New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cheng _

Chenh,
mailarvin is correct.
Look for a company which is based in faster Processing center, I think DE is getting slow these days Harrisurg is good option which is current my company is based there, I also had same problem in waiting never moving Philly- SESA queue.
Got approved recently from Harrisburg SESA.Let me know if need any info.
get_gc2002@yahoo.com

Originally posted by mailarvin
Join new company and file through them or if new company has got office in PA or DE - file from there....

Thanks

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. Is it possible to have future employment based labor and join company in sometime...

Thanks,

AVM Update

AVM still gives the message as of 1st Nov. I thought they updated the voice mail every 1st working day of the month(for december its 2nd).

If I file GC from MASS

Hi,
Any idea if i file GC in MA how long it will take ??. My GC is filed in NJ on Sep 1st but no idea how much time it will take. Now I have an offer in MA with a good client....but he will take 5 months to file GC...I am confused...any suggestions ?

Chen

AVM Update

AVM still tells about processing dates as of November 1st. Does anyone have an idea, why 1st dec AVM is not updated???:confused:

GC from MA -RIR category -Chan

State Labor Dept is processing May 2002
Regional is processing May 2002.

When did you file from NJ?
Why would company not file GC immediatly?

Attorney's site

Hi Testing_times,
Is there any update on the backlogs on ur attorney's site. Can you please give ur's attorney's site, so that I can see the baclogs myself and don't have to bug u again and again.

Anyone Approved ??

Any update on the NJ DOL Labor certification update ??

Has someone checked with the lawyer of any progress in processing ??

Regards
VJ

Anyone Approved ??

Any update on the NJ DOL Labor certification update ??

Has someone checked with the lawyer of any progress in processing ??

Regards
VJ

Is there any progress ??

I have read some message on NY DOL thread that NY DOL has processed a case submitted on May 7th. Does anyone from NJ DOL has the same experience IE. If his/her case has been submitted in May and has been processed. NY DOL has more cases then NJ DOL. and NJ DOL should at least maintain the same speed as NY DOL.

The cases you are talking about are the ones that were Randomly selected to be processed using "PERM" (Electronic Filing). The INS has been testing out this software and therefore had asked many states to randomly send it pending Cases. So some of the cases are of May '01 and beyond.

I am working for a very big firm in NJ and as per our Lawyers, Pending the transfer of INS under the New Dept. of Homeland Security , it is quite clear that the existing Backlog will not be cleared any time soon in 2003.

I had posted earlier in this forum that the only way this Mammoth Backlog can be cleared is if the INS/DHS implements PERM as per the current Schedule of Jul'03.

COLOR=red]PLEASE DO NOT EXPECT MIRACLES FROM DAY ONE! [/COLOR]

NOTHING IS MORE CRITICAL TO THE USA RIGHT NOW THAN HOMELAND SECURITY. WE AT BEST CAN CONTINUE TOBE IN OUR H1-B STATUS FOR A LONG TIME!

SORRY FOR BEING SO BLUNT, BUT GOT TO FACE THE REALITY

[

AVM Update on JAN 2003

Same as before
Non RIR - 23rd APRIL 2001
RIR - 30th APRIL 2001

GOD knows when they will move .......

:D

makeurpoint

FYI

The LC is adminstered by the Dept. of Labor and has nothing to do with the INS or the incoming DHS.

PERM is a program that hasnt been implemented yet; expected date of implementation - July 2003.

The program that you refer to is a study by DOL with the help of Pvt. consultants to improve flow in the LC process.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.