New Message on my case updated today

jackchen20022002

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

My case is updated today with very strange message, have any one seen such message before? what does it mean:

On June 27, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

I485 WAC03114*****
RD Feb 2003
FP April 2003

jackchen20022002 said:
Hi all,

My case is updated today with very strange message, have any one seen such message before? what does it mean:

On June 27, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

I485 WAC03114*****
RD Feb 2003
FP April 2003

That looks remarkably like the message you get once your case is transferred to a local office. You might want to search the 'transfers' forum for similar messages.

I got the same message

My details:

I485 WAC03106*****
RD Feb 2003
FP April 2003

Last update was in April 2003, saying that fingerprints had been received and that processing had resumed on my case.

And today, after nearly 14 months, this strange message.

Similar message for my wife's EAD. Last week, the message said that her EAD has been approved. Now, as of this evening, the message is saying "received". You might have gotten approved as well!!!!

Receipt Number: WAC04091*****

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On June 27, 2004, your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was received here for processing. It is taking between 120 and 120 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

jackchen20022002 said:
Hi all,

I485 WAC03114*****
RD Feb 2003
FP April 2003

I have seen it twice in the past week for my case. However, it changes back to the old one just a few minutes later. Does your message stay?

My previous message was saying that fingerprints had been received in April 2003 and that processing had resumed on my case.

And today, I got this strange message. and this message stays so far.
Moreover, I have recieved email for status changes as well

Ghosts in the machine?

Perhaps the same bug that swept around the USCIS system last week updating numerous LUDs to 6/22, 23 and 24 is causing errant messages to be displayed on case statuses? :eek:

Don't know my recent LUDs

I registered at the USCIS site just this afternoon. The only update it shows is the one on June 27. If my case had been touched in the past week, there is no way for me to know, correct?

jackchen20022002,

Even I got exactly the same message today. The earlier message (posted on June 15th) stated that my reply to the RFE has been received by USCIS.

Touched by USCIS.... again!

Jackchen:

After reading your update, I went back and checked my case, and sure enough the LUD had been updated to 06/29! However, I haven't received an e-mail notification yet. Are e-mails sent out with every LUD or only after status is changed online?

My case has been touched 6/22, 6/28 and 6/29 but the damn message is not changed. :(

wac021205****
RD 02/14/2002

Mine was touched on the 24th, but the message since then has been and continues to be:

"The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center."

Nice...

hoser said:
Mine was touched on the 24th, but the message since then has been and continues to be:

"The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center."

Nice...
You get approval pretty soon man :)

The same message reflects in my sons status msg. while me and my wifes reads .your fp results recd and processing resumed. There was a an update on 6/24 which i presume was for my eads which expired on the same date .which is funny though as on advise on my lawyer I had applied for renewal way back in january and were recd in april end.....

Mine changed too

Got email with the same status as Jackchen20022002. Hope it is not a trasfer.
The earlier message stated that my reply to the RFE has been received by USCIS.