New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope4Good , dede_GC any updates ?

Hope4Good, dede_GC both of you are next in the list, any news abt your LC ? good luck anyways.

LABOR APPROVED 26TH JULY 2001 RIR

Guys, Today I received an Email notification from our Hr Dept. confirming that my Labor that was filed on 26th July 2001( yes 26th July!) in RIR EB3 category at NJ SESA has been approved by NYDOL. The approval was done on May 6th. I am not aware of any other details like Case no , when it was sent to NYDOL etc ... as my company won't give me any details ( which is typical of any big firm ).

Another colleague of mine whose Labor was filed around 29th June was alos approved on May 2nd.

HARD TO BELIEVE! BUT ITS TRUE! I wish everyone a success and hope everyone receives their confirmation soon.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Re: LABOR APPROVED 26TH JULY 2001 RIR

Hi makeurpoint,
Heartily Congratulations for getting over this fever. This news has really shown a good progress in terms of processing after a long time.
If you can post ur skills and ur friends skills, It will give us Idea about what kind of skill sets are getting cleared without problem.

Congrates again.

Re: LABOR APPROVED 26TH JULY 2001 RIR

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I can imagine it would be awsome news for you and its quite positive news that NJ labor is processing july end in 1st week of may :D. All the best in ur 140/485, hopefully everyone in the forum will have happy faces.

Originally posted by makeurpoint
Guys, Today I received an Email notification from our Hr Dept. confirming that my Labor that was filed on 26th July 2001( yes 26th July!) in RIR EB3 category at NJ SESA has been approved by NYDOL. The approval was done on May 6th. I am not aware of any other details like Case no , when it was sent to NYDOL etc ... as my company won't give me any details ( which is typical of any big firm ).

Another colleague of mine whose Labor was filed around 29th June was alos approved on May 2nd.

HARD TO BELIEVE! BUT ITS TRUE! I wish everyone a success and hope everyone receives their confirmation soon.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

THANKS BBB1974, GC4EVER

My skill sets are as follows - Masters Degree in Mgt. Science,
Mfg. Industry Experience > 16 yrs.
Salary > 100+
Position - Business Process Analyst - Supply Chain Planning

Once again Wishing everyone the Very best, I thoroughly enjoyed browsing this forum and reading different view points from all concerned.

Your time will come, patience is the virtue. I guess NJ SESA has really picked up the processing in the last month and judging by the fast approvals at NYDOL, I am sure by the end of this month we should start seeing Aug 2001.

Cheers Mate.
:D :) ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes:

Hi MakeUrPoint,

Congratulations. Is July 26th the mailing date or the receipt date at NJ SESA?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrat. MakeUrPoint,

Hi Everyone
Please help to include my info in the NJ-XLS as follows
I don't have XLS-SW.
PD: 12/17/2001 (NJ)
Skills: C++, HTML, VB, COBOL etc.
I'll be garteful for this. Thanks

Labor Approved

Hello,

My NJ Labor approved.....details in the updated excel file.

Skills: C++ / Visual C++

Title: Programmer Analyst

PD: 5/16/2001
REF/NOF: 3/21/2003
Replied : 4/18/2003 (wage change and posting in the office for 10 days)
Transferred to NY DOL: 5/5/2003
Approved: 5/12/2003 (Yet to receive the letter from NY DOL)

Thanks for this forum for a valuable information..

S.

Goodnews

Hi Yeppo,

I updated ur stuff.

Spenala, makeurpoint,

Congratulations 4 ur achievement. Goodluck in ur future. Post anything u know in future....! :) :) :) :D :cool: :cool:

Not so good news

Guys,

Not so good news. Got NOF issued yesterday. No further details. This thing sucks !!! Really wonder at times whether this is worth all the pain. All the best to the rest. Will post when I rcv any further details.

Rgds,

Yeppo

New Member : waiting for LC in NJ

Hello Friends,

I have joined this forum today itself and I am sure that it will help me and friends like us. I am trying to insert my record in the excel sheet but I don't have authorization so pl do favor who can
do it for me.

PD 01/30/2002 from NJ

I have seven more friends who have filed on the sameday.

Regards,
KePa
:)

approved labor for an Indian chef/cook

Looking for an approved labor for an Indian chef/cook in any state. I am ready to pay the legal fees and other expenses and a decent referral too. Law firms who have clients with approved labor or any other person, who can help me, will be highly appreciated. Please mail me directly at agg_rajat@yahoo.com.

Hi kepa

KEPA,

Please give ur skill set etc...if u like to post in the XL Sheet. I will do it 4 U.

Yeppo,

Don't worry. Few friends in the forumgot approved after NOF issued. Try to know what is that NOF about and how to solve it. One of our folks got 'Salary thing'. One got 'Education thing'. etc, etc,. I am sure, you will get it. Godd luck.

Hi Makeurpoint

Hi makeurpoint,

why dont u give ur skills stuff..(if u like)?.
It may help others as u are so lucky to get labor approved very fast compare to others. Comparision may help...!!!

Hi Kepa,

I did put you on the list.
:cool: :cool: :cool:

HELLO INFERNO, MANOHAR-RAJA,

My RD at NJSESA was 26th July 2001. As per todays proccesing status, the NJ SESA is onto July 2001 cases. I have posted my skills in an earlier post. I am not into any programming . I am in IT but more on the business process side.

Regards and wishing you all the best. I now move onto I 140/485 forum. See you all over there!

Ciao:D ;)

Thanks

Manohar,

Thanks for your kind words. Yet to get any news. You are doing a great job.

Rgds,

Yeppo

Status
Not open for further replies.