New Message on my case updated today

We applied on May-17-04. On June 23 my EAD and AP were approved. Today i am seeing weird messages saying it is taking 30 to 60 days for approval. I am getting four email messages every four hours. So far recieved more than 60 email messages from yesterday .

On June 27, 2004, your I131 APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT was received here for processing. It is taking between 60 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Same message for my case not on my wife case:

"On June 27, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

what ever my prevoius message changed to my wife case. May there is a problem in their system? Just I am hopeing

We received the e-mail between at pm, 07/01/04.

WAC03-173-XXXXX

Now my EAd is behaving the same way . Already my lawyer recieved the ead cards for me and my wife and now it says approved yesterday. Something is not right. The lud on my EAD changed three times today and i got email three times.

How did you come to know about your EAD approval? Was it through snail mail or did you get notified through the online status change via e-mail? Before your approval came through did you have problems accessing the case status through the toll free number?

I am still waiting for my EAD approval and am not sure what to expect first, an e-mail or the regular mail.

Thanks.

murthy_janaki said:
Now my EAd is behaving the same way . Already my lawyer recieved the ead cards for me and my wife and now it says approved yesterday. Something is not right. The lud on my EAD changed three times today and i got email three times.

I just talked to a IIO, and she said:
"We are having problem with the system, please ignore those e-mails and do not worry if your status says:

On June 27, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

They are working on this problem and it'll be fixed next week.

So, do not panic!

truska said:
I just talked to a IIO, and she said:
"We are having problem with the system, please ignore those e-mails and do not worry if your status says:

On June 27, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

They are working on this problem and it'll be fixed next week.

So, do not panic!

Thats a good news. So now guys have a very happy long weekend.

My case details and update

gcusa99 said:
Pl.post your case details.

EB1-OR

I-140
AD: Jan 2003

WAC 03 106 xxxxx
RD: Feb 2003
FP1: April 2003
2nd EAD/AP

Btw, the status on my case and the strange message have changed now. It says that an RFE was sent on July 2nd. I will contact my attorneys to see what it says.

I have the same message "On June 27, 2004 your application was received...."

My LUD were 06/24, 07/06 and now 07/07.

status changed to this funny message on 07/06!

I am WAC03118...

Some people with same message have gotten approvals, like weary and lala123..

lets hope for the best