New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labour Pain

Thanks for all the info guys ... been watching this forum from past 4 months.

Yes ...me too still waiting --- Applied on Jan 28th 2002.

Tracker updated

It would take the same efforts to enter dates into the tracker and attach the tracker.

Added last details of last 4 candiates to the excel file.

Thanks JustDoIt. Hoping NJ Labor picks up steam.

Welcome to ronbans, SVD, nivasch, & ashhegde. Thanks GC4Ever for entering the details.

updated tracker

Hi guys,

Updated the tracker with my info...

Also wanted to share some about the 7th year extension...my company filed the extension, but I had forgotten to add my wife's signature...so they sent it back to me the next day! Among other things, they mentioned "to ensure proper and efficient processing please make checks payable to US Citizanship and Immigration Services"

NJ-DOL Number

Hi,
I hope you all aware of this Telephone number, I got this one from my Attorney to figure out the status from NJ-DOL.
You can call (609) 984-3520 to check the processing times.

New applicant

Hey guys I Just applied for my labor cert in NJ, I was told recently that there will be some premium processing that shgould be coming on stream this year (should have been last year) so they are trying to clear up any backlog. Does anyone know the status of this? Because it seems to be a verey long wait before my case will be seen.

Documents required for LC

Hi, I'm new to this forum.
My company lawyer helped me to file NJ LC in July last year. I'd like to double check what documents are required, and whether he has included all of them in the applicaiton.
My question is: apart from ETA 750B, what other documents are required for NJ LC application?
Thanks for looking and replying.

Any New Cases Approvals from NJ DOL

Hi All,
Did any one know what is current Date is running in NJ DOL.
My case was filed on Feb13th 2002, and I not hear any thing from Attorney as of now, did any one get approval for Feb2002 case, please let me know guys, It will be GREAT help.

tHANKS,
Nivas

Last edited by a moderator:
My case was approved by NJ SESA on Jan 23rd 2004, and I assumed the date on DOL would be Feb 03 2004. I haven't heard anything either from my lawyer...It sucks and I am sure you have heard that zillion times, Be Patient. We will all get there.

Thanks for your input.. "DOL would be Feb 03 2004",
means how we can check the exact date from DOL.
Could you please share with us
=============================

juniordj78

My case was approved by NJ SESA on Jan 23rd 2004, and I assumed the date on DOL would be Feb 03 2004. I haven't heard anything either from my lawyer...It sucks and I am sure you have heard that zillion times, Be Patient. We will all get there.
=================================

Last edited by a moderator:
Its an educated guess. There is around a week to ten days difference between the date the SESA was approved, till it was entered into DOL system. I made my guess based on my friends case, which took 10 days to get to the DOL system. I am sure people will have different experience with this. So its just a guess, and not a sure answer.

I have tried hard to find, but with no luck yet. :(

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and first I'd like to thank the administrators and the participants for their contributions.

My information:

Applied to NJ DOL 12/26/2001.
Got questions from NJ: Approximately 3/12/2004.
File tranfered to Regional Office: Approximately 4/15/2004.

I am using approximations since the company's lawyer never gives me straight answers, and is always being vague.

(I decided that if I get an approval, the I 140 and i 485 will be done using a more friendly lawyer...)

I hope this information helps.

Thanks.

Tracker modified

ziv711 - Welcome to the thread!!!

I have updated the tracker with your info. Highly appreciate if u could update the Skills column in the excel yourself.

Pls let us know when u get the approval!! Good luck.

Hi Friends,
I was told by my lawyer that my case is moved to NY DOL from NJ SESA in Jan last week. JUst now I checked in the DOL site and it seems that NY Regional is cleared till Mar 2004 , but I havent yer heard anything from my lawyer. Is there anyone who heard and being applied sometimes in Jan-Feb 2004 to NY DOL?
I will check with my lawyer again, as might be they got info but it is not yet sent to me.
good luck to all
witty

Originally posted by witty1976
Hi Friends,
I was told by my lawyer that my case is moved to NY DOL from NJ SESA in Jan last week. JUst now I checked in the DOL site and it seems that NY Regional is cleared till Mar 2004 , but I havent yer heard anything from my lawyer. Is there anyone who heard and being applied sometimes in Jan-Feb 2004 to NY DOL?
I will check with my lawyer again, as might be they got info but it is not yet sent to me.
good luck to all
witty

My case was moved to NY DOL from NJ SESA in Feb, and I have not heard anything from my lawyer either.

Status
Not open for further replies.