New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use my company's email. However I think other personal email should be fine. Guy, this is just a immigration application, not a national secret. Do not think it too much:) . Good luck!

njgc2001 said:
Thanks for quick response..

a quick quetion..
from which E-mail Address ( Ex: Yahoo, hotmail etc) did you sent the request to the PBEC

Why don't we use PERM?

Why don't we use PERM?
We don't need to withdraw the RIR to file PERM with RIR's priority date.
In this way, you will have RIR and PERM both with your RIR 's proority date. Mostly PERM will come first, you will have better chance to get LC and you will get it sooner.

skyblue789 said:
Why don't we use PERM?
We don't need to withdraw the RIR to file PERM with RIR's priority date.
In this way, you will have RIR and PERM both with your RIR 's proority date. Mostly PERM will come first, you will have better chance to get LC and you will get it sooner.

But, if anyreason your application rejected in PERM. You'll loose both.

Trace

Hi, there,

Does anyone know if we can trace the process of our case or not after we have the case # start from "P"? Does anyone has any idea about how long do we have to wait for the LC approval after we receive 45 day letter? It seems many people who got 45 day letter in Feb. 2005 haven't got LC approval until now, is it true?

Thanks in advance!

bluesky133 said:
Hi, there,

Does anyone know if we can trace the process of our case or not after we have the case # start from "P"? Does anyone has any idea about how long do we have to wait for the LC approval after we receive 45 day letter? It seems many people who got 45 day letter in Feb. 2005 haven't got LC approval until now, is it true?

Thanks in advance!

Dont quote me on this, but I was told that they usually respond and approve the case within 60-90 days from receiving the response to the 45 day notice. I've heard cases that both support and negate this timeframe. I've not heard of any mechanism of tracking the status after the "P" status, if you find out from elsewhere, please do update this forum.

-nervewreck

bluesky133 said:
Hi, there,

Thanks in advance!

That's true, because BEC's have been stupid enough to send 45 day letters so randomly that they left out some of the oldest cases in the process. Now, when they realize the mess, they will have to focus on cases by PD (to some extent). And so tracking by case number or by 45 day letter date is going to be useless. Probably, closest one would be by PD. That's just my feeling.

I'm from the Philippines, can I ask my employer to file for 485 now while waiting for LC?

EB3 RIR NJ
PD: 02/15/2004
45-day letter not received

nervewreck said:
Dont quote me on this, but I was told that they usually respond and approve the case within 60-90 days from receiving the response to the 45 day notice. I've heard cases that both support and negate this timeframe. I've not heard of any mechanism of tracking the status after the "P" status, if you find out from elsewhere, please do update this forum.

-nervewreck

Ok, I will let you know if I find how to trace. I don't think that they will have result within 60-90 days, because my 45 day letter was responded in early of Sep. and some people responded much earlier but still waiting for LC approval.

fastergcwanted said:
That's true, because BEC's have been stupid enough to send 45 day letters so randomly that they left out some of the oldest cases in the process. Now, when they realize the mess, they will have to focus on cases by PD (to some extent). And so tracking by case number or by 45 day letter date is going to be useless. Probably, closest one would be by PD. That's just my feeling.

I was told that the US government dept. work very slow. I guess the dept. which handle immigration stuff is more slower and out of order. They set up the rule "FIFO", but they didn't follow this at all. It's really a pain in the neck. I am sick of endless waiting and don't know what's going on when I am waiting. Have you heard someone who got LC approval recently? What's his PD and when was 45 day letter responded.

No u could not

pichapie said:
I'm from the Philippines, can I ask my employer to file for 485 now while waiting for LC?

EB3 RIR NJ
PD: 02/15/2004
45-day letter not received

You could not file for I-485 before you get a labor certification approval. Hope this helps.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
Priority date June 25'02
Received 45 day letter Sep 12'05
Responded 45 day letter Oct 17'05

45-day letter

Did any one with T-05131-07xxx or similar case number from NJ (Priority Date - 06/10/02) received their 45d letter? I received this number from PBEC 4 months back and waiting since...my colleagues with a much later priority date have already received their 45d letter and I wonder if PBEC doesn't generate letters intentionally if some one submits multiple requests for 7th year extension.

Hi IndianGC:
As far as I know, they are not following any FIFO rules or PD sequences. They dont generate letters based on 7th year extension or the number of requests. I know 2 cases where someone got the 45 day letter when their PD is dated in Feb 2004. And another case where they sent LC approval without the 45 day notice.

Bottom line: BCIS defies all logic.

PBEC and DBEC have been created to eliminate backlog. The day the backlog is cleared completely as they promised, no budget will be allocated to them. No revenue and no federal jobs for people to take screenshots and send emails and look at one file everyday.

*/Truely my opinions/*
-Nervewreck

45 day Letter

IndianGC said:
Did any one with T-05131-07xxx or similar case number from NJ (Priority Date - 06/10/02) received their 45d letter? I received this number from PBEC 4 months back and waiting since...my colleagues with a much later priority date have already received their 45d letter and I wonder if PBEC doesn't generate letters intentionally if some one submits multiple requests for 7th year extension.

I am from the same time frame as of you. I received my letter only this week. Hopefully you will receive yours soon.
I am guessing the T number probably stands / created around the time you send your first request for status/ proof of H1B extension. I and my company sent multiple requests for H1 B extension proof and we always got the same screen shot.

NJ31may02 said:
I am from the same time frame as of you. I received my letter only this week. Hopefully you will receive yours soon.
I am guessing the T number probably stands / created around the time you send your first request for status/ proof of H1B extension. I and my company sent multiple requests for H1 B extension proof and we always got the same screen shot.

T= Temporary

They assign T to your case number when a partial entry has been done. Once they have completely entered the entire information, your case will be converted to P #########. Hope this helps.

On a separate note, it seems like many elected officials especially NJ Senators and House Representatives do not know NJ applications process have been stalled from the day they shipped to Philly. I recalled NJ Labor was processing May 2002 (RIR) as of last October. Until today, I have not seen any movement at all. Imagine states like West Virginia, Virginia and Pennslyvania have gotten up to 2003 approval. I have brought this matter to the attention of US Rep Scott Garrett's staff about the preferential treatment for the states mentioned.

I suggest other fellow New Jerseyans to write to your local US Reps in your area or Senators about this problem. Or else, they will treat this as a nationwide backlog problem and we will have to wait for years before Philly Backlog Center starts processing NJ applications. Please contact them now. Thanks.

aycy:(
NJ RIR EB 2 June 2002
Received 45 day letter Sept 12'05
P-05143-32###

still waiting for 45-day letter

NJ31may02 said:

Hmn! Havn't received my 45-day letter yet but I am eagerly waiting it... Any more waiters like me ?

sai_ani said:
Hmn! Havn't received my 45-day letter yet but I am eagerly waiting it... Any more waiters like me ?

No 45-day letters yet.

May 20, 2002

I think that 45 day letters sending is randomly. However I heard that the approval will be FIFO based on Priority date. So far no case sending to Phila from NJ State level has been approved. Those approved cases were sent form Regional. Correct me if I am wrong.

Contact NJ Senator or US Representative

Waiting4LC said:
No 45-day letters yet.

May 20, 2002

I think that 45 day letters sending is randomly. However I heard that the approval will be FIFO based on Priority date. So far no case sending to Phila from NJ State level has been approved. Those approved cases were sent form Regional. Correct me if I am wrong.

You should have received the 45 day letter. Anyway, I suggest you contact NJ Senator or local US Rep in your area. They can conduct a congressional enquiry for your case. No guarantee but at least someone is asking on your behalf.

aycy
NJ RIR EB 2 June 2002
P-05143-32###

letter template?

Hi, aycy

I am wondering if you have the template of these complain letters? And NJ senators' mailing address/fax number? I am going to send some letters to them too. Nothing else can do now.

Thanks!

aycy said:
T= Temporary

They assign T to your case number when a partial entry has been done. Once they have completely entered the entire information, your case will be converted to P #########. Hope this helps.

On a separate note, it seems like many elected officials especially NJ Senators and House Representatives do not know NJ applications process have been stalled from the day they shipped to Philly. I recalled NJ Labor was processing May 2002 (RIR) as of last October. Until today, I have not seen any movement at all. Imagine states like West Virginia, Virginia and Pennslyvania have gotten up to 2003 approval. I have brought this matter to the attention of US Rep Scott Garrett's staff about the preferential treatment for the states mentioned.

I suggest other fellow New Jerseyans to write to your local US Reps in your area or Senators about this problem. Or else, they will treat this as a nationwide backlog problem and we will have to wait for years before Philly Backlog Center starts processing NJ applications. Please contact them now. Thanks.

aycy:(
NJ RIR EB 2 June 2002
P-05143-32###

Senator Frank Lautenberg
Newark Office
One Gateway Center
Twenty-Third Floor
Newark, NJ 07102

You could also email him at http://lautenberg.senate.gov/webfor...s+on+an +Issue

Regarding the letter, you could just say you need help in enquiring about your pending labor certification. One of his staffs will ask you to sign a information release form for them to pursue your request. You could describe your request in more detail in the form. Your case information will be requested as well. I hope this helps. Good luck...!

aycy :)

fangf said:
Hi, aycy

I am wondering if you have the template of these complain letters? And NJ senators' mailing address/fax number? I am going to send some letters to them too. Nothing else can do now.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.