New Hampshire SESA Tracker

Did the NH SESA stopped processing after the announcement of new transition plan? Anyone in this forum got an approval or any communication from NH SESA?

menonsatishb,

Your employer/attorney will get notified. SESA will not allocate any case number.

You will get case number only at DOL.

Regards

All those who have filed in between Feb to June .. please try contacting your lawyer.
my case moved to DOL. Application Filed: June 2004. under RIR. company small. same DOT code as a programmer analyst.

My application RIR filed in March'04 has moved to Regional DOL last week. Catch u guys in Boston DOL.

NH Labor

Partly true that labor processing at NH wud slow not only in NH any fast moving state for that matter....but again there are few exceptions. U r employer or u r lawyer if they know can explain to you guys.

Only suggestion to u all is to get state approvals by Dec 04 and u will be off from many loops....else just hang on without any anxiety ...things will go through....

raviobbu said:
Partly true that labor processing at NH wud slow not only in NH any fast moving state for that matter....but again there are few exceptions. U r employer or u r lawyer if they know can explain to you guys.

Only suggestion to u all is to get state approvals by Dec 04 and u will be off from many loops....else just hang on without any anxiety ...things will go through....

Hi Ravi,

I read about your postings, and admire your candid opinions.
Ravi, I had posted this question earlier in BOSTON DOL forum, but I did not get any direct answere.
My question is, In case my State gets cleared by Nov end 2004, and my applications moves to BOSTON DOL, for regional processing. In this scenario, in case my regional(boston) does not get cleared by DEC end, then Jan 2005 onwards as all state and regional offices will close down, what wioll happen to all application which are sitting in BOSTON regional office.
Will they continue to process it this its all done, or will transfer it to NPC, and then all this application will be stamnding last in the national que, though my state is already cleared

Please answer, anybody who is certain about the answer please do reply.

Hello All,

I applied through Non-RIR in Feb 2004. My company got recruitment instructions a month and a half ago and this week they will be sending the results to SESA.
Does anyone have any idea how long it might take after this step at this time?
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ritak said:
Hello All,

I applied through Non-RIR in Feb 2004. My company got recruitment instructions a month and a half ago and this week they will be sending the results to SESA.
Does anyone have any idea how long it might take after this step at this time?
Thanks!

Hi Ritak,
Could you tell me when exactly your application was filed in Feb? I am trying to gestimate probable time of my application processing which was filed end of April.
thanks

Good Luck

If u r gets in teh Boston Systems I presume it will be processed by Boston and may not be forwarded to BRC/BEC's. The new guide lines are for new cases that are filed. I don't think and I have not been given to understanding that is the case. As long as u r goes thro even by Dec 04 u r safe.

Mind you even if it gets into BRC or BEC whatever u call them u still will benefitted by being from a NH state. and thus will be processed faster than the other states. Take care and Good Luck. Still questions feel free to call me on my cell 860 202 9407.

prash_mate said:
Hi Ravi,

I read about your postings, and admire your candid opinions.
Ravi, I had posted this question earlier in BOSTON DOL forum, but I did not get any direct answere.
My question is, In case my State gets cleared by Nov end 2004, and my applications moves to BOSTON DOL, for regional processing. In this scenario, in case my regional(boston) does not get cleared by DEC end, then Jan 2005 onwards as all state and regional offices will close down, what wioll happen to all application which are sitting in BOSTON regional office.
Will they continue to process it this its all done, or will transfer it to NPC, and then all this application will be stamnding last in the national que, though my state is already cleared

Please answer, anybody who is certain about the answer please do reply.

The processing times for NonRIR of NH seems to be moved to April.
gc_Nh and gc_2005, did u guys hear from NH SESA about recruitments or something?

ram_hanuman said:
The processing times for NonRIR of NH seems to be moved to April.
gc_Nh and gc_2005, did u guys hear from NH SESA about recruitments or something?

Hi ram_hanuman,
Thats a good news. Mine was applied late April. I still havent heard anything from my lawyer. As soon as I hear from my lawyer, I will post it here.
I understand how anxious we are all about the progress.
I noticed other SESA threads are quite active compared to NH thread.
It wouldnt be exaggerationt to say that people like me keep this portal open all day and watch to see any sort of updates on processing.
It would be even nice to hear things heard somewhere etc.
I hope this thread will get much more richer with updates.

Thanks for the update gc_NH, Mine was also in the late April. I really wish our files will be opened this month inorder not to go backlog reduction center.

I will also post it here if I hear from my lawyer.

ram_hanuman said:
Thanks for the update gc_NH, Mine was also in the late April. I really wish our files will be opened this month inorder not to go backlog reduction center.

I will also post it here if I hear from my lawyer.

Terrific. This will lessen lot of anxity. Please do post here as soon as you hear about processing. I will also do the same.

gc_nh said:
Hi ram_hanuman,
Thats a good news. Mine was applied late April. I still havent heard anything from my lawyer. As soon as I hear from my lawyer, I will post it here.
I understand how anxious we are all about the progress.
I noticed other SESA threads are quite active compared to NH thread.
It wouldnt be exaggerationt to say that people like me keep this portal open all day and watch to see any sort of updates on processing.
It would be even nice to hear things heard somewhere etc.
I hope this thread will get much more richer with updates.

Yeah thats right this thread is really not very active. The reason mainly is that lot of guys who have applied in NH prefer to report their status in the Boston DOL thread. And maybe the reason is that the Boston DOL thread is more active than this. Its kind of a recursivce behaviour and this thread hardly gets attention.
Anyways I have not updated my status here for long.
My case was entered into the Boston DOL system in the last week of October. I have updated the spread sheet.
I will be reading/posting on the Boston DOL thread more now, but will update my status on this thread when there is a change.
neocor

help4lc said:
Hi Neocor,
When was your application sent to New Hamsphire ?
Congratulations to you.

help4lc,

Thanks but I am not yet through.
Mine was filed in the last week of December 2003 in NH SESA if thats what you are asking.
All of my stages are detailed in the spread sheet.

neocor