New Hampshire SESA Tracker

NH Regular/RIR

One of my friend filed at NH/Regular in Jan'04 got his both State/Fed labor cleared in July'04

I have filed NH/RIR in march'04 but still waiting for State Approval.

:confused:

gc_xp said:
One of my friend filed at NH/Regular in Jan'04 got his both State/Fed labor cleared in July'04

I have filed NH/RIR in march'04 but still waiting for State Approval.

:confused:

Regular mean Non-RIR?

Can you get the exact dates for the following from your friend.

1. Date Labour Filed.
2. Date SESA sent instructions for Recruitment.
3. Date the company sent back the Results for Recruitment.
4. Date NH SESA sent the papers to Boston.
5. Date Boston entered the apllication into the system.
6. Date it was finally certified.

This guys seems lucky to me.

I'm not sure about the exact dates but he filed NH/Non-RIR in Jan 3rd week and got his State approved in June and Fed approved in July'04.

gc_xp said:
I'm not sure about the exact dates but he filed NH/Non-RIR in Jan 3rd week and got his State approved in June and Fed approved in July'04.

He could be one of few lucky guys who cleared so quick. I think we have seen some postings recently of people who filed in Dec '03 and got their SESA cleared in August.
HAs anybody in this forum who had applied in Jan/Feb got their SESA cleared?

pre-approved labor

I am looking for a pre-approved labor.
I have 9 months left for 6 yrs on my H1 visa to end.My current employer applied for my GC- but I don't think they company will survive that long.

Please send me an email at help4lc@yahoo.com.

gc_nh,
my labor is filed in RIR last month, sept.04 from NH. did I receive any receipt number from NH state labor office and how many days it takes to get receipt number? Pl.let me know, Thank you

rb180

Basically State labor office won't send any receipt and you will not have any case number. Your attorney will notify when the case move to BOSTON DOL.

rb180 said:
gc_nh,
my labor is filed in RIR last month, sept.04 from NH. did I receive any receipt number from NH state labor office and how many days it takes to get receipt number? Pl.let me know, Thank you

rb180

NH Labor

I need some advice on my confusion. My company (<10 employees) filed for me a first time labor in NH-RIR in Mar'04. Meanwhile my old employer is calling me back on board on a pre-approved labor. My old company is 7yr old and have about 20+ employees. can you tell me the Pro/Cons of joining the old company back. Please give your input folks.

How come the "Ability to Pay" affects the I140 in both these cases??

:confused: :confused:

gc_xp said:
I need some advice on my confusion. My company (<10 employees) filed for me a first time labor in NH-RIR in Mar'04. Meanwhile my old employer is calling me back on board on a pre-approved labor. My old company is 7yr old and have about 20+ employees. can you tell me the Pro/Cons of joining the old company back. Please give your input folks.

How come the "Ability to Pay" affects the I140 in both these cases??

:confused: :confused:

If i were you then I would ask the old compnay to file the I-140 for me with the pre-approved labor and then join them back. Its a pretty good deal. First time labor from NH with a company strength <10 sounds risky, that too with RIR.
If you can trust your old company take the deal.

rb180 said:
gc_nh,

rb180

Once your paper is sent to SESA, your attorney should receive some kind of acknowledgement saying the papers are received. My attorney claims it to be receipt date. I dont doubt what my attorney says because I work for a big company (35000 + employees) and I believe my company works with very reputed attorneys.

neocor said:
If i were you then I would ask the old compnay to file the I-140 for me with the pre-approved labor and then join them back. Its a pretty good deal. First time labor from NH with a company strength <10 sounds risky, that too with RIR.
If you can trust your old company take the deal.

neocor, do you think it is posiible for one to join this new company after I-140 is through? I have heard one would not be safe using the pre-approved labout untill I-140 is through. I was wondering if it is possible to join the company after I-140 is approved?

gc_nh said:
neocor, do you think it is posiible for one to join this new company after I-140 is through? I have heard one would not be safe using the pre-approved labout untill I-140 is through. I was wondering if it is possible to join the company after I-140 is approved?

If the company agrees on those terms then its possible. You dont have to be employed with the company who applies the I-140 for you. But the fact remains why whould the company do that unless he is getting something out of it. Unless offcourse the owner of the company is your relative or a good friend.

Labor from NH

My labor was applied on FEB2004. I got query on Aug2004 and my attorney replied it. Till now i have not received any confirmation about the labor certification from NH labor dept.

Has any ones labor applied in feb got approved????

Pramul

Is this RIR or Non-RIR? Exactly when did u got the query and when your Attorney replied back? I mean the Dates.

my labor was applied in NON-RIR category on Feb 2004.
i got query in Aug2004 and my replied back in Aug2004.
I am still waiting.

pramulreddy said:
my labor was applied in NON-RIR category on Feb 2004.
i got query in Aug2004 and my replied back in Aug2004.
I am still waiting.
I was just curious to know what kind of query it was. I have also applied Non-RIR in april. If you dont mind can you share what kind of query you had seen.

needGCby05 said:
Just got the news. My RIR file of March, 04 got moved to Boston in first week of Oct.
Congradulations !!! This is a great update. This gives other forum observers latest updates on where the processing is.
Please keep us updated on your processing with DOL.

needGCby05 said:
Just got the news. My RIR file of March, 04 got moved to Boston in first week of Oct.
Congrats !! BTW, What was your priority date in NH SESA? Mine was 25th March.. Keeping fingers crossed !!!