New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labor - Applied in Aug'02

I wonder(after reading some postings), why does the web site show a later month then the month in which people applied for labor.
I wish they would have had a LC Case no. in NJ, to help us track our cases.

GURUS - Any idea after the SESA clears the case much time does it take for reaching stage of advanced parole ? ( so that there r no bondages to travel).
Also has anyone seen any cases where the labor was processed well before the processing month SESA is currently processing ?

I had applied for my labor in Aug'02.

thanks..Loki.

State level Cleared

Guys ,

I just got an email from the attorney . My labor has cleared the state level on Aug 11 , 2004 . It has moved to regional . Is there a seperate thread for NY regional tracking

Thanks and good luck

Meganm

Congrats Megan

Hey Megan. Congrats.

I think we are all here (at this forum) until we get the final approval from New York.

Congrats

Hi Megan

Congrats on ur approval and best of luck for federal.
Also do not forget us guys back here stuck in SESA.
Do visit this forum and give us advise whenever..

Any idea how much time will federal take ?

Loki.

meganm,

Did u try calling NY DOL to see if they have ur case in their system?
I've been calling that number for the past few days but it keeps ringing ...

I have received RFE and my lawyer has to reply back before 10/5/2004, keeping my finger crossed, let us home for the best..Good luck to all waiting for their case..

update

My application was received by NY Regional DOL on Aug 27th. I was incorrectly informed by my lawyer that it was 14th July.

rgds
SVD

Traditional Non-RIR processing

My Labor certification was filed in October 2002 in regular Non-RIR process. Does anybody know why NJ is stuck in April 2001 for Non-RIR processing and is there any information available about when possibly it will move?

Also is there a number for DOL to talk and ask questions about processing Non-RIR cases.

Hi Folks:

I have been passive observer for more than 2 years. The combined NJ-NY forum is an excellent source of information. I could correctly guess the time from these forums. I wish I had looked into the forum before I filed the LC. MY LC is approved as follows (letter from DOL today):

Case Filed NJ STATE (SESA) : 06 Feb 2002
Case approved & transferred to NY DOL from NJ SESA : 06 April 2004
Case Received at NY DOL : April 28 2004
NOF issued by NY DOL on prevailing wage August 11, 2004 (DOL asked to repost inside the company and to meet the prevailing wage. The prevailing wage was different in 2002). Since the prevailing wage was already met for the last 6 months (for the current H1B), the company reposted it. Attorney mailed the reply for NOF on Sep 01, 2004.
Case Approved NY DOL : 21st Sep. 2004

DOT Code 030-062-010
Software Engineer, (Matlab, C, ..etc)
Small business (5 employees- 2 full time)

Proof for the 7th Year Extension

Hello Guys,

Those who have applied for the 7th Year extension after applying for labor. What is the proof that needs to be submitted to the INS, since the NJ DOL does not provide any reciept or priority date.

My application was filed on aug 04.

Any information from any of you guys will helpful to me in getting that information from my attorney.

Thanks,
NJ08112004 :)

Category?

Hi GCFORNJ,
Will you please tell us whether it was RIR or Regular Permanent?
gcfromnj said:
Hi Folks:

I have been passive observer for more than 2 years. The combined NJ-NY forum is an excellent source of information. I could correctly guess the time from these forums. I wish I had looked into the forum before I filed the LC. MY LC is approved as follows (letter from DOL today):

Case Filed NJ STATE (SESA) : 06 Feb 2002
Case approved & transferred to NY DOL from NJ SESA : 06 April 2004
Case Received at NY DOL : April 28 2004
NOF issued by NY DOL on prevailing wage August 11, 2004 (DOL asked to repost inside the company and to meet the prevailing wage. The prevailing wage was different in 2002). Since the prevailing wage was already met for the last 6 months (for the current H1B), the company reposted it. Attorney mailed the reply for NOF on Sep 01, 2004.
Case Approved NY DOL : 21st Sep. 2004

DOT Code 030-062-010
Software Engineer, (Matlab, C, ..etc)
Small business (5 employees- 2 full time)

Hey guys,

Reading all the posts i have a question .... The RFE we receive regarding the wages , is it got from the NJ DOL or NY SESA ??
as far as i remember i got a RFE regarding wages from NJ. and after submitting the same i am still waiting to hear from NJ DOL to know if it has moved to NY. But reading some posts in this forum ( most of them) what i understand is the RFE regarding the prevailing wages is got from the NY SESA (moved from NJ DOL) which means that it is already moved to NY from NJ. is it true??

Can somebody explain me this...

Thanks
inUSA2000

Last edited by a moderator:
inUSA2000 said:
Hey guys,

Reading all the posts i have a question .... The RFE we receive regarding the wages , is it got from the NJ DOL or NY SESA ??
as far as i remember i got a RFE regarding wages from NJ. and after submitting the same i am still waiting to hear from NJ DOL to know if it has moved to NY. But reading some posts in this forum ( most of them) what i understand is the RFE regarding the prevailing wages is got from the NY SESA (moved from NJ DOL) which means that it is already moved to NY from NJ. is it true??

Can somebody explain me this...

Thanks
inUSA2000

One can get a query from "NJ SESA" or "NY Regional DOL" or both ( the last case is very unlikely ).

Status
Not open for further replies.