• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

New Results of DV 2012 be discussed here with poll

What is your DV 2012 status?

• Total voters
all members in dis forum a brave and i hope every who have register here i promise every one not less than 98 percent will be
selected here but all because we a brave here in suggesting wen will be coming

all members in dis forum a brave and i hope every who have register here i promise every one not less than 98 percent will be
selected here but all because we a brave here in suggesting wen will be coming
I believe if your word be true 22.000 tears would go to court to file new process. against forum! lol

man u know dose that was not selected for the previous time we was cheated also cos the machine or dos didnt run randomly so that make reform for every to suit everyone welfare

Well the poll is pretty much invalid considering that 3 people have lied on it and the results haven't even come out yet.

1,2,3,-----------------------------------------20 minutes remaining well lets wait and see if smething is cming

Can some1 help if i can still check 2011 dv result?????????

You can in six minutes. Good luck everybody. You know according to Schrodinger, we've all won and lost already. Both options exist until we open that webpage. Here's to hoping the majority of people on here get lucky.

sally boy i think de time is jet over.when you a in a vehicle and he hear someone singing soon and very soon we a going to see jesus it means something is going to cme.wait and see soon and very soon we a going to see jesus

Whatever you put is accepted...I changed even my CN, lastname to something weird like "kjkjfdkjfd" and date to 1918 and it went through...

I don't trust anymore this thing...

It was always that way Pizarro, even last time. But when the combination was right and you were selected.. it came up as a winner.

game start now is wrking now site now checking lets pray to god before we check may de lord be with us all