New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
nervewreck said:
gcforwhat:
My T number is T-05234-06xxx
Is there a specific sequence in these numbers being persued? Is there a logic at all? Would it mean I will be 102nd person from you (05234 minus 05132) to receive the letter?

Does anyone have an opinion on that?
Appreciate your thoughts...

Hi
I have no idea hoe BEC is acting. I don't think logic is one thing BEC is following. Never saw so much chaos in my life. Lets hope u will get it soon.
GCforWhat
EB3
NJ

Attention to NJ 2002

I got my 45 day letter
Case number turned out to P-XXXXXXXX
It is exactly the same number w/ my T number.
Seems that they just changed the letter.
-------------------------------------------------------
NJ RIR June 25th 2002 EB3
45 day received: 09/07/05

Good luck for all of us....

Really....!

VOYAGER_99 said:
I got my 45 day letter
Case number turned out to P-XXXXXXXX
It is exactly the same number w/ my T number.
Seems that they just changed the letter.
-------------------------------------------------------
NJ RIR June 25th 2002 EB3
45 day received: 09/07/05

Good luck for all of us....

I have exact PD as yours but no 45 day letter yet. :mad:

aycy
NJ RIR
June 25 2002 EB2
No 45 day yet

Case Status

Hi

Just Repeating an earlier question Prince has put.. How to get the case number?.
I asked my attorney , he said my case never made it to the regional center and he gave me a weird number (LC Number) 20030425**** , Mine was filed on 04/25/2003 at NJ SWA.

Can any one tell me how to get the case status number and I also tried calling a number (609-984-3520). This number goes to the voice mail but gives me a weird email ID with two @'s . What i deciphered from the message was BPCStatus@PHI.DFLC.US, but it bounced back with vengenance immediately...

LongLongAgo

EB2/RIR/April 2003/
45 Day Letter - waiting.... Obviously

Case number

LongLongAgo said:
Hi

Just Repeating an earlier question Prince has put.. How to get the case number?.
I asked my attorney , he said my case never made it to the regional center and he gave me a weird number (LC Number) 20030425**** , Mine was filed on 04/25/2003 at NJ SWA.

Can any one tell me how to get the case status number and I also tried calling a number (609-984-3520). This number goes to the voice mail but gives me a weird email ID with two @'s . What i deciphered from the message was BPCStatus@PHI.DFLC.US, but it bounced back with vengenance immediately...

You could only get it if you have to get a screen shot for your H1-B visa extension or else you have to wait and see. Ask your attorney to call Philly Backlog Center. You might get case number that way.

aycy
NJ June 2002 RIR
No 45 day letter

LongLongAgo

EB2/RIR/April 2003/
45 Day Letter - waiting.... Obviously

case number

I got my case number from my attorney. they probably called NJSWA or backlog. As far as I know NJ is not issuing the number unless you ask them for something.

congrations

VOYAGER_99 said:
I got my case number from my attorney. they probably called NJSWA or backlog. As far as I know NJ is not issuing the number unless you ask them for something.

Hi, Voyager,

Congrations! You have got 45 day letter. I guess that you will get LC approval soon. Please give us a post of date from 45 day letter to LC approval when you get LC approval.

Could you ask your attorney how to get case number? I asked my attorney who gave me number without starting T or P. It seems the first 8 digitals is the case received date. You can understand how sick of waiting for 45 day letter. In addition, I am worrying if Phil Backlog Center did receive my case. So I want to get this case number as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance,

Bluesky :)
PD: Begin of Aug. 2002
E3, no 45 day letter

PS: I'll appreciate anyone who can tell me how to get case# if it is not for 7th year visa extension.

bluesky133 said:
Hi, Voyager,

Congrations! You have got 45 day letter. I guess that you will get LC approval soon. Please give us a post of date from 45 day letter to LC approval when you get LC approval.

Could you ask your attorney how to get case number? I asked my attorney who gave me number without starting T or P. It seems the first 8 digitals is the case received date. You can understand how sick of waiting for 45 day letter. In addition, I am worrying if Phil Backlog Center did receive my case. So I want to get this case number as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance,

Hi
I dont think it shows that i will get my approval soon or not. But, I know How annoying and bad feeling waiting something.
My lawyer got my NJSWA number from NJSWA per my request. It was not a backlog center number.
Long time later, that I sent an email to backlog center and said to them that I am exteremly concern and unhappy about my case if it is safely in backlog or not. it wasnt 7th year extension request. and they sent me a screen shot w/ t number. After couple weeks later I got my 45 day letter.

If I miraculasly receive something I will let everybody know..

Congratulations to voyager..
My PD is Aug,2002
Case No: T-05133-13XXXX
No 45 days letter so far.......

By the way I am already in 7 year.. I just got my case number two weeks before by sending mail to Phil backlog center... I don't know whether it had changed to P.number..

Got my 45 day letter

Got my 45 day letter today.

aycy
NJ June 2002
RIR EB2
P-05143-32***
45 day letter received on Sep 12'05

congragulations aycy

did they ask any additional information?

it seems that they started to move nj cases.
But nothing to be happy I guess. :( we can not go futher even we get labor approval because of I 485 unavailability :(

NJ RIR EB3 june 2002
45 day letter received 09/07/05

Yes they did

VOYAGER_99 said:
did they ask any additional information?

it seems that they started to move nj cases.
But nothing to be happy I guess. :( we can not go futher even we get labor approval because of I 485 unavailability :(

NJ RIR EB3 june 2002
45 day letter received 09/07/05

They asked for company's articles of incorporations, business license, and state registration. ;)

aycy
NJ June 2002
EB2 RIR
45 day received September 12

aycy said:
They asked for company's articles of incorporations, business license, and state registration. ;)

aycy
NJ June 2002
EB2 RIR
45 day received September 12

My PD NJ RIR 2002 ( June 4,2002),I have not received 45 day letter.

PBEC reply

Hi

I have sent information to PBEC to get 7th year extension, I got following reply

ETA Case Number: - T-0****
Processing Type: - RIR
Employer Name: My Employer Name
Priority Date: 28 Mar 2005
Case Source: State
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center

My question is
What should i think, is everything is fine and just wait
What does "T" means in the case number?
Why my case from NJ was sent to Dallas BEC instead of Phi BEC?

Please help

Thanks

ssahai:
"T" Number means its "Temporary" meaning, your case status is incomplete. The status changes to "P" once you get the 45 day letter or is on its way.

Yours is probably the first case that I heard of which got filed in NJ and went to Dallas. Are you really really sure that it got filed in NJ?

45 day letter

Hi, all,

I have got 45 day letter with case # start "P". My PD date is Aug. 5, 2002. E3. It seems they are handling NJ case now.

Status
Not open for further replies.