New Revalidation Time @ St. Louis

Any one got pp with DOS received date after 9/25

Any one got pp with DOS received date after 9/25

Regards

Sent on 3rd Oct, recd by DOS on 4th Oct. Still waiting

I sent my paspport on 3rd Oct, recd by DOS on 4th Oct. Still waiting. I have my tickets booked to India for Dec4th. Since Abhay\'s messge says DOS is processing cases between 1st and 9th Oct, I am thinking to wait one more week before sending fax to withdraw my passport. Is it OK?

No Title

I had faxed application to withdraw on Nov 19th at 5:30PM and got my passport back today morning via UPS.

Abhay did your Passport got Stamped ?

Abhay
Did your passport got stamped or they have sent it back without the visa b\'coz of your fax. Please let us know.
Thanx

Any new status?

Any new status Ram Chintapatla? I have sent it on Oct 4th and they got it on Oct 5th. So i am closely following your case. Please post the status. Thanks.

ds 156 form

Can we use the fillable form from immihelp.com for sending application or is it necessary to use original from DOS.
Thanks

Not yet received - DOS rect date 4th Oct by FedEx

I am going to send fax tomorrow to withdraw my application, since I am travling on 4th Dec. I hope that I would get it back in one day as Abhay says he got it.

Please post a message if any body received passports with Dos rect date of Oct 1 or later.

Ram

which form gurus

Gurus please help, can I use fillable form downloaded from the internet for sending revalidation application or is it necessary to use original ds/of 156 from DOS.

Got the Passport back with Stamp

Got the Passport back with Stamp.
Sent on Sep 26 received on Nov 26 via USPS.
nrc.

re-validation processing time

Hi Friends, I was found this info on www.shusterman.com, which says re-validation processing times can take anywhere between 2-3 months.

Amazing...can\'t believe this...check out

FYI...

Hi nrc, mine recd by DOS Oct 4th. Sent fax to withdraw PP today

Hi nrc,

As per your previous messgaes,you sent the fax to withdraw application on Nov 19th. Right. But, you got the passport with visa stamped on Nov 26th. Amazing!

I faxed to withdraw my passport today, as I am travelling on 4th Dec. My rect date at DOS was Oct4th (sent by FedEx). I don\'t know whether I will get my passport back with visa stamp.

Ram

URGENT!!!! PLEASE ADVICE

Hi

I have a H1 and and got laid off almost 5 months back.
Since then i was out of JOB. But I have my H1 Visa.
Now I want to get converted to H4 visa. My Fiancee is on H1.
My Questions are :

Can I get married here and go to Canada and get H4- visa ?
Will there be any problem in doing that ?
Is there any chance of getting rejected ?
What will they do If I get rejected ?

Please Advice.

Thanks in Advance
Anil

I am travelling on the 7th.

I sent a fax on 11/23. Spoke to a representative on monday. she says I should get by this week.

have you received your pp yet?

Hi justaskforks, how did you send your PP, by FedEx or US Mail?

If by FedEx, did you include return airbill?

I sent fax yesterday. Waiting for PP

Ram

Any one sent PP between 25 & 27 th Sept. And still waiting

I sent my PP on 25th Sept. & still waiting.

I know several person who sent around that time got back. Any one else with similar date waiting ??????

Regards