New revalidation times ( Jan 22, 2002 Onwards)

gcneed

Registered Users (C)
Please use this thread to track re validation times as old one got big.
Mine was sent on 11/9/01. still waiting

Mine sent 12/7, Withdrawn on 1/10 still waiting.. for the FEDEX.

I am going out of country on 1/25. I Faxed my withdraw on 1/10 still waiting for the return.. its been 12 days... do any one of you know if i can call and expediate this process any way?

State Dept Statusn Revalidation status

Mine was sent on 11/26 and as you can imagine still waiting! I have been calling 2026631225 and for the past three weeks state dept is working on cases rcvd before 11/03. I am schedule to leave US on 2/16! At this situation, do you think I will get my passport back by 2/15 or not?

Your chances are 50-50.

My application was received on 7th Nov and I am still waiting. The 11/03 is the date when they received at Washington. My case was received at Washington from St. Louis on 19th. This means I would still have to wait for atleast 2 more weeks. That means atleast 5 more weeks for you.

Dont take risk

I sent mine on 1/11 and DOS officer told me I would get it 3rd or 4th week of Febraury. I am going out of country first week of Febrauary. I applied for withdraw and I got it now. I dont think you would get it before end of Feb. with visa stamp. So better you apply for withdraw and dont wait.

sent on Oct 24th received yesterday with stamp for spuse and child

sent on Oct 24th received yesterday with stamp for spouse and child.

Do you know when it was..

received at St. Louis
received at Washington
and when it was actually stamped.

I am trying to estimate when mine will come back. Thanks.

DOS processing upto Dec. 31

The new automated message says DOS is processing applications received upto Dec. 31:).
Good Luck to everyone.

GG

Sent my FAX on 1/10 for withdraw... Still waiting

Can you explains in detail when did you withdraw and when you got it .. what did you do to get it ?
thanks for your help..

PP received from washington

Sent for revalidating on 10/30
Received at St Louis on 10/31
Stamped on 1/16
Received via Fedex on 1/21

Good luck to people who are waiting

RajeshJ, recd at Wasington is not known

Recd in St Louis on 25th OCT. We mailed it on 24th.

Stamped on 18th Jan, recd on 22nd Jan.

How to know when it reached Washington ? I am giving you these details based on Fedex tracking #. We never spoke to anybody in the dept.

Hope you get yours soon..

Thanks..

Oh ok. Since u never spoke to anyone, it\'s not possible to know when it was received. Thanks anyway.

No Title

Applied for withdraw on 1/15 and received on 1/17 through FedEx. Fax your information like your name, Birth date, Nationality, Sent date etc.. And if you sent it FedEx overnight, you would get it in one week or it may take more time

Stamped....

Yea.. my visa is finally stamped
Sent on 11/6
Recvd at St. Louis on 11/7
Reached Washington 11/19
Stamped 1/23
It will be sent out today...Hopefully I should have it with me tomorrow.

Good luck to all who are waiting.

Islam Bhai...do you want to take a chance.

It would be a border line case...Try faxing a copy of your Tickets.

Rajesh that\'s good news, let us know once you get your passport.

Mine reached on 11/10, so should be sometime next week

Actually I got mine...

The passport was actually mailed yesterday and I got it today. The lady at DOS probably did not have update info. She told me that they will mail it today.

Got back revalidated PP

Here are the details:
Sent to St Louis - Oct 24th
At St Louis - Oct 25th
At Wash DC - Nov 16th
Stamped - Jan 22nd
Received - Jan 23rd

Thanks to all for your support during these trying days. Good luck to all of you!
--Das