New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lexr

Lexr - Congratulations!! How long did it take NY DOL to certify after you mailed the response to the NOF? Would appreciate your reply.

TIA

pathikb,
Actually speaking, I was informed by my attorney that NY-DOL had asked them to advertise the position internally for 10 days. Other than that the attorney wouldn't divulge anymore info on my NOF. He insisted that it was a simple formality that they look out for in some cases. Reading from this forum, I assumed that its' a prevailing wage issue. Anyways back to your question, the prevailing wage back when I had applied was around 63 or 64 K, I think and it should be around 73 to 75 K range now in this year.

jrinny,
The response was received at NYDOL on May 22nd 03, and the case was certified on June 2nd 03. Thats like a week right.,,

Good luck guys;:cool:

lexr

Thanks - I have a similar NOF. I believe the rebuttal should be mailed back anyday now. Hoping for a speedy resolution.

Thanks once again, and good luck for the rest of the ride!!

Manohar-Raja
"nj_labor_tracker.xls" version control required. The version updated by Chirag Bhagat contains Vjain2K's old info (check 8/8/01). Thanks

thanks lexr

thanks for your prompt reply. it seems many people in this forum are getting NOF's for prevailing wage is because most of them have filed LC 2 years back and most of them have the wage per the prevailing wage then. now its 2 years and the wages have definitely gone up.
anyways congrats lexr and all the best for I-140/I-485
hope to see u soon there :)

Hi assur,

I dont know about vkjain's stuff coz I download to my C: when there is a change. It would be better if only one person do the updates. I request ASSUR to do this.

Firends, Please give ur updates and ASSUR will update for us. That may reduce redundancy. I think, it is hard to maintain version numbers.

One need to go to the previous attachment and copy to their own directory, make changes and post the spread sheet. Some may be missing that process.

Assur, do u agree with my request to update the XL Sheet..?

Thank you,

manohar_raja
You doing great job. Making several copies won't serve our purpose. Unfortunately, I don't have Excel SW. I believe that you could do it better as you doing it. Most of us rely on the information we have in it and really enjoing. Let us cooperate with manohar_raja. Thanks

Re: badabing..some good news !

Originally posted by vjain2k
Yes today my lawyers office received my Labor certification . Ie. both the Federal and State level processing done. Date of application was Aug 8, 2001. They are definitely in august.

Cheers !

Congrats ! I was just wondering why does AVM say that as of June 1st, they are processing applications recieved in July 2001 for RIR and not Aug 2001. Does anybody have any views about this ?

Thanks

assur,

Thanks 4 insisting on me. I can do if everyone give their stuff. If I dont do the update by any chance, please take a copy of the previous attached sheet and do the update.

Thanks.

HELP IN LABOUR QUERY

This is in refrence to my labour querywhich came on my case last month which was filed on 15 june 2001 through my company located in NJ. I was informed by my company that I need prior experience to my job in my company . I joined my company in 1999 immediately after my MS from USA .
So my company is my first company where I worked .My undergraduation is from India which I completed and came for MS.
I would appreciate if u reply to my query if my company experience will be counted or not Or in my case is it possible for my company to file GC for me at all cos all my experince is withmy company .

I would like to get clarified on this situation.

current experience does not count

As per my understanding, current experience with the cuurent employer who has the filed the Labor Application do not count.

AVM message

AVM says to be processing of date's in july 01 but we are having approvals of Aug 01. Anyone with PD of july have their case pending ? please post the details whoever has applied in july01 timeframe.

current experience

Anu beri,
You never mentioned that in what field you are working in. My friends in Michigan, who are working for GE and got MS i Mech. Engg got their labors approved. They dont have prior exp. like you. But, their field is MECH ENGG .....

May be, your attorney has to make a strong case that your skills and ur MS etc., are required for that position. Check with GURUS in this forum. GURUS, please suggest Anu beri.

Thanks.

CURRENT EXPERIENCE

Well it is in IT...but i don;t know . spoke to lawyer she told me it is difficult.. well am in fix .. wat to do ..

ANU BERI
Believe me there are way out, experience may be gained/showed prior to complettion of graduation. Don't give up, well informed lawyers make it easy. Consult again.

Learnt from my Lawer that my case has been moved to NY
Here's are the details.
ND = July 26 th 2001
NJ to NY DOL = June 2nd 2003
Also updated the excel

Status
Not open for further replies.