New NVC cases for Jan 2002

Spouse work authorization options for CP applicant??

My wife is currently on H-4 Visa and is close to getting a job. What options does she have to get work authorization? Would she need to apply for an H-1 or EAD or is there any other option for her. I would appreciate any guidance.

P3 has been created by NVC on 01/28/2002

P3 has been created by NVC on 01/28/2002

I140 AD: 12/28/2001
NVC RD: 01/02/2002
NVC Case created: 01/15/2002
NVC P3 created: 01/28/2002

New Process P-3 Equivalent received by Lawyer today

I just found out that my Lawyer received the new P-3 equivalent from the NVC today. I expect to get a copy of the document list and intructions today or tomorrow. It seems that the docs required are similar to the ones in the old P-3 except that they need PCC for the applicant and spouse (other things like Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate etc. are the same). Also the documents (originals or certified copies) need to be sent to NVC in St. Louis. I will post an update with better visibility once I get my copy from the Lawyer. Hope this helps.

hi Rohtak

Buddy it hurts to see u here...i know u missed the bandwagon for Feb interview by a whisker..maybe a day or two..
Hope u get the interview soon...
pls check ur private msg...Good Luck to u and Everybody here :))

NVC created packet3 today and mailed it to my attorney

Officer says that we have to send some originals (or certified copies issued by the same office which issued the original!)

Regarding Submitting originals !

I just spoke to an operator, asked her regarding submitting originals with packet 3, she said nothing we have to submit in originals, just we have to gather them and present them at the time of interview..
This sounds good to me !!!

Is the Birth Certificate we get from the Indian Cousulate in New York .......

valid/acceptable for the P-3 list of documentr or de have to get it from the original issuing authority in India?

Only PCC we can get it from CGNY ..

Reg Birth Certificate we have to get it from original issuing authority in India or an Affidavit from Parents..Checkout at immihelp.com

"Birth certificates/affidavits. Original + 2 copies. No need to get the copies notarized. They will take a look at the original and copy. They will take a copy and give you back the original. If no birth certificate, get non-availability certificate, 2 affidavits and also carry the school leaving certificate(You know how valuable school leaving certificate is in INDIA and how it is used.)"

dodda100........and Rohtak..........

Are u sure about not sending them documents along with Packet3 to NVC. I spoke to NVC today and the lady said we need to send the docs to them along with Packet3.

Rohtak....Since u are first person to get packet3, can u please clear this mess. Do they require these docs or not ???

I also spoke to an operator at NVC ,

She said the originals are not required ! She said Instructions are there in Packet 3! If they need originals then I do not have PCC, Birth Certificates are geeting Ready...

I still need to get a copy of the P-3 from my Lawyer ...... will calrify as soon as I

see the copy from him.

When I spoke to her........

She said certified copies from the same authority where originals were issued are required.
It will be time consuming to get certified copies of those docs that were issued way back.

Hey Rohtak

congrats on recieving your pkt. My case details are very similar to yours.
plus consulate is NWD too. question have you checked your AVM message at the NVC, has that been updated yet??

yeah same with me as well. I\'ll check with my lawyers too

by the end of this week to see if they recieved the new Pkt 3 from NVC. Keep in touch, we may be interviewing around the same time frame

No Title

Rohtak,
can i ask where your CP consulate is? my case is a little complicated. i was initially going to Montreal for CP, but then decided to go to India for CP as my family is in India on family business for 4 months. my initial packet 3 was to be sent to St. Louis, but has the rule changed or do people who do CP in India, now send their packets to St. Louis/do you post directly (sorry, i am assuming that you are sending to India!)
i would appreciate if you would post what the procedure and the time line is. the only thing that i do not have in my possession right now is the Indian police certificates from the Indian Consulate in the US, otherwise, everything is ready.
thanks,
akola