New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi..US_or_Canada

Hi US_or_Canada,

You wrote a good lengthy guess...!.
How can you guess that..?
The answer could be "by looking at the spread sheet". Am I correct..?

Why dont you too put your stuff in the spread sheet...!

I appreciate "sukal" as he still looking at this thread and answering some junior members questions unlike other senior members.

Thank you SUKAL. Everyone appreciate your feedback. Please keep it up. Wish you good luck.

nj3141

My case was certified on 04/01/2003 and my employer and Attorney received hard copy around 04/10/2003.

Kumar

Last edited by a moderator:
lexr

Thanks for your prompt response.
What field are you working in Mech Engg. I am working as HVAC Design Engineer. So i just want to know if DOL approves RIR applications other than IT field or not.

Pl. reply

thanks

Hey pathikb,
I'm in the fiber-optics industry.
DOT code is 007.061-014, i guess its ME with electro-mechanical specilization.
Hope this helps, Good luck.

approved

hi Everyone,
Just got notified by lawyer that labor is approved. Yesterday, it seems. No idea about other info like the DOT, when it went to federal, etc. He's too busy to tell me those things.
Attaching the sheet.

Good luck!

J Rao

Hi jrao124

HI Jrao124,

CONGRATULATIONS......!!!!!!
We hope everyone from this forum to get the labor and GC process cleared without any problems.

Goodluck in further stages.
Keep posted about ur I140, iEAD and I485 stuff in this forum if you like to.
Manohar

Weird stuff

Hi guys,
I haven't yet recvd any info on my labor certification which I had applied on may 23rd 2001.
INS contacted my lawyer around Mar 17th asking me to re-sign the I 750B (I think) form which was done and promptly sent back in a couple of days. After that my lawyer has'nt heard anything yet from INS for more than a month now.

Does anyone have any clue what might be happenng for the delay.????

:confused:

For those who got it congrats on getting your Labor certs!!!

NJ SESA

Hello All:

I just checked the automated message of NJ SESA (609 984 3520) and as per the AVM - as of 1st May 2003 they are processing the case as following:

Non RIR - April 23 2001
RIR - July 2001

Hope this info helps

FYI - my labor was filed in NJ SESA on 9th August 2002... still long way to go!

Thanks

MFH

Re: NJ SESA

Hi all,
Just wondering, If we can add one more column to xl sheet that indicates the date fedral approved date, and expect every one to update that date before leaving this thread.

NJ sesa case number

Hi,

Does anyone know how NJ sesa case number will look like ? Is it filing date followed by 4 digit number ? For example, if Apr 1, 2001 is filing date, the case number will be 200104010013. Because I saw a NJ sesa notification to my lawyer mentioning the case number. Since my labor is forwarded to NY DOL, I tried calling NY (212-337-2193) to check the status and typed in case number. the automated system does not seem to recognize it. I have DOT code also. After I typed 8th digit it repeates the msg asking to type case number. Has anyone tried this ? Am I trying correct number ?

spt

Spt
The case number that your lawyer is mentioning about is the case number SESA assigned to your case. DOL assigns its own case number.
You are trying the right number, however what you can do is to put your employer phone number and get the status of all the cases submitted by him.

Hope it helps.

GooGaa.

New column in XL Sheet

Hi bbb1974,

I dont think that the new column is required to add.
There is already a column which tells you about the federal labor approval.

Any comments..?

Re: New column in XL Sheet

Thats true manohar_raja ,
I thought that is state labor apporved date.

Hi Amardeep..Is it ENTRAPMENT..?

Thanks for ur info.

I think, no one will mess-up with this information.
How can one believe about this stuff without knowing any thing and any one from that organization.?

Better TRAP the people in H1b threads.....people there may need if it is true or may believe if it is fake.

Got a query

My employer called me and said, that they have query on my case.
I would give further deatils once I know.

where did you get a query?

Hi Coumars,

I haven't yet heard from DOL. Not sure what happened. I asked my employer to contact SESA, it seems they are not giving away information.

Since NJ-SESA is processing june'2001 applications, do you know if a query is received after application moves to NY-dOL or if it is possible that the query can be even in NJ-SESA?

Status
Not open for further replies.