new JULY 01 RD FILERS TRACKER by Milk

Hello, everybody.

It looks like there were a lot of July approvals last week. How
about ourselfs? Let\'s check AVM today.

Good luck!

No Title

There are two ways, it could happen.

A company can select a service center as a centralized processing for all their immigration matters. So that its employees
can reside and work anywhere in US, but all their immigration papers are processed at one service center. Companies need
to work with INS and make arrangement for this kind of process. INS issues an agreement to this effect, and the company
need to attach this agreement each time they apply for any immigration realted paper work.

But this kind of centralized processing has been discontiued by INS last year, but they still honor the agreements made before
dicontinuation. INS did this becuase of disparity with the workloads. Lot of people used to pick the fastest processing
service center and that makes it bomarded with heavy work load.

My GC processing fell into this kind of arrangement, and I had a chance to pick the service center to apply 485 (TSC or VSC), so I picked VSC. Ofcourse, our 140 is approved from VSC.

Thats all I know about it. But there may be something else to it that I am not aware of it.

There is another reason for people to work in one service center jurisdiction while the 485 is processed at another location:

A person who works as a consultant applies 485 at one service center, then later moves out of that service center\'s
jurisdiction to work on a different assignment. But the 485 processing will still be continued at the service center where he/she
first applied.

Milk please add me in July files list

ID: SD_GC
PD:2/99
I-485 RD:7/23, ND: 9/12, FP:1/17/02 KS AD:?????
AVM meessage: FP received on 1/25. processing has resumed....

Thank you

FP 12/13/01 AVM still pending review.....

Folks could you please let us know whether you are also in this stage.

What is wrong with this Fp date???

Please post if you are in same fate.

It\'s hard to say anything for sure about AVM.

You can\'t believe that the AVM of my I-140 is still pending
although my FP has done on Nov. 15,01. So take it easy, you
may get your approval any time from now on.

Good luck!

No Title

My Notice Date is July 30, 2001 and when I call AVM, I get the message "On Dec 31 2001 result of your finger print was reviewed and your case was resumed"
What does this mean?

"Milk" please update list

PD: 06/00
RD: 07/31/01
ND: 09/21/01
FD: 01/12/02

EB2/others/NJ
AVM: ...processing has resumed after the receipt of the FP results on 01/16/02.

Let\'s hope for some good news soon...
Thanks.

Am I real close?

Vivek, Thanks for the reply.... but what do you mean by \'You are on the way\'. I know that presently lot of July 2001 cases are beign approved. Does this mean I am real close?

EAC Number

Does EAC number mean anything? Is it assgined sequentially. Mine is something like EAC 001-234-xxxxx.

EAC Number

Does EAC number mean anything? Is it assgined sequentially. Mine is something like EAC 001-234-xxxxx.

should be EAC-01-234-xxxx yes it means some thing

I believe
EAC stands for Service center vermont
01 stands for year
next three digits stands for computer day that the application was received
next 5 digits are application seq number .

One more person is off the list

recker with RD 7/17 got his/her approval today.
I wonder who is NEXT in the line???

List Updated

Why the cases with RD first week of July are not getting approved ...

Man ! INS dont have any order. Even July 30th cases are getting approved. its really a mental torture....

Thanks Milk

My case approved yesterday. I think do not need details as you already have it.

Hope all July filers will be in approved list soon and we will meet in different group like "July Stamping and Plastic card tracker" .
Good luck guys,
FYI : I am not leaving the group.I will keep enjoying more july approvals.

Thanks for all support and info.

Congrats, gc2580

More and more people are getting off the list, and moving up the ladder into the approved list.......hang on....

List updated