New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prevailing wages

The issue is the SESA/SWA finds the wage offered to be below what they believe is the prevailing wages for the region. You are given a chance to a) Repost internally for 10 days with the prevailing wages, assuming your company is willing to pay you the prevailing wages determined by SWA or b) Show using another survey that the wages offered are indeed correct.

If the company can do either of the 2 you are in good shape. My attorney believes in this slowing economy SESA is issuing a lot of these queries but cases generally do get certified after query is answered satisfactorily.

I hope that helps.

Good Luck and keep us posted.

prevailing wages

jrinny and others,
thanks for the info about the prevailing wages...and thanks manohar for taking up such questions...
How do I find out the prevailing wage for my qualifications/positions in my region?

garywarrier

Processing time after replying to RFE

There was an RFE from NJ SESA on my case to document how my qualifications (Mech Engg degree) is related to the Comp Science degree that was required for the job. My attorney responded on 4/24/03.

Does anyone have an idea how long does it take to process after receipt the response to RFE?

Has anyone received an RFE in this regard? Did the case get approved?

Thx for your input.....

manohar,

My PD is 07/03/01 not 06/21/03 as I thought. Am not able to update spreadsheet. Could you please do it.

Thanks!!!

Can somebody help me with these questions?

I was working with company A and A filed for my rir in NJ in nov 2001. In sep 2002 I had an offer from company B and I joined them on H1b. A is continuing the labor. the labor is not yet approved.
1. when do i need to go and join A back,
2. also will i face any problem in any of the stages?
3. any rules that i shld know of inthis circumstance?

Please respond, am sure many of the guys around have seen or heard of people in similar circumstances!

HI yeppo....

Yeppo,

I updated ur stuff. It dragged you below few folks in the list.
I know u r honest.

Let the people hear good news from U soon.

Good luck.

Guys,

Update ..

AVM just told me that 2 apps recd in NYDOL in my company's name on May 6th. Guess one of the is mine as only 2 were app'ed at that time. Will update when I recieve any further news. This means they have reached July 3.

Manohar,

Could you please update spreadsheet.

Thanks !!!

Rgds,

Yeppo

Updated YEPPO stuff

Hi yeppo,

Thanks 4 keeping the info. posted.
I did update your stuff. It took Xactly 2 yrs to reach ur application to NY DOL.

Goodluck.

Hello Everyone,

I have updated my information in the Excel Sheet. PD July 6, 2001. Still waiting for the initial response from NJ SESA.

Thanks
USA 1974

Sorry,

Forgot to attach the sheet. Can anyone do it for me. PD Date July 6, 2001. Still at NJ DOL.

Thanks

What is Notice of Finding

Hi,

I had applied for Labour on 19th June 2001. My case has been sent to Regional office on 29th April. Today when I called the AVM 212-337-2193 it now says that they have issued a notice of Finding. Can anyone tell me what is Notice of Finding.

I had been following this forum for a long time, but didnt post my details. And you guys are doing a good job.

Thanks,
JUNE19,2001

Re: What is Notice of Finding

Hi JUNE192001,
Can you please let us know that what is ur skill set, category (EB3,EB2) and detail of NOF.

Thankx

What is Notice of Finding

Hi,

I am a QA Analyst/Tester. My DOT code is 033-262-010. I had applied in EB3 Category.

re: NOF

I have been issued a NOF today as well. What is strange is that another friend of mine was issued a NOF today in NY as well. I am wondering if NY DOL has issued NOF's to all cases or if maybe just maybe there is a system error??? BTW the date of NOF in both cases is 5/12/03 - i.e. today.

Re: re: NOF

Jrinny,
I don't see ur details in Xl sheet, would u please update xl sheet wit h ur details.
What is NOF for, what r ur skill sets, category

Thanks

Correction

Manohar,

The rcv date at NY DOL is May 6th not July 3 as mentioned. Could you please correct it. Thanks a lot both for this and your good wishes.

Rgds,

Yeppo

Status
Not open for further replies.