Yes

VOYAGER_99 said:
Aycy,
Are you telling that there is an approval from NJ 2002
june??? EB3 RIR?
I think I misunderstood.
Please confirn

Thanks

Yes there is one approval from NJ reported by Gcislife.

Please post on any approvals for NJ

Post approvals please. Can't wait to see NJ applications moving. :D

aycy
NJ RIR EB 2 June 2002
Received 45 day letter Sept 12'05
Responded 45 day letter Oct 17'05
P-05143-32###

45 day notice

Hi

My case is EB2 RIR from NJ.... dated July 2002.
On 26th of Novemeber,2005 I got a 45 day notice letter asking my employer to confirm his will in continuing the case.

Any idea how long does it take to clear the LC case?

vague figures of time is also ok.

tks
Tunga

There is no clear answer at all. The latest news is BEC says that they will finish all the data inputing June 2006.
stunpad said:
Hi

My case is EB2 RIR from NJ.... dated July 2002.
On 26th of Novemeber,2005 I got a 45 day notice letter asking my employer to confirm his will in continuing the case.

Any idea how long does it take to clear the LC case?

vague figures of time is also ok.

tks
Tunga

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope we can see more and more NJ cases approved.
Damned, do we have to wait until 2007 or even later?
aycy said:
Gcislife reported this

please update my info
Just watching,

please update my info as per sign.

thanks for awesome work.
45 Day letter recd - 10/26/05
Case No - P-05144-xxxxx (08/15/05)
Approved -

What kind of cases that can pass in RIR , but cannot pass in PERM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblue789
Why don't we use PERM?
We don't need to withdraw the RIR to file PERM with RIR's priority date.
In this way, you will have RIR and PERM both with your RIR 's proority date. Mostly PERM will come first, you will have better chance to get LC and you will get it sooner.

But, if anyreason your application rejected in PERM. You'll loose both.

received 45 day letter

just received the 45 day letter. my details are given below:

Case #: P-05139-xxxxx
SWA: NJ/RIR
PD: may 2003
45 Day letter received: dec 2005

Received and responded to 45d letter

Responded to 45d letter on on 12/08.

State: NJ
Processing: EB2 RIR
Priority Date: 06/10/2002
Case #: P-05131-07xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Skyblue789, IndianGC, hhhope, mj75 - congrats.

Its good to see the 45 day letters coming in for all of us, who have been waiting for some sort of progress or the other.

Hopefully the rest who have been waiting move on as well, and hopefully we all get our LCs soon !

Lc

Hi, Aycy:

Do you mean that the person who has Case No - P-05144-xxxxx got LC approval on Aug. 15, 2005? What the PD of this person? I think that many people who have the very close case No to P-05144-xxxxx are still waiting for LC approval. It's the first time I heard someone in NJ got LC approval. Do they follow FIFO rule for LC approval? Do you know how to trace the case process?

Thank you,

NJ EB3 RIR
PD 8/5/2002
45 day letter received later of Sep.

aycy said:
Gcislife reported this

please update my info
Just watching,

please update my info as per sign.

thanks for awesome work.
45 Day letter recd - 10/26/05
Case No - P-05144-xxxxx (08/15/05)
Approved -

I was wondering if this person just wanted to update his/her info. The last line of his/her signature was just simply left blank. I do not recall that this person has exactly stated that he/she has got the approval of LC. I wish I was wrong since I am really eager to see some NJ approval.....

bluesky133 said:
Hi, Aycy:

Do you mean that the person who has Case No - P-05144-xxxxx got LC approval on Aug. 15, 2005? What the PD of this person? I think that many people who have the very close case No to P-05144-xxxxx are still waiting for LC approval. It's the first time I heard someone in NJ got LC approval. Do they follow FIFO rule for LC approval? Do you know how to trace the case process?

Thank you,

NJ EB3 RIR
PD 8/5/2002
45 day letter received later of Sep.

False alarm

NJ Oct02-PD said:
I was wondering if this person just wanted to update his/her info. The last line of his/her signature was just simply left blank. I do not recall that this person has exactly stated that he/she has got the approval of LC. I wish I was wrong since I am really eager to see some NJ approval.....

Guys,

He mistakenly informed us that his LC was approved. No NJ LC has been approved since our files were transferred to Philly.

aycy
PD June 26'02
Received 45 day letter
Responded 45 day letter Oct 17'05
Still pending...! :mad:

I hope we start seeing approvals beginning from Jan. There are quite a few in NY forum, who started seeing LC approvals. I wish the same progress for NJ too.

Does anyone know of any means where post 45 day status can be obtained for Philly BEC cases? If you do please share it in this forum.

Labor Approved

I just got the information from my HR that they have received the approval letter i do not know the lawyer got original or not.
it was approved on 12/13/2005.

AFTER 3.5 YR'S WAIT.

Hang on guy's you are next.

Congragulations gc

I have the June 25th priority date (NJ RIR EB3). Sounds very exciting. I hope I will get soon and wish for everybody.
Congragulations again!
Voyager
Waiting like hell....

gcislife said:
I just got the information from my HR that they have received the approval letter i do not know the lawyer got original or not.
it was approved on 12/13/2005.

AFTER 3.5 YR'S WAIT.

Hang on guy's you are next.

First of all congrats.

I have a question to every one who got 45-day letters. Once you respond to 45-day letter, will PBEC respond back in any way ?

The reason I ask is that my case is A&M case ( Acquisition and Merger ). My Labor was applied in May 2002 and my company was acquired by another company in June 2003. The lawyer got 45-day letter few weeks back and responded that the compnay was acquired, so transfer the case to the new company ( ofcouse keeping the priority date and everything else same ). Now I want to know if PBEC will respond in any way or one day I will listen " Hey your case is approved / rejected for whatever reason".

Status
Not open for further replies.