• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

New Results of DV 2012 be discussed here with poll

What is your DV 2012 status?

• Total voters
lie.
black people can get welfare cause of them skin color and get free healthcare, food, etc.

There are benefits for those that can't make it, you can't take most of them for the first 5 years in the US no matter what color your skin is. But these people are not the people that live well and have a good life and enjoy. As in all places getting ahead is work.

I didn't need to check I am a USC from birth. It is my husbands family that we are working on bringing to the US

Dv 2012 july is a scam... No winners from the arab region or nigeria yet.. Something is not right with the draw. Kirit amin u have another explanation to give.

There does seem to be very.. few winners. But perhaps this is normal on the boards (ie: people find the forum later).

I notice they're using the same pattern.. 2012EU... etc. Im wondering what'd happen if I sent in my old NL ;)

This result is unacceptable. No winners from nigeria yet. Pure scam and discrimination.

Will u please stop being such a cry baby and pain in the a$$? Every year is the same. You get at best 1, perhaps 2, old board members who win and then in several hours or days you get new ones who join because they've won. This is where all these Nigerian winners come from and I am sure they will start popping out within 24hrs. Relax accept the result and move one. Again, there was only 1-2% chance of winning. All odds were against you, winning is an exception not the norm.

Will u please stop being such a cry baby and pain in the a$$? Every year is the same. You get at best 1, perhaps 2, old board members who win and then in several hours or days you get new ones who join because they've won. This is where all these Nigerian winners come from and I am sure they will start popping out within 24hrs. Relax accept the result and move one. Again, there was only 1-2% chance of winning. All odds were against you, winning is an exception not the norm.

Yeah, the chances of winning is very low, but u know Nigeria for example is one of the countries that records high in these DV lottery??? At least, by now we should have had a single person say he/she has won! One person from Nigeria checked 100 entries, none was selected, the other 12, none was selected, the other 4, none was selected! Don't u think something is wrong somewhere? At least, we just need only one person to break these Jinx!!!

I am sorry not to accept that explanation. This is pure scam.

Yea, to you. I didn't win either but I blame it on the fact there there was 1% chance of winning and not on some conspiracy theory. Chill out. If there's something wrong it will eventually come out. As of now nothing seems amiss. Move on.

I am sorry not to accept that explanation. This is pure scam.

You're just a sourgrape loser.

Do you even know what 'scam' means? A scam is a fraudulent scheme that is used to swindle money/valuables out of people usually without giving them anything in return.

If you don't know what it is, its that thing that people in Nigeria do when they take other people's money through Western Union and disappear. That is a scam.

Suck it up and be a man, take charge of your own life instead of blaming this and that like a little whiny biatch.

Yeah, the chances of winning is very low, but u know Nigeria for example is one of the countries that records high in these DV lottery??? At least, by now we should have had a single person say he/she has won! One person from Nigeria checked 100 entries, none was selected, the other 12, none was selected, the other 4, none was selected! Don't u think something is wrong somewhere? At least, we just need only one person to break these Jinx!!!

If within 24hrs there is no one or very few winners, then I might be willing to raise a concern. It's still fairly early. Plus, it's late in Africa. Most people probably check during the day and the site was not up (it was up after 6pm local time) so they will try again tomorrow. Again, wait 24hrs.

you're just a sourgrape loser.

Do you even know what 'scam' means? A scam is a fraudulent scheme that is used to swindle money/valuables out of people usually without giving them anything in return.

If you don't know what it is, its that thing that people in nigeria do when they take other people's money through western union and disappear. That is a scam.

Suck it up and be a man, take charge of your own life instead of blaming this and that like a little whiny biatch.
get off my case you tool.

They swindled me of my time and shattered my emotions.Thats pure scam from my own definition after announcing me a winner previously. All i need now is a winner from Nigeria.