New Revalidation Time @ St. Louis

Recd Oct 10 by DOS, still waiting

Anyone has got it back stamped which was received by DOS on or after Oct. 10 ? Thanks a lot.

Visa Revalidation: PD: Oct4th RD:Oct5th got back on Dec6th.

Finally, i got back my passports. Thanks to all for posting messages. Good luck to those waiting for your passports.

sent on 10/5,Received by DOS on 10/6,Stamped on 12/04,got back on 12/06 with Multiple Entry H1B

Any one know how long it takes the DOS to return the passport if I withdraw?

Reached DOS on 10/22, still waiting.
Need to travel on 12/23, may have to cancel it next week.

Try this

It\'s been over a month. If you fax a request along with copies of your air ticket, they may process instead. I have tried once a couple of years back and it worked. Good luck.

Sent on Oct 15; Received on 10/16 by DOS.. Waiting.....

Hey bbi:

I hope it takes 7-8 weeks. so u r exactly at the brim.. Try faxing ur airticket and request. may consider. I am travelling on 28th and hasnt received my passport yet. Just Optimistic that it would come shortly.

Sent my passport for H1 visa revalidation

I\'ve sent my passport for H1 visa revalidation to DOS, it received my application on the 10th of October, 2001. I am still waitin\' for my passport.

For those of us still waiting...

Guys/Gals!

This is really a kool site, and have been a spectator to this newsgroup, since early October, \'01. I really enjoyed the way people share their experiences and concerns.

My self being on the same boat waiting for my passport (sent Oct 4th to our corporate lawyer, and was told that they finished their part of processing on Oct 5th, so I guess the DoS may have recived it on or around Oct 8th), I really appreciate the time you all spare to post your messages. Even though the news here is unofficial update, I kindda feel am tuning into CNN for news update on a crisis. Yes, am so anxious to go back and meet my parents, within the approved vacation time, so the situation is close to crisis for me.

Hope we all keep this conversation alive and mutually benfit from it, one or the other way!!

No Title

Ray,
      My situation is the same. They received mine too on the same date. I\'m expecting some where around last week of Dec. Pls update if you got it!!!