• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

New Results of DV 2012 be discussed here with poll

What is your DV 2012 status?

• Total voters
i was checking the same page but, the page doesn't have any place to enter the code, for me the page is just like it was showing an hour ago...!!

website open

Guys the website is open now to check whether you have qualified. Goodluck... Glory be to god!!!!!

Just checked and was selected 2012AS00012XXX

Now is the time to think about whether I want to proceed with it or not since I kinda gave up on the DV lottery over the past few months, but since I'm selected I think I might stick to it for a while.

Checked the status on my in-laws (4 applications) and my brother's application and they were all NOT selected. I don't feel that bad for my brother because he's in Canada but my in-laws won't like this at all. But then again, they were NOT selected in the May one so they won't feel as bad this time around. I hope the rest of you (especially the ones who were not bad mouthing the US on this forum) better luck.

Yep, I checked my parents' and my siblings' applications, and no one won. My country has a 2% chance of winning too..sigh.

Anyone know when you can apply for the DV-2013? Also, I'm 18 right now, so I was applying with my parents. Can I apply by myself as the main applicant, if I'm also an applicant on my parents' applications?

Congrats loveamerica! Great great news, and a pretty good CN# too!!

Thanks. Yeah it's great and all but since the cancellation of the DV lottery few months ago I sorta lost interest and gave up on it since lots of stuff happened such as getting accepted into a prestigious university in Canada and having lots of preparation being made for it and other important things and I really did not think I was going to be selected so I started to not care anymore. It would of been ok back in May to check and change things 'win or lose' but now things seem to be a bit too late. So I have a lot to think about over this.

It's funny since I wanted to check to see "not been selected" today to put it all behind me but I see this case number instead so it's kinda funny how things turn out. Hope all of you find your own way around this lottery win or lose...

you are from Vancouver, Canada and ur case N AS00012XXX AS=aisa ???

Yes and yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the dreams and illusions put down to ground..I'm not sure how to overcome this feeling...went through this suffering twice! this year, through long waits twice!, anyway...

I would still proceed; the process isn't difficult. If you're going to Canada, it's fairly simple.. just enter the US using the GC every 6 months and you're fine

Thanks. Yeah it's great and all but since the cancellation of the DV lottery few months ago I sorta lost interest and gave up on it since lots of stuff happened such as getting accepted into a prestigious university in Canada and having lots of preparation being made for it and other important things and I really did not think I was going to be selected so I started to not care anymore. It would of been ok back in May to check and change things 'win or lose' but now things seem to be a bit too late. So I have a lot to think about over this.

It's funny since I wanted to check to see "not been selected" today to put it all behind me but I see this case number instead so it's kinda funny how things turn out. Hope all of you find your own way around this lottery win or lose...

Yes and yes.

I don't know man this is a tough one. Getting accepted by the prestigious University doesn't grant you permanent residency in Canada does it? In other words, once you have completed your studies, you're back to square one. A lot of people will not win today and you have won and now you're contemplating whether to take it or not? Geez I wish there was a way for you to withdraw and give someone else who wants to actually come here a chance. By the way what is the prestigious University you got accepted to if you don't mind me asking?

Plus, and I mean this in a completely unoffensive way, posting it here if you're not even gonna take it (or are considering not taking them up on the offer) is kinda rubbing it in..nothing against you though. :/