new JULY 01 RD FILERS TRACKER by Milk

Milk please add me to your list .....

EAC-01-248 PD:8/99 RD:7/2 ND:8/17 FP:12/27/01 EB2/India/..

Hi Milk and Others....

Guys! why don’t we post our full details in the list.( Like PD,RD,ND,EAC, FP,AD-?, EB category, Country and living State. So that we can have a complete database to track it down narrowly. Milk please ask for the full details and update it if you find some time. Your are doing great job. Thanks for the same.

My PD is 6/15/00 and EAC-01-253-5xxxx

Thanks again,

-Vivek

Don\'t YOU SEE ALL THESE DETAILS IN THE LIST????????

Don\'t you see all the details that you mentioned in the list?
This list is being developed since Nov 01 by me and added almost all the features since then (as requested by fellow posters).

I\'m worried about your health ma and I don\'t know whats happening with you, man!.One day you were looking at the begining of the thread for the latest updates, and now you are requesting to add additional details which already exist in the list. Don\'t worry too much about the GC. Your health is the most important thing than this Foreign Land\'s permenant residency.

Milk i like the way you replied ! Good Job

Milk my THANKS to you ! you are doing not only good Job i would say GREAT GREAT JOB !!! what do you say guys .
Hope to see my AD very soon in your next Updated list .

To Milk and garla.

Hi Milk sorry to bother you again, What I meant to say is lot of cases does not have the EACs and PDs . I asked those people to give the relevant information. and also it is a request for new member to provide full details if it is possible for them. I am sorry if I confused any one by my previous mail. Thanks Man! Your are such a wonderful guy and doing great job. Please don’t get temper!.

take care.

-Vivek

Ice… Ice…. Ice.. garla don’t worry ma .....

Milk is a good guy! He will add your name and details in the next update. You don’t have to put Ice on his head. It’s already very cold outside. It is not good for Milk’s health of course for us also.

Take it easy, fellas!

Vivek, I understood what you are trying to say in the first message. Anyway, not all the people are interested in sharing the info. So whatever that is missing or incomplete in the list, is because of people\'s reluctance to publish the details....there are different type of people outthere....I believe there are lot of people who just surf this site, gather info, and never care to share their details...there are people here who share their knowledge.....so we have to understand everyone\'s feelings .....so I think asking all the people to post their full detail is not appropriate....let the people volunteer if they are comfortable..if not, we don\'t have to loose anything..... So take care of your self (not kidding)...SOONER OR LATER, people on this SCHINDLERS LIST will get their time, and I wish all of them to good luck (ofcourse that include me too)... I\'m with 7/5 RD.....

BTW, the list is updated.....

Have a nice weekend

Take it easy, fellas!

I understood what you are trying to say in the first message. Anyway, not all the people are interested in sharing the info. So whatever that is missing or incomplete in the list, is because of people\'s reluctance to publish the details....there are different type of people outthere....I believe there are lot of people who just surf this site, gather info, and never care to share their details...there are people here who share their knowledge.....so we have to understand everyone\'s feelings .....so I think asking all the people to post their full detail is not appropriate....let the people volunteer if they are comfortable..if not, we don\'t have to loose anything..... So take care of your self (not kidding)...SOONER OR LATER, people on this SCHINDLERS LIST will get their time, and I wish all of them to good luck (ofcourse that include me too)... I\'m with 7/5 RD.....

BTW, the list is updated.....

Have a nice weekend

Just checked the AVM / RD 07/23 , FP 01/10/02

Message still the same

" Finger printing results recieved on Jan 25th. Processing has resumed in your case."

Hey Milk,

I noticed that you are doing great job of maintaining tracker. I\'ve a question regarding your state. I noticed that your state is TX and you filed in VSC? Could you please explain, I\'ve similar situation.
Thanks.