New Revalidation Time @ St. Louis

to raghuram123

If you have not received the passport the after 10 weeks, you should call in DOS and to inform them about it.

revalidation question

My visa stamping is expired, however, my I-797 is valid. Can I apply for visa-stamp in St.Louis or do I have to visit Canada/Mexico?

Anyone please reply !!

Should I get my passport stamping in US for seventh year extension or can I get my passport back from st.Lious and get stamping in INDIA.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Sent on Sept 13th- still waiting

Hi,
I have sent my passport on september 13, received it on 14th.
Status still waiting.
Basavaraj

Visit India while H1B visa extension is in process

I-94 valid till July 2001.
Petition to extend H1B visa submitted to INS
EAC number received.
Any problem to visit India?

Sent by Fedex

I have sent it by Fedex Express to St.Louis on Sept 13th.They received it on Sept 14th.
Still I am waiting for my passport.
Basavaraj

Got it back 11/07 : sent it on Sep 18

I got it back from DOS on the 11/07. I had sent it on Sep 18, recd @ DOS on Sep20th.

does anybody know, VISA application form has changed recently

I have to send my passport for revalidation of visa and, I have my tickets booked for india in feb
 any suggestion should I do it here or do it in India

My 2nd concern is Change of application form I am not sure if that is changed or not????

What is your status Abhay

Any news on your passport. Please update b\'coz your and mine are very similar I have sent my passport on Sept 28th and DOS received on 1st Oct. I am still waiting for mine.

Similar Case.

Hi,
i sent my passport on Sep. 27 and received at DOS on Sep.29.
Still waiting. Today I had sent them a fax to return my PP since I have to go out of country soon.

nrc.

Talked to Officer at DOS

She says they are processing applications recd. between Oct1st to Oct9th.