New Hampshire SESA Tracker

GannyMids said:
Hi All,

My case is something like this, my future employer is using substitue labor for me and he is filing for I-140/485 concurrently as he won't be able to file after dec 31st (labor is for EB3) as I am not currently working for him so he don't have any pay stubs to attach while filing above mentioned.

I have couple of question in regards to same:

1) Is it mandetory to provide Pay stubs while filing I-140 or it's better to have it ?

2) Can INS just deny blindly based on not providing the pay stubs at the time
of filing or INS will send a RFE asking them to provide pay stubs.

3) Lastly Is it uncommon not to provide pay stubs while filing for I-140.

Thank you so much for your time.
Providing paystub as document is to prove the "Ability to pay" for the employer and it's not the only choice. You can also prove that in other ways as follows:

There are four ways that ability to pay can be met:

1) For companies employing over 100 employees – A statement from a CFO that the company has the ability to pay the proferred wage will be sufficient.

Following conditions need to be met from priority date (date of the filing of labor with State Agency) to final adjudication of 485/greencard

2) If employee is getting paid at least the proferred wage (paystub document is necessary to show this)

If the employee is not getting paid the proferred wage

3) If the net income of the petitioner (employer) is greater then the difference in the proferred wage and actual wages
4) If the current assets – current liabilities is greater then the difference in the proferred wage and actual wage

If any of the above four criteria is met then the 140 shall get approved.

source: http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=863345&postcount=1

Hi All

My labor was applied in NH NON-RIR category on Apr 2004.

I got the mail from attorney on Oct ’19th to start the next stage of ETA 750.

Then my attorney call state DOL to find out Advt submission date. Looks like the chief of DOL has reigned and new person is came. So he is waiting to get the advt date from NH SESA.

Is this normal process?

I am new to this process, Please help me.

NewLabor

Can any one tell me whether it is a good idea to file a new labor with the current method now or wait for the perm labor and file the labor?

Thanks

Hi All,

My Labor was filed in NH in April 2004.
I did not receive any response before dec 31st 2004, so I guess my application will be moved to BEC.
Does anyone know to what BEC will the NH applications goes to - Philly or Dallas?
Please post the details if anyone falling under my category receieves any information from the BEC's.

NH SESA labour (RIR)

NH SESA labour (RIR) dates has not moved for the past 3 months, anyone got a clue on what is happening?

Master Tracker

Hello all,

I am trying to create a master tracker that will help all of us determine where we all fall in the BEC queue.

My goal is to consolidate into a single tracker all pending labor certifications from all STATES and all DOLs.

This will help us in the long run to better understand how BECs will be processing our cases.

I have attached an empty tracker. I will return next Friday, February 11 to “pick it up”.

At that time I will merge all sub-trackers into a single one and post it in the DOL forums section.

I hope you find value in doing this and participate. If your forum has a tracker already, it would be great if someone volunteers and populates the tracker I have posted.

Since it will be hard for me to check all forums next week, if you have any questions, please send me a Private Message.

Thank you for your help

JustWatching

Anyone knows what's happening at New Hampshire?

Does anyone have any inkling about what the position is at NH SWA? The Status says "Not Available". It kinda gives me hope since I tend to think that they are still processing the applications and plan to process all pending applications before the due date and they won't be shipped to BEC!! :rolleyes:

Well, aren't you a hopeful guy. If only its true. My application was filed in Nov 2004 and would be more than happy to see my app picked up by NH :)

NH Labour filling

Hi all,

I was applied LC in NH(NON-RIR) on Apr2004. My Ad process submitted to State. I don't know what's going on in NHstate? Is my application send to backlogcenter or not?

Anybody know anything regarding this. Post ur suggestion& thoughts,

Thanks & regards,
subha

Subha,

Did you receive a labor receipt notice from the NH office? This is a receipt notice that provides the priority date.

Thanks

Hi ,

I got receipt from NH state that showing my priority date. as an Apr 2004.

I need information, whether my case will ship to Boston or Back log processing center? If u guys have any ideas then tell me please.

Thanks & regards,

Hi All,

Even I got a receipt from NH labor in which the priority date and case number has been mentioned.

Please let me know how to find out whether my case has been moved to Boston.

Thanks.

Please help

Hi All,

My Labor got applied from NH in first week of Nov'04. My employer said that, State labor got cleared and moved into Federal in first week of Dec'04 and they have send me the receipt notice.

How do I check my status and also is this true that State labor can get cleared in a month?

Thanks,
RK.

NH - Labor

Hi All,

Does anybody know the status of Labor filed at NH (Nov/ Dec - 2004).

I would like to know whether it's still processed at NH or the cases moved to BEC.

Thanks.

NH labor

anyone/ravi obbu,

I've been reading your replies very regularly. Thanks for the information that you're providing.

I've filed my RIR labor in dec'04 thru a company based in NH. But till date I've not received case number. Whom shall I contact for the case number? Can employer/attorney have this case number w/ them? How do I check current status for my labor application?

Thanks
Sachin

Even I filed in Dec 04 thru NH. My emp says that NH labor will not be sent to BEC center and will continue to be processed state and then Federal. Is this true and how do I find out status of my application?

I guess many of us who filed in NH would like to find out about how to check the status. If someone knows how to do it please respond.

THanks.

NH - Labor

Hi,

Has anybody received any letter saying that their NH Labor has been moved to BEC. I haven't received any letter.

Did any NH filers find out the status of the cases filed in NH?

Thanks.

Labor filed in New Hampshire - Jan 2005

Guys,

Same here.

My labor was filed in Jan 05 from NH. My employer says that currently they are processing Sep 04. They also say that these cases will not be sent to BEC. True?

Very curious and doutful about it.

They filed my labor 3 years back from Delaware and screwed up the whole thing.

Just a year left and this is my second time.