New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
NJ working on Feb'02 RIR Cases

Hi Guys,

Just checked the AVM 609-984-3520

It says NJ SESA is working on cases received on Feb'02 for RIR and April'01 for regular.

Atleast it is moving.

Re: Re: Prevailing wag

ram_samy

could you add your details to the excel spread sheet ? With your skill set and details.

Originally posted by ram_samy
Hi Witty,
IT is not a big deal. All you have to wit is for an other month and you should be through. Some of my friends had the same query. All you have to do is company has to agree to give you 80k and post an internal adv. and you should be through. Hang on....

I have applied on feb 18 th 2002 still waiting...........

Good luck

Hi guys,

Labor applied Feb 22nd 2002.
My wife keeps her maiden name and her last name is different in all her papers and passport than mine...will this cause any problems with the next stages? She is currently in H4. Also, which stage do I need to send in her papers? Any input is greatly appreciated...

Thanks...

Labor applied Jan18 2002

Hi,
My LCA was received by SESA on Jan18 2002. I do not know if it was moved to Regional yet. SESA already processing Feb'02 cases. I asked my employer to check with SESA. Any more suggestions?

LcNov01,
your case should have been moved to Regional , check with your lawyer.

Ram_samy, thanks for the suggesstion and help regarding my query . I was so stressed about that , but now thinking to wait for a month and two and see what my lawyer come up with.
Thanks a lot.
witty

HELP

NJ DOL has requested te following in my case,

We must repost the position at company board and provide them Statement regarding the recruitment results.

Anybody has any clue as to why?

congrats njlabor
i wish my query gets resolve soon also and i can also go ahead with other stages.
I am so sick of working n h1b with all money going to our consulting companies rather than us and we just work for nothing. INS should allow H1bs to work at their will for 6 yrs rather than spoiling our skills like this coz of just the VISA and sponsorship problems.
witty

H1 B

Hi, i have a current H1B issued till Aug. 2005 but my 6yrs of H1B period ends on Sept. 2004. Also, my LC is pending for more than 2 yrs. [May 2002].
The question is do i need to file an H1B extn. for 6th yr ? But i already have H1B till Aug. 2005. How does it works ? Any suggestions ?

If you have a current H1-B valid until Aug 2005. Then I guess you should worry when that is coming to an end.

Either INS made a mistake and issued you a H1B until Aug 2005 or you are not calculating your 6yrs right.

It would also be good to check with a lawyer.

My 6 yrs come to an end in Dec 2005. When I recently applied for H1B until April 2006, I was denied and offered only uptil Dec 2005 (thats when I complete my 6 yrs)

Jan18 2002 Still not moved to Regional

Hi guys,
My LCA was filed with NJ SESA on Jan18 2002.
My case is still not moved to Regional. I asked my employer to talkto SESA. They did. The reply was "The prevailing wage for the case was reviewed on 4/11/04, but the case has not yet been released to a case manager. No idea when it will be Released". I am confused. Why did they update the AVM message when they have pending cases in JAN 2002? Anybody had similar experiences before?

Witty, thanks, Goodluck with your case!

Hi longawaitedlc,

I am in the same boat. My 6 yrs stay ended feb 2004, but my extended H1 was ending Aug 2004. I contacted lawyers and they said "what is the date on the I-94". it was the same as the H1.
So, basically, they said - you use the H1 approval to get a visa which is valid for entry. Once you enter the country on ANY visa, you are allowed to stay untill the date on your I-94.

But, the dilema is...
If you apply for renewal, they may reject it saying you are applying prior to 6 months of expiration date. But if you do not apply, they may say, you have overstayed.

My recommendation is CONTACT YOUR LAWYER. Each case is unique. I would push them to apply and if it is rejected, apply again in few months. I think that is the safer route. Good luck

Disclaimer: This is my personal view/opinion and not a legal advise.

Feb22 2002 application

Hi guys,

Just heard from my employer that my labor has moved to ny regional fews days ago (will know exact date soon)...is there any chance of it getting a query at the Regional?

As far as 7th yr extension...my H1B 6 yr term expires Dec 2004, but the I-95 expires September 04 2004...my employer filed the extension March 04 2004 and I have not yet heard anything from ins...there is a tracker for this online https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/caseStat.jsp - key in the EAD number without dashes...

Thanks - roni

Going to India next month. Currently have H4 stamp in the passport. SO, I will be getting my first H1B stamp while in India.
My labor is filed in NJ.
I have the following question -

There is a question on the visa application form (DS156)
Has anyone ever filed a immigrant petition on your behalf?

What should I be answering for this question ?? YES? or NO?

Since H1b is a non-immigrant status; do you think there will be a problem to obtain my first H1B stamp if I say that my GC is filed?

Anyone with any thoughts or experience; please reply.

Originally posted by justdoit
Going to India next month. Currently have H4 stamp in the passport. SO, I will be getting my first H1B stamp while in India.
My labor is filed in NJ.

Since H1b is a non-immigrant status; do you think there will be a problem to obtain my first H1B stamp if I say that my GC is filed?

Now a days, it is tough. One of my friend went Mexico to get H1B stamp under these circumstance, just in case. He decided to do this to avoid any problem.

Hi assur, i got current H1B issued till Aug. 2005 with I-94 but my 6yrs of H1B ends on Sept. 2004. Also, my LC is pending for more than 2 yrs. [May 2002]. In other words, i have H1B extn to 7th yr.
My question is do i need to file an H1B extn. for 7th yr ? I should still file for 7th yr extn. inspite i already have H1B ? Gurus pls reply.

Originally posted by justdoit
My labor is filed in NJ.

Saw a familiar name so just stepped in this thread. The answers to your questions is:

If you have not filed 140 - write no.

This is a general question - so post it outside your state tracker - you will get more replies. You may have more questions or lack of same :cool: (not good) - check H1B section for those.

Status
Not open for further replies.