New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi NerveWreck,

Good to hear that 45 day letters are coming in.
Can u please provide Priority dates from your friends who got 45 day letters.??

Thanks in advance.

If possible, can you also post their T-### numbers so that others with T number can guesstimate timeframe for their 45d letter? Atleast there is some hope...

Just came to know, that the letters are coming through. I know a couple of people who already got their letters. Not FIFO or sequentially though.
I called the Philly BEC and was told that they are planning to send most of the letters out by mid September.

Hoping for the best..
-Nervewreck

hi rirlaborCT,
Priority dates for my friends...range from as early as December 2002 to June 2004. Yes, I repeat, June 2004 !!! Its just as random as anything can possibly be. There is no logic and no possible explanation whatsoever.
At this juncture, I am just hoping that we all see the letters soon.

Rest of the forum : Everyone please update this group as soon as you folks receive the letter, so that we can atleast keep track of things and rekindle our hopes.

7th year screen shot request

I got a 7th screen shot on 27th July 2005, my time lines are beloow..

NJ EB3 RIR
NJ SWA PD: 08/12/2002
Transferred to PBEC in second week of Jan'2005
45 day letter: Not Yet Received :eek:
ETA Case# T-0513x-06XXX
ETA Case Status: Incomplete (as of 07/27/2005)

Any 45 day letters???

Guys,

Still no 45 day letter for me. Does any of you received any?

aycy :mad:
NJ June 2002 RIR
EB2
T-05143-######

Case status

I received my case status...

State: NJ
Priority Date: 06/10/2002
Processing Type: EB2 RIR
Case Number: T-05131-xxxxx
Case Status: Incomplete

Status

To get the case status, send email to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US.

I email them for the 7 year extension purpose.

My Info:

ETA Case Number: T-05139-272***
Processing Type: RIR
Catagory: EB2
Case Received Date: 05/22/2002
Case Status: Incomplete
45 days letter: Not yet recieved

Personal feeling: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Case number

Just curious, how the ETA case number got assigned, FIFO? :confused:

Why my case number is greater than someone filing the case later

ETA Case Number: T-05139-272*** (Filed on 5/02)
ETA Case Number: T-05131-****** (Filed on 6/02)

Waiting4LC said:
Just curious, how the ETA case number got assigned, FIFO? :confused:

Why my case number is greater than someone filing the case later

ETA Case Number: T-05139-272*** (Filed on 5/02)
ETA Case Number: T-05131-****** (Filed on 6/02)

it's based on data entered date i.e when the data is entered into the PBLS system.

Thanks, Waiting4LC

But if I don't need 7th year extension, can I send email to the address also? Don't feel that's right. Any other way to check the status? Thanks again.

Status

bluebee said:
But if I don't need 7th year extension, can I send email to the address also? Don't feel that's right. Any other way to check the status? Thanks again.

Some of my friends emailed them and got the screen shot back even though they didn't say they need it for 7 year extension. Another way is to ask your lawyer to contact them but my lawyer siad he would not do it unless it's for 7 year extension.

45 day letter

Hi, all,

It seems that Phila. backlog center don't follow FIFO rule. It's unfair for the people who have been waiting more than 3 years and haven't got 45 day letter. I think it's easy for them to find PD from transfer information which they received. Since they can not follow FIFO for the 45 day letter, how can they follow this rule for the labor certificate? I guess that they may issue LC based on when they receive the reply for 45 day letter. Otherwise how can you explain some people who filed in 2003 have got LC, but PD Jun 2002 NJ or earlier haven't received this letter until now. It was May 2002 NJ processing before the cases transfered to Phila. backlog center. More than half year passed, Phila. backlog center hasn't sent 45 day letter for PD Jun 2002 NJ! I don't think there are too many cases earlier than PD Jun 2002 NJ for them to handle within 8 months. What do they do? If their work is so low effective, how many years should we wait for LC only?!!! Perhaps we should work together to ask Phila. backlog center if they follow FIFO and what year case they are handling right now. In America, one or two voices are nothing, nobody will pay attention about this. If there are many voices for the same thing, they may pay attention and take measures. Life is too short. We can't just wait and wait, we need action. What do you think?

How do your guys get ETA#/case#? I got several email address from someone posted here and sent emails to ask, but my email returned or no reply after one month.

Thank you,

Bluesky

I have sent a fax and a letter to Phily Backlog Center

to urge them to follow FIFO rule. I posted in New York SWA forum the message/draft. I encourage you to do the same. In fact, Phily has started to notice the FIFO rule violation (why does it take so long for them to notice?? Lack of complaint?)

A couple of other guys from New York have sent similar messages to Phily Backlog center to complain, most of them have received approval (such as God_Bless_You) or 45 day letter (such as gcby2020) ever since.

H1B - 7th year extension clarification

Can you please tell me if the 7th year H1B extension is subject to the H1B-qouta..is it exempt from the H1B- quota which has alreday reached its limit for 2005-06?

Thanks very much

Extensions are not part of the quota

garywarrier said:
Can you please tell me if the 7th year H1B extension is subject to the H1B-qouta..is it exempt from the H1B- quota which has alreday reached its limit for 2005-06? Not subject to quota.

Thanks very much

Where do you send your complaints?

Can you provide the contact address / email / fax number you sent your comments to at the Philly BEC?

richshi: A couple of other guys from New York have sent similar messages to Phily Backlog center to complain

garywarrier said:
Can you please tell me if the 7th year H1B extension is subject to the H1B-qouta..is it exempt from the H1B- quota which has alreday reached its limit for 2005-06?

Thanks very much
Did you spend 6 years and managed to remain ignorent about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.