new JULY 01 RD FILERS TRACKER by Milk

10% of the cases in Milk\'s list took 12 days. At this rate....

July approvals would take 4 months!!!

New passport

Hi all:
I have filed for my 485 in oct(rd 10/31, nd 12/05). I got my ead, ap and fp. FP is done on march 6, 2002. I have a question. I got a new passport as the old one got expired. How do I inform this to INS. Will this prolong my case processing. I would appreciate your answer.
Thanks

Do nothing

Why do u think that u r obligated to inform INS about the new passport?
You don\'t need to. At least, you should be happy about getting new passport. As once you get the approval , you get the new passport stamped instead of old one.

Please add me in the list : RD 07/13

milk,
please add me in the list. I have (only) the following details
RD: 07/13 FP:12/27
my company policy does not allow me to know my EAC no. (Can you believe it?). I wonder if there are any other companies having the same stupid policy.

ManGc

Do a simple trick. Write down the A# from FP notice.
Call VSC @8025274913. Wait for the IIO, and give your A# to check the status of 485 application. At this moment, you can ask for the EAC # from the IIO. It is not of a big deal for them to give it you.

Going to India

My notice datye is July 30, 2001 and AVM says following message:
"On Dec 31 2001 result of your finger print was reviewed and your case was resumed"

I would like to goto India at present, is this a good idea? My H1 expired and I do have an EAD and Advance Parole document. PLEASE ADVICE SOON!

Yes, I think it is time to create a new thread

Please continue to discuss JULY filers issues at the new thread

JULY 01 RD FILERS TRACKER by MILK

I will be Posting updated list in the new thread in a while.

Thanks