New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated NJ labor tracker

Here is the updated list. My receipt date at NJ SESA is 05/15/2001.

Good luck to every one.......and stay in touch!

Thanks NJGCwait

I tried this number 212-337-2193. Then keyed in Option 2. After that I gave my employer tax-id. It said no more case processing. That means still my application is still inNJDOL.

Please educate me .

coumars,
You have to try the option 1. option 2 is for Labor condition application, that's for H1-visas. Option 1 is permenant labor for green card applications. Try option 1, and use your employer's phone number.
Good luck

I randomly checked the status of NY DOL , lot of cases approved which reached before April 1 2003 from NJ to NY DOL.Mainly DOT code of 030.062.010

question

Hi NJ3141 and others

Do you know if, NY-DOL approves cases in time? or if there usually a delay in those updates even thto it has been processed.

Thanks

My Friend'LC been moved to Regional.
PD 05/05/01
Moved to regional on 4/10/03

Hope the things are going smooth and Steady.

Cheers and Good luck to you all...

My Friend and another person from my company Labor certified on April 21 2003. Filled at NJ SESA on May 14 2003 both . Moved to NY DOL on March 20 one case and April 1 one. As per the AVM message both are certified . with DOT code :030-062-010. Waiting for the letter from DOL

I am not sure if someone already posted this...but the voice message at the NJ SESA has been updated and it says they are processing cases before June 2001 now.

garywarrier...go to 9 pages back

Hi garywarrier,

U wanna make surprised to the people in the forum...?
Please go to page 36 to see this message...has been updated quiet a long ago.

Sounds like..U didn't got ur nem in spread sheet..!!!
Do u wanna update...or just wathc the forum msgs..!!! :rolleyes:

NY DOL automated system

I tried the NY DOL automated system (212-337-2193 option #1) and using employer phone number, I was able to retrieve my case number, DOT code and status. The recording said "received in the regional office on March 25, 2003" but there is no final action yet. I guess I have to wait a few more days.

Manohar Raja,
My bad...:) ...I look at this forum almost on a daily basis...must have missed this update...sorry for this late news...
Ofcourse I'll add my Labor Cert. info also into the Excel Sheet...but my PD(September 3rd,2002) is such a long way to go that I was not sure wether I wanted to add it now...
but I guess it's no harm...here goes...I have the Excel Sheet attached...
monaco90 -could'nt open the sheet you had uploaded...
so added my info to the list mirium99 had uploaded before you...
monaco90 you may need to add your info once more...sorry about that...
garywarrier

Hi! I have been following this forum for quite a while. It provides lot of info on the Labor approvals and processing time. I have added my info in the list. PD is Oct 5, 2001 and needless to say that still waiting :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent

hi All,

This thread has been of great use to us all. When updating your skills, please try and include your DOT code, which would basically classify the job description your application was filed. example DOT#030-162-014 is Programmer anlyst. from the info in excel sheet looks NJ DOL is processing 3rd or 4th week of June'01 for technical jobs.

QUESTION for you all, Is there a way we could follow up with NJDOL in Trenton(not NY DOL) where they are with an application without a receipt number?

Follow up with NJ Trenton

NJGCwait,

You can either make your employer or your lawyer call them up and give them your name and the approx. date of filing. They will tell you exactly where they are with your case.

I had done it this way twice and they told that the case is being assigned to an officer,......Rfe has been sent etc.

Attached is the updated tracker.

Good luck!!!

Dear friends,
I tried the number 212-337-2193, for my given employer Ph number there are several cases approved and last one approved was April' 9 2003. It say received date is April' 01 2003. My case with from my employer was sent on June,26 2001. It says for last case dot number is 030.162.2014 was certified. Please suggest me how to verify, whether it is my case no or not. Mine was filed as System Analyst .PD June26 2001, RIR.

My employer did not call me so far.

I am very anxious from your response.

It is difficult to find out one of among several cases without case #. I posted the same question in this thread.
Don't worry, everything will be fine.

Hi MohitFL.....

MohitFl,

Here, people are eagerly waiting since years to get the labor processed. Why do u wanna change the minds of people here..? Please go to H1b Forums to get the people who really want them.

Thx.

re. Mohitfl:

I question the legitimacy of his/her post. I interpret the post to suggest that his/her employer wants to hire aliens who want their green card. Why would an employer specifically target aliens for employment, especially given all the hoops the employer has to jump through to get work authorization? Perhaps I misinterpreted the post. It is rather poorly written.

It smells of some type of scam to me that could potentially get someone in trouble with the INS.

Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.