New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Status: Guys please update in the tracker (Thanks)

Voyager_99

NJ-SWA-RIR-EB3-June 25 2002
45Day letter received: Sep 09 2005 (answered same day :rolleyes: )
Case no: P-05143-XXXX

Case sleeping. No news so far...

sai_ani said:
First of all congrats.

I have a question to every one who got 45-day letters. Once you respond to 45-day letter, will PBEC respond back in any way ?

The reason I ask is that my case is A&M case ( Acquisition and Merger ). My Labor was applied in May 2002 and my company was acquired by another company in June 2003. The lawyer got 45-day letter few weeks back and responded that the compnay was acquired, so transfer the case to the new company ( ofcouse keeping the priority date and everything else same ). Now I want to know if PBEC will respond in any way or one day I will listen " Hey your case is approved / rejected for whatever reason".

Waiting but in vain...............Not yet, may be in 2 months, :cool: Good luck NJ, Hope for the best
45Day letter received: Sep 12 2005
answered Next day (Sep 13 2005)
Case no: P-05143-3XXXX
NJ-SWA-RIR-EB3-June 25 2002

Almost there

VOYAGER_99 said:
I have the June 25th priority date (NJ RIR EB3). Sounds very exciting. I hope I will get soon and wish for everybody.
Congragulations again!
Voyager
Waiting like hell....

My is July 2002, please update once you get the good news, is there anyway we can check the status of last PD case for NJ PBEC is working ?

Congrats to gcislife.
I am in the same boat as Voyager_99 and gchelp2002.
My PD is Aug 23rd 2002. Anxiously waiting...
Hope LC approvals come through for all of us who have been waiting.

Another Approval

Our HR received an approval from PBEC for a NJ case that never made it to regional.

PD 06/21/2002.
45day letter received in Oct' 05.
Approval received on 01/06/06.
I think this is RIR.

Since this is not my labor I have no idea about the rest of the details.

Just got 45 days letters

Finally! Just received it yesterday. We are in the process of responding to its queries.

RIR, EB 2
Case Filed: May 22, 2002

Just got 45 days letters

can you post your case number sans last 3 digits ?

Waiting4LC said:
Finally! Just received it yesterday. We are in the process of responding to its queries.

RIR, EB 2
Case Filed: May 22, 2002

what does one do with the case #?

hi guys,
i got the 45 day letter last month. (PD:28th March 2003, NJ). also got the case #P-05144-3****. can anyone let this ignorant soul know what one does/can do with the case #?
would be deeply obliged if some light is shed on the same.
A

Just numbers assigned to your case

abhikp said:
hi guys,
i got the 45 day letter last month. (PD:28th March 2003, NJ). also got the case #P-05144-3****. can anyone let this ignorant soul know what one does/can do with the case #?
would be deeply obliged if some light is shed on the same.
A

No big deal as they are just numbers assigned to your case and for your reference in case you need to make an enquiry.

aycy
PD June 26'02
Received 45 day letter
Responded 45 day letter Oct 17'05 :D
Still waiting for approval.

LC Approval info

NJ31may02 said:
Our HR received an approval from PBEC for a NJ case that never made it to regional.

PD 06/21/2002.
45day letter received in Oct' 05.
Approval received on 01/06/06.
I think this is RIR.

Since this is not my labor I have no idea about the rest of the details.

Are you sure that someone got LC approval from NJ case indeed? I remember someone posted one about LC approval from NJ case but later said it's wrong information, no one from NJ got LC approval yet. I hope this time is true information.

Lc

Hi, all,

Someone posted a news about LC approval on Jan. 6th from NJ case. I hope this time is true information because one person posted false information before. I haven't heard any one get it. Does anybody know other LC approval? If nobody in NJ get LC approval from Phil. Backlog Center yet, I think that we may need to do something.

It's almost one year passed after our cases transfered to Phil. Backlog Center. What have they done? They sent 45 day letter for NJ cases very late. Some people in other states got 45 day letter much earlier than NJ cases but their PD is later than ours. I guess that Phily don't follow "FIFO" rule at all, otherwise why should we waiting for so long since NJ was slower than most states before the case transfered to Phily? If they process case based on the time they enter information to computer, it's very bad to our NJ applicant. I think that we should send Phily backlog center a letter with many NJ applicant's name on it. What do you think? If only one or two people send them a letter, they may just ignore it. Is it possible to get many people's names, case# and PD? More people's voice should be better, I think. Anyway, we should do something but wait. We have been waiting for more than 3 years just for LC process and still don't know how long we have to wait.

If someone have any good idea, please send email to my personal mail box: bluesky133@hotmail.com

Bluesky
PD: Aug. 5, 2002
RIR EB3

Labor Approved

My labor is finally approved...

State: NJ
Processing: EB2 RIR
Priority Date: 06/10/2002
45-d letter: 12/08/2005
Labor Approval Date: 01/05/2006
Labor Received Date: 01/23/2006
Case #: P-05131-07xxx

Congratulations

Congratulations for ur approval.

IndianGC said:
My labor is finally approved...

State: NJ
Processing: EB2 RIR
Priority Date: 06/10/2002
45-d letter: 12/08/2005
Labor Approval Date: 01/05/2006
Labor Received Date: 01/23/2006
Case #: P-05131-07xxx

NJ DOL Case Numbers

Dear NJ Labour Cert Hopefuls,

I have noticed that a lot of the case numbers start with either a P or a T. Can anyone explain to me what the difference is? Not sure if this question is answered before as it is a fairly long thread.

My info is as follows:

PD: Nov 2002.
No 45 Day letter yet.

Thanks,

Stoned.

certified (LC)

Finaly :) i recieved mail -final determination letter from Backlog center and also call from my Lawyer regarding LC approvel
(TODAY-02-06-06 labor got certified. thank god i can go ahead

Details:
State : NJ
P-05143-3
PD - June 25, 2002
45 Day Letter - sep 12th, 2005
Replied - sep 13th 2005
Certifed - January 24, 2006 (from letter)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations

M107 said:
Finaly :) i recieved mail -final determination letter from Backlog center and also call from my Lawyer regarding LC approvel

Details:
P-05143-3
PD - June 25, 2002
Replied - sep 13th 2005

Congratulations on ur Approval.

Shocking!!!!

M107 said:

Details:
P-05143-3
PD - June 25, 2002
Replied - sep 13th 2005

I have the SAME exact priority date as yours and yet I have received nothing. Wonder how the magic works at PBEC.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.