New Hampshire SESA Tracker

Yeah the dates moved back almost 5 months for both RIR and Non-RIR in March. Looks like the web site was getting updated by defualt without really checking with the DOL or SESA.
Also since then the movement has also slowed down. Non-RIR dates have moved ahead 2 months in four months since that, and RIR is stagnant in Dec 03. Although I have read here on Boston DOL forum about people who filed in RIR in jan04 moving to Boston.

New Hampshire was certianly lucarative and drawing crowd during the end of last year. Not anymore.

neocor,

Yours is filed in Non-rir in december 2003, right? I saw that NH is processing Dec'03, Have you heard anything from them regarding advertising?

ram_hanuman said:
neocor,

Yours is filed in Non-rir in december 2003, right? I saw that NH is processing Dec'03, Have you heard anything from them regarding advertising?

Yep thats right, I have been told by my lawyers that mine would be picked up for advertising any time. Will be posting as soon as I get the news.

Why do you need advertising for non-RIR? I thought advertising was necessary only for RIR and that too prior to applying for LC.

Thanks

lcrusader said:
Why do you need advertising for non-RIR? I thought advertising was necessary only for RIR and that too prior to applying for LC.

Thanks

Well then you probably dont understand the real difference between RIR and Non-RIR. Advertisment has to been done either way. The difference is the in RIR you do it before applying the labor and in Non-RIR the advertisment and interviews are done once the State SESA picks up the labour application for porcessing. They give instructions as to how the advertisment has to be placed, and all the resumes go through the SESA office.

Thank you for clearing up my mind, neocor.

My company plans to apply for my GC through NH and as they haven't done any advertising, it looks like I need to apply for non-RIR. Even though, both RIR and non-RIR are in Dec 03, are there any disadvantages in applying for non-RIR?

With PERM added into the equation, everything is uncertain for now.

lcrusader said:
Thank you for clearing up my mind, neocor.

My company plans to apply for my GC through NH and as they haven't done any advertising, it looks like I need to apply for non-RIR. Even though, both RIR and non-RIR are in Dec 03, are there any disadvantages in applying for non-RIR?

With PERM added into the equation, everything is uncertain for now.
If your company has not done any advertising till now then I would say better to go with Non-RIR. With RIR the company is required to do advertising and show some well documented selection porcess for some period. Based on that it can then apply a number of RIR labors. would have been okay to go with RIR had they done that already, else Non-RIR is fine in NH.
PERM cannot be added into the equation until it comes through. Cant count the chickens before they hatch. Therefore treat it as if its not going to come.

NH SESA Cleared At Last

Hello,

Just as an info, I got my State Labor Cleared last week.

Here are the details:

Type: Non RIR
PD : 12/02/2003
Notice to place Ad: May Ending
Issued Ad: First Week of June
Results Submitted: 07/23/2004 (Friday)
Sent to DOL Boston: 07/26/2004 (Monday)
Received Confirmation (Sent to Lawyer): 07/27/2004

Boston DOL RD: 07/30/2004

Before submitting the results, received a letter from SESA saying that I can submit the results as 30 days completed. I was surprised to see that.

See you all in Boston DOL Tracker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Info on US Tech solution

Hi Mahesh/Rinkus,

Could you please send me any information good or bad about US Tech solutions. My email is cp_451@hotmail.com. I am thinking of applying Labor/ GC through them.

Thanks for your response in advance.

GCEAD04 said:
Hi Rinkus,
Thanks for ur quick reply.my email id is:pmahesh13@hotmail.com

Thanks,
GCEAD04

My non-RIR Application was picked up by NH SESA last week. My company has subsequenlty advertised and the interview process is going on.
Will update when the report is submitted and it moves to Boston. Well if I know when it moves.

neocor

Filed for Labor in NH June 2004

Guys/Gals ... I have filed for my labor in NH and is going to be part of your forum from now on .. sharing your triumphs and downs (hopefully none) !! Anybody else who applied during this time ... guys we ought to keep in touch !!!

Any improvement in DOL processing time?

How is the Labor processing time from New Hampshire? Would people who have applied for the labor from this state share there experience. This would help a lot.
How long does it take for the processing & to hear from DOL? Though it posts as December 2003 in the website, I was a little skeptical of this time.
I was looking to send in my paper work for labor processing, just wanted to get some opinion.

digitron said:
How is the Labor processing time from New Hampshire? Would people who have applied for the labor from this state share there experience. This would help a lot.
How long does it take for the processing & to hear from DOL? Though it posts as December 2003 in the website, I was a little skeptical of this time.
I was looking to send in my paper work for labor processing, just wanted to get some opinion.

Well not sure really .. I have not seen the dates go ahead since the time I have filed mine in NH (that was in June .. still show December like it used to back then)

Rir at NH Sesa.

digitron said:

You can have best idea by reading this whole thread. Also from what i know many people with jan/feb 04 RIR applications have been moved to Boston DOL by June 04 but since then they stopped processing RIR. Mine was filed in March 04. So i guess when they start processing RIR, there will be big jump in RIR processing since there will be very few jan/feb 04 RIR applications.

can you tell me through which company you have filed the labor?

menonsatishb said:
Well not sure really .. I have not seen the dates go ahead since the time I have filed mine in NH (that was in June .. still show December like it used to back then)

Hi,

What do you exactyl mena by "but since then they stopped processing RIR"...
how do you know they have stopped processing RIR's, did u get any news from somewhere.
And if they have processing RIR then what are they processing now.

No movement in NH SESA for rir

prash_mate said:
Hi,

What do you exactyl mena by "but since then they stopped processing RIR"...
how do you know they have stopped processing RIR's, did u get any news from somewhere.
And if they have processing RIR then what are they processing now.

what i meant was there is no movement in RIR (still shows Dec 03 in Aug/04) for last 4 months.

Non-rir

Hi
Has anyone applied during March 04 got NH SESA NON-RIR cleared recently?
I still see the dates in the website as Dec 2003.
Thanks,

menonsatishb said:

NH SESA has slowed down considerably since the begining of this year. You are currently looking at atleast 7-8 months for Non-RIR and 4-5 months for RIR. It may change as the year goes by.

neocor

NH Labor info needed

Couple of questions ...
1. Anybody know a AVM number to call for NH Sesa and check status ?
2. Any tips as to how to extract information from those Labor guys ?
3. What are the things that I need (like a case no if any) to track my information ?
My lawyer would not speak to me ... and my employer too concerned about pampering the busy lawyer to whom he pays ..and ignore me who fetches him the bucks !!!