New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lawyer says that my application has been transferred to non-RIR . my date of filing with NJ Labor Dept was March 6th 2002.
The letter sent to my emplyer does not state anything lilke that.
It says that the "Above mention application has been reviewed and a copy has been returned so that recruitment required by the Federal regulations can be performed".
It also says that we have to return the advt. results by June 2nd 2004 inorder to retain its priority date.
It never says anywhere about that this application has been to sent o Non-RIR category.
My lawyer is hell bend and he is saying it has been transferred to NON-RIR by the wordings.Its just his interpretation.
Can anyone tell me what should one look in the response from NJ DOL.

Thanks,
Akhila Nagrajana

First timer needs help

All,

I have been a lurker for quite a while. My labour was filed in NJ on 1/2002. My lawyer said that they recieved a query on my case to which they replied( Something about the employer number being incorrect). It has now been almost 2 months since they query has been replied to and my lawyer says that he does not know of the status.

Is there any way I can track my LCA? Any input will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

given2fly,

Where was the query raised? NJ SESA or NY DOL?

If it is NY DOL, you can track the status by calling 212 337 2184 ( given by rks2004 in the previos messages ).

sai_ani

akhilan said:
My lawyer says that my application has been transferred to non-RIR . my date of filing with NJ Labor Dept was March 6th 2002.
The letter sent to my emplyer does not state anything lilke that.
It says that the "Above mention application has been reviewed and a copy has been returned so that recruitment required by the Federal regulations can be performed". Supervised Recruitment
It also says that we have to return the advt. results by June 2nd 2004 inorder to retain its priority date. Results will be sent to DOL
It never says anywhere about that this application has been to sent o Non-RIR category. It means Non-RIR
My lawyer is hell bend and he is saying it has been transferred to NON-RIR by the wordings.Its just his interpretation.
Can anyone tell me what should one look in the response from NJ DOL.
Employer is correct.
Thanks,
Akhila Nagrajana

Need help

My case moved from State to Regional on April 15th, NOW I AM TRYING TO GET STATUS FROM Regional by using AVM#212-337-2193 with option 1 and by using Employer Telephone number, the AVM is just giving cases status from 2003 and 2002 and .........,
Is there any way that we can find DOT Number of the cases.....
Please help me
:confused:

nivasch said:
My case moved from State to Regional on April 15th, NOW I AM TRYING TO GET STATUS FROM Regional by using AVM#212-337-2193 with option 1 and by using Employer Telephone number, the AVM is just giving cases status from 2003 and 2002 and .........,
Is there any way that we can find DOT Number of the cases.....
Please help me
:confused:
Get your Case# from employer/lawyer. A small post card sent by NJ-SESA shows case# and name of beneficiary.

assur,

And I just spoke with NY DOL, and they gave my Case Number for NY Regional(DOT#) AND date posted as April30th.
Thanks for the information
=================
assur said:
Get your Case# from employer/lawyer. A small post card sent by NJ-SESA shows case# and name of beneficiary.

Status from NJ SESA

Hey,
Is there a way ( any phone number) i can know the status about a specific case by giving the employers phone number from NJ SESA ??.

Thanks
inUSA2000

I see light at the end of the tunnel.

Applied 01/28/2002.
Recieved RFE from NJ DOL 04/28/2004.
Replied back to NJ DOL 05/15/2004.
NJ sesa sent it to NY DOL 05/20/2004.

NY DOL is currently processing April 2004 cases according to my Attorney.

Jersey is moving real fast... mine is in NY, I wish I had applied in Jersey too !

ashhegde said:
Applied 01/28/2002.
Recieved RFE from NJ DOL 04/28/2004.
Replied back to NJ DOL 05/15/2004.
NJ sesa sent it to NY DOL 05/20/2004.

NY DOL is currently processing April 2004 cases according to my Attorney.

Finally Labor got certified

Hi Friends,

Finally Labor got certified.

Applied on : January 30, 2002 New Jersey
NJ SESA approved : January 27, 2004
GOT RFE from NY DOL on : March 26, 2004,
(regarding prevail. wages)

Replied RFE on : April 26, 2004
Certified on : May 5, 2004

All the best.

Regards,
KEPA.

updated tracker

Hi All,

Updated tracker with Sunny1973, Nivash, akhilan, ronbans, ashhegde information.

LaborApproval, mbj any news about your LC? you are the only people left in Feb 2002.

sai_ani

Updated my info on the tracker. The tracker had my date as Feb 4, 2002. Lawyer informed it is March 8 , 2002. :mad:

Receipt for Green Card Labour certification

Hello,

Is it true that when filing for Green card labour certification there will be no receipt number given with which we can track like the one they give when filing for H1? If I want to track what should I ask my employer or lawyer.

Please advice.

Mine has been done from New Jersey.

Thanks

swamividya,

NJ SESA does not give any receipts for LC filings. yes, only your lawyer or employer can call NJSESA and get the status of your case.

Why don't you update the tracker with your case details?

nothing still.....filed on feb 2, 2002

Hi Guys!
called up the lawyer and still nothing........
what will you guys suggest wait some time or some action is needed here immidiately

hey ,

I suggest that u wait for some more time, if the processing date moves to March only then u can do something about it. Even i am waiting to here something from my attorney, as she said my app was filed in feb 2002( but i do not know the exact date).

inUSA2000

Status
Not open for further replies.