Thanks

First of all, the oig.dol.gov is a genuine DOL domain name. It's not fake.

Secondly, this person has been contacted directly to verify his own identity.

Thirdly, OIG head office at Washington DC has been contacted. They verified his identity. It was told that this person works at New Jersey OIG Residential Office for Labor Racketeering Investigation.

Fourthly, other forum members contacted him already.

If you are still doubtful about the authenticity, you can follow all above steps and verify his identity again.

For dipkrants2005:I have 140 NOID copy

Hi dipkrants2005,

I have 140 NOID copy.I was on cybersoftec payroll previous not now.
Please don't ask where i got it.I have it.If you want send your Fax number to my PM.I can fax you immediately.

dipkrants2005 said:
Today what can we do to prove fraudulent activity?

Some puzzle peaces are already there. Rest you can get it using FOIA. It takes time, but it worths. Even if you file fraud charge with whatever you have (without waiting for FOIA response), it can work. Then the onus will be on company to show all the I-140 NOID/denials notices in court. They cannot get away without shoiwng it. As said earlier, use your brain and help yourself.

Any legal matter takes time. It needs lots patience. You are not going to file lawsuit tomorrow and win the case day after tomorrow. It will take months. You have to plan accordingly.

tammy2 said:
"The immigration petition filed on your behalf by XXXXX (company name) was denied."

Do not misguide them.

His I-140 was approved year before Where is denial. It should be revokation. Since I-140 was approved one year before He can file MTR

It's not misguidance. Even past approval does not change the fact that his I-140 is denied. You can play with the words - "denied" or "revoked", but that does not change the ground reality. We all know pretty well why it was denied - it will be either fraud (LC altered/multiple filing) or ability-to-pay. If I-140 is denied/revoked due to any of these two reasons, there is no case to MTR. USCIS sent NOID/NOIR one and half month back. The reply sent by the company was certainly was not satisfactory to USCIS. The only way MTR can be filed based on the ground that the company missed something accidentally and they forgot to attach certain document in NOID reply.

AC21 applies only when underlying I-140 is authentic and approvable.

getanswers-2 said:
next i heard that if a persone commits fraud with USCIS or IRS his greencard/citizenship also can get revoked. if this is true they N's GC/Citzenship also will get cancelled even though his was approved earlier.

I am answering this. But as I said earlier, this forum is not place to discuss a specific person with name. Yes, fraud, serious crime are deportable matter.

UN and Pralay

I am on Cyber H1. And now I have applied for the transfer of H1. Can i get it or is there any chance of facing any problem. I am not in 6th year. Please advice...

This is true

pralay said:
First of all, the oig.dol.gov is a genuine DOL domain name. It's not fake.

Secondly, this person has been contacted directly to verify his own identity.

Thirdly, OIG head office at Washington DC has been contacted. They verified his identity. It was told that this person works at New Jersey OIG Residential Office for Labor Racketeering Investigation.

Fourthly, other forum members contacted him already.

If you are still doubtful about the authenticity, you can follow all above steps and verify his identity again.

----------------------------------------------------
DOL 's first job is get money back for the people who lost with this company.
His second job is to file a case.
He already got some support from the poeple
He needs more support to catch him quickly.
Who ever contacts they will get money back
It's all upto guy's
I am not doing any business here to convince people to call.
You want your money back
call him (DOL-Mike)

hiUS said:
I am on Cyber H1. And now I have applied for the transfer of H1. Can i get it or is there any chance of facing any problem. I am not in 6th year. Please advice...

If the new company is a good company and has no past record of immigration/ LCA irregularities, I don't see any problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
hurricane345 said:
DOL 's first job is get money back for the people who lost with this company.
His second job is to file a case.
He already got some support from the poeple
He needs more support to catch him quickly.
Who ever contacts they will get money back
It's all upto guy's
I am not doing any business here to convince people to call.
You want your money back
call him (DOL-Mike)
You sound a lot like Mr.K (who ever signs the contract will get the gc approved :)).

Also, thanks a lot Pralay for your comments on the genuinity of the DOL agent I will give him a call today.

Originally Posted by dyingforgc said:
blocklisted200:- can you edit name of this thread - CSoft2005 (Bulle Ke Baal) gctarget06 (HOLE) dyingforgc Ki Dum since you created for us? Remove 420 , CST etc. from it to avoid any possibility for this thread getting deleted again..

dyingforgc said:
hey dyingforgc (bar-king), dyingforgc-ass don't you have any work other than checking this forum. you grew up with dyingforgc-brain.

pralay said:
Well, being an employee if you could not get a copy of your NOID, that's your problem. The texts of NOID is flying around for a long time. I am not an employee and I don't have any relationship with this company. But still I am able to get hold of that notice. As I said, being an employee if you could not, that's your problem. Now tell me who is dumb. Send me your email in PM, I will mail you the notice.

The NOID clearly says following:
- LC altered
- Annual income shown was false
- Same LC is used for multiple people

Hey Pralay,
You have my email address. Can you email me a scanned copy of the I140.

Do not think you are smart

DeepSeaDiver said:
You sound a lot like Mr.K (who ever signs the contract will get the gc approved :)).

Also, thanks a lot Pralay for your comments on the genuinity of the DOL agent I will give him a call today.
who asked you to call man.
I do not care call or not call.
I am trying to help and encourage my fellow victims here and gather support.
Do not post this kind of messages here again.This is lost.
I do not get a single penny from you by doing this.

If the owner is a "DESI", then it is very difficult to know that the company is working in a good standing. DO NOT TRUST ON DESI CONSULTING COMPANIES...

hurricane345 said:
who asked you to call man.
I do not care call or not call.
I am trying to help and encourage my fellow victims here and gather support.
Do not post this kind of messages here again.This is lost.
I do not get a single penny from you by doing this.
These are all NICK-NAMES:
CSoft2005 (Bulle Ke Baal) gctarget06 (HOLE) dyingforgc Ki Dum

assur said:
If the owner is a "DESI", then it is very difficult to know that the company is working in a good standing. DO NOT TRUST ON DESI CONSULTING COMPANIES...

are you VDESI? don't blemish DESI people's impression here. With one bad experience you can't critic whole community. Guys, there are bunch of GOOD desi consulting companies out there. how many times we have to shut your mouth poor guy.

dyingforgc Ki Dum said:
are you VDESI? don't blemish DESI people's impression here. With one bad experience you can't critic whole community. Guys, there are bunch of GOOD desi consulting companies - ??? LIKE - ??? out there. how many times we have to shut your mouth .

assur said:

Please understand the condition of these guys. They are going through the tough time. Why are you torturing them? This is not the time play the mental games with them.

tammy2 said:
Please understand the condition of these guys. They are going through the tough time. Why are you torturing them? This is not the time play the mental games with them.
You are right. They dont like bar-king.