New Message on my case updated today

Hope not

kuldeepc:
Did you get the same message other than the date part?
"On June 27, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."
In this case is June 27th our new receipt date at the local office?
WC

Weird.

Got two different messages:
1800 enquiry automated messaging system :" Due to difficulties the case status cannot be given at this time, please call back later"
On line status : "It takes 730-730 days ..............................."
Confusing. Will check again tomorrow and call the customer service.
WC
jackchen20022002, Check the 1800 automated system for the case status and let us know.

hoser said:
Mine was touched on the 24th, but the message since then has been and continues to be:

"The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center."

Nice...

Same thing, LUD 6/24 then disappeared.

who cares:

I called the 1800 number and Got the same message.
" Due to difficulties the case status cannot be given at this time, please call back later"...

Who cares said:
kuldeepc:
Did you get the same message other than the date part?
"On June 27, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."
In this case is June 27th our new receipt date at the local office?
WC

Yes I am getting the same message. But I hope it does not take 2 years more from the date of transfer.

does this really mean our case got transfer to local office? I doubt!!

LUD 6/24, but message didn't disappear or change.

Maybe this 'system problem' is not affecting everyone. You can see my LUDs below. My message has stayed the same since they received my FPs. I have not been getting any of the messages shown by others in this thread. Disconcerting that someone posted here that the NSC said there is a system-wide problem that may get resolved next week. Makes you wonder if anything we currently read on the system is valid or up to date.
----
WAC 02 253 xxxxx
EB1 EA
ND: 08.08.02
FP2: 06.12.04
LUDs '04: 05.21/06.14/06.22/06.23/06.24
3rd EAD/AP pending

I-140
RD: 01.15.02
AD: 03.05.02

Non-concurrent

LUD changed today again 07/01 :confused:

prior LUD changes 5/11, 6/22, 6/28, 6/29

wac021205****
485 RD Feb 2002
1st FP Sep 2002
AC21 Nov 2003
2nd FP May 2004
3rd EAD/AP approved Jun 2004
RFE | Approval ???

jackchen20022002 said:

does this really mean our case got transfer to local office? I doubt!!

It looks like transfer to local office. BTW, I did notice that you sent fax inquiries for your case. Got any reply?

Is this some thing ruxrux smelling about fax inquiries?

Fax inquiry...

jackchen20022002,
I spoke to IIO, the reason for this weird message is the result of reply to our fax inquiry. When did you send your fax inquiry? Did you receive a reply yet? I have no idea why a fax reply will trigger this message. So stay cool and I hope our cases are not trasferred to local office. Keep us informed if your status changes on the website or on the automated messaging system.
WC

No fax inquiry or RFE

Who_Cares:

In my case, I neither sent a fax inquiry nor response to RFE, like some of the other folks who are seeing this message.

Mine is AC21 case and the lawyers recently filed an AC21 letter and form G28 to transfer representation from the previous company's lawyers. Maybe the receipt of these forms triggered this message?

Btw, my latest LUD is 07/01. No change in online status though

Arsene_Lupin said:
Who_Cares:

In my case, I neither sent a fax inquiry nor response to RFE, like some of the other folks who are seeing this message.

Mine is AC21 case and the lawyers recently filed an AC21 letter and form G28 to transfer representation from the previous company's lawyers. Maybe the receipt of these forms triggered this message?

Btw, my latest LUD is 07/01. No change in online status though

Pl.post your case details.

rk4gc said:
It looks like transfer to local office. BTW, I did notice that you sent fax inquiries for your case. Got any reply?

Is this some thing ruxrux smelling about fax inquiries?

rk4gc,

Why do you think that this message means transfer to local office?
Similar message is on the system since day one for my dependent:

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on December 17, 2001. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Myxa

Myxa said:
rk4gc,

Why do you think that this message means transfer to local office?
Similar message is on the system since day one for my dependent:

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on December 17, 2001. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Myxa

WAC03114*****
RD Feb 2003
FP Apr 2003

Well looking at his signature copied above he has an RD feb 2003, and the message says its received "On June 27, 2004" so I'm guessing its moved from one office to another. In your dependent case the date is December 17, 2001 which is your ND.

Same message for my husband:

We received the e-mail between 9-10 pm, 07/01/04.
Did we find out what this was? Is it a glitch?