New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
NJ DOL HAS STARTED AUG2001 CASES

Hello gang just got a call from my lawyer, my case has been forwarded to NY regional on May20 my RD at NJ DOL was 27 AUG 2001 here is my skill set

systems admin with Sun solaris,RAID, firewalls etc.

Manohar or anyone please update the tracker.

also I tried calling NY but looks like they have not updated my info.
1) do u guys know how I can get my case number as my lawyer only has NJ case number

2) How long does it usually take to get an employment authorization card once I apply for I 140/485

please let me know and I will also keep u updated if I get any new info thank you.

Great news!!

Dear folks,

My LC is certified!!!!!

SESA RD 05/15/2001 (RIR)
RFE 03/13/03
Replied 04/24/03
RD NY DOL 05/19/03
Certified 05/21/03

Thx for all your support and appreciate the efforts of Manohar Raja for maintaining the thread to a great value...

Good luck to all of you in the line...

number

USA1974,

Congrats mirium99!!!

I called the NY-DOL 2123372193 and found out giving employer phone number that a case was approved on may'20. I'm not sure if that is mine because it does not give the name. So waiting the employer to receive the confirmation from DOL.

Hi Guys,

I am browsing this forum from last 3-4 months. you guys are doing GREAT job !!!
I have still long way to go , mine is March 13 2002.

Thanks

good going :)

Congrats to all of the guys who have gone through the pain of NJ SESA and good luck to them in I140/DOL stages. Hopefully there is more and more progress to cut the endless wait.

Cheers :D

Congrats MIRIUM99

Congratulations "MIRIUM99".
I know u will get the labor. Enjoy urself. Get ur EAD etc,. soon. Goodluck.
Please give some info about the REF/NOF what you got and what ur attorny did. It helps others in this forum.
Give ur suggestions to the juniors of this forum if u get a chance.

Hi pain_labor,
Welcome to the thread. I updated ur stuff in XLS sheet. Give ur skillset if u like.

njuser,
I did update ur stuff too....Good luck. Get the labor approval soon.

We didn't hear anything from our old folks (Gurus) like snipr and bikini. Please do update ur stuff if you get a chance.

Good news that NJ SESA entered to August. SOmany guys are waiting for August stuff.

Thank you all.

NJ Labor

Hi Guys,
I have been reading this form for a while. And i think you guys are doing good job. Mine was applied on Oct' 2001. I guess long way to go!

Hi Monohar,

Can you please add my skil lset into Excel sheet,

QA Analyst,

Skill: Sybase/Oracle/ Oracle Applications/ Unix/Java applications, visual basic + QA processes and standards.

I will really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Hi gc_labor_pain

Hi gc_labor_pain,

October, 2001 got 31 days. Shall I put your stuff in Oct 01, or Oct 31..????. Hope, u understand my query.

gc_labor_pain got added

Your stuff got added. Goodluck.

Hi njuser,

You are so lucky that you got verymuch early knock-out from SESA/NJ. For you, gc_labor is not painful. :) :)
Good Luck.

Question reg Labor filing

Congrats to all who are got their labor approved. Contributions to this thread have been very informative. Thanks to all for working as a team. It really helps !

I have updated the Excel sheet with my PD and skillset.

I do have a basic and 'might be dumb' question. My consulting company says that they have filed for labor in Aug 2002. I dont have any information to prove that though. My attorney says there is no confirmation/tracking number that they can provide me.

1. How can I confirm whether my attorney did file for labor?
  2. Is there a way a labor application at NJ Dept could be tracked?
    [/list=1]

Dear thinktanks of this thread....please advise.

Had the same question when mine was filed

Hey nervewreck,

I had the same question when my labor was filed 5 months ago. What I did was email the Labor Dept of NJ inquiring about my case. They responded back saying -
'....We have received your case though we cannot share any information with you. Please ask your lawyer or employer to call us for more information ...'

Well, this was good enough for me to confirm that my case has been filed.

I don't remember the email address that I emailed to. You can find that easily on the NJ Labor Dept. website. Goto the contact us section. http://www.state.nj.us/labor/

By the way, the foreign labor certification times have been updated on the labor dept. website.
http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

August LC processing info.

Did anyone received approval for Aug '01 filed? (Other than njuser)? I appreciate the responses regarding this matter.

gc_labor_pain

July is still pending. It seems, a random distribution of cases to asignee/officer. Who does process faster? June will bring good news for you. July is for vacation, for hardworkers. Quote from this week horoscop.

Thanks justdoit

Thanks for your input justdoit.
I have sent an email to NJ DOL. Will let this forum know once I get some response from them

Please add my info

Could somebody add my info to the tracker ?

Applied 10th August 2002, RIR, NJ SESA
Job Title: Senior Systems Analyst
Skills: Visual FoxPro, SQL Database Design, POS Software Design, SDLC, Financial Company Experience.

Thanks

MFH

Status
Not open for further replies.