New Hampshire SESA Tracker

RIR LCA process speed in NH

The company I have been going through tells me they can have my labor within 45 days to 2 months from NH, but then the processing date is stuck at december 2003. This company also showed me some approved labors filed in april & may, where they received the approval within 45 days.

I have not applied yet, & after I send in the paper work don't want my company to reason for the delays which is pretty obvious. I want to know if there is some details I'm missing regarding the processing time. If anybody come across some details in this regard do let me know.

Digitron: I think your company might be outright lying. I am a March 04 RIR filer at NH and still have not heard anything yet. How big is your company? is it a consulting company?

Is this company US Tech solutions? I heard the same explanation from them, i too am curious how they can/were able to get it so fast.

digitron said:
The company I have been going through tells me they can have my labor within 45 days to 2 months from NH, but then the processing date is stuck at december 2003. This company also showed me some approved labors filed in april & may, where they received the approval within 45 days.

I have not applied yet, & after I send in the paper work don't want my company to reason for the delays which is pretty obvious. I want to know if there is some details I'm missing regarding the processing time. If anybody come across some details in this regard do let me know.

digitron said:

If they showed you some approved labour then it probably is ture, unless they are showing you some forged papers, just to make you apply through them.
But the reality is that there is no way you are going to get the Labour approved in anywhere less than 4 months that too RIR. The big factor still remains that there is only one person who processes all the applications in the NH SESA office. Lately the person visits the offices to make sure the company does have a proper office in NH. I think you may be better off applying from Maine. NH is nomore lucrative as far as labor is concerned.

neocor

Is this company US Tech Solutions? I am very desperate to know more about this company as they offered me to get my GC in 9-10 months. Any information regarding this company is greatly appreciated.

any recent non-RIR approvals from NH SESA?

Hello Alll,
Has any one recently got approvals from NH SESA for non-RIR applications?
Tracker indicates that SESA is currently processing Dec' 03 applications. I wonder how accurate that information is.

thanks
gc_nh

gc_nh said:
Hello Alll,
Has any one recently got approvals from NH SESA for non-RIR applications?
Tracker indicates that SESA is currently processing Dec' 03 applications. I wonder how accurate that information is.

thanks
gc_nh

I believe that information is accurate. It used to show Jan 04 in Feb this year. That was absolutely wrong. They have corrected it from March. NH SESA never cleared (RIR or Non-RIR) anything in less than 6 months. You might find some exceptional cases where the RIR got forwarded to Boston in 2-3 months, other than that I think the dates there are accurate now.

LCA from NH

Hi All
I started my GC from NJ in Apr'2002 and waited so long. When it comes to get LCA cleared, unfortunately my company doesnt seem to survive for even an year or so.

I am talking with one of the NH based company, who has headquarter in Burlington, MA. They have one active office in NH also. They are promising me that the LCA would be filed from NH and there wont be any issue. I read in this thread, that NH officials are physically checking the office. Would there be any problem? Again, nobody knows how long it will take to clear the backlog of 8 months.

Please help...

madhurip said:
Hi All
I started my GC from NJ in Apr'2002 and waited so long. When it comes to get LCA cleared, unfortunately my company doesnt seem to survive for even an year or so.

I am talking with one of the NH based company, who has headquarter in Burlington, MA. They have one active office in NH also. They are promising me that the LCA would be filed from NH and there wont be any issue. I read in this thread, that NH officials are physically checking the office. Would there be any problem? Again, nobody knows how long it will take to clear the backlog of 8 months.

Please help...

If the company has a working office in NH then there is no problem. Its true that INS is visiting the offices if they are in doubt. The best way to make sure would be to ask for a copy of any previously approved labor from NH from the company. If the office in NH is newly created then surely you can expect a tough verification from INS officials. If the company has any current labor approvals then you are probably safe.

neocor

neocor said:
I believe that information is accurate. It used to show Jan 04 in Feb this year. That was absolutely wrong. They have corrected it from March. NH SESA never cleared (RIR or Non-RIR) anything in less than 6 months. You might find some exceptional cases where the RIR got forwarded to Boston in 2-3 months, other than that I think the dates there are accurate now.

Thanks neocor.
Non-RIR processing is stuck at Dec 03 for quite some time. RIR case are stuck there for much longer. I was curious if any one who applied in Jan or Feb have received any communication from SESA.
Mine was applied in April. Not sure when my application would be picked up.

Is there anyway to find out how much time the SESA office takes to move the application to Boston once they receive the recruiting effort report?
Probably it may vary case by case but there must be some standard period the SESA officer takes to examine the case and forward it to Boston.

New excel file ... NHLaborStatusList.xls

Guys ... I have created a new excel file where in we can register ourselves and update our statuses.
If a file like this already exists ... I apologise and would love to register my case in that file then.
Incase no file exists ... Please feel free to use the file and add useful columns if you think more information needs to be used ...

menonsatishb,
Mine is march 20 2004 RIR Software Developer with finance experience. Can you update the spreadsheet ?
Thanks

Shudigidi said:
menonsatishb,
Mine is march 20 2004 RIR Software Developer with finance experience. Can you update the spreadsheet ?
Thanks

How does this spreadsheet work? everyone just adds thier info and reattach the file?

I gathered all the information from the previous posts and am atatching the Spreadsheet. If you see any incorrect information please correct it

Thank you Ram_hanuman for the list on processing dates.
Here are my details.
NH
NONRIR
APR 2004
have not heard yet from NH SESA

thanks,

I attached the updated spreadsheet with the info of gc_2005. But in case if someone wants to update their info please save the latest version of the sheet, add/modify your info and then in your reply attach the updated sheet.

Thanks
Ram

Recruitment results were submitted for my case last week to NH SESA. I updated the spread sheet.

its now Jan 04

Its limping further, but moving on. Good to see that the processing times for NH SESA has moved to Jan 04 for both RIR and non RIR.
I was wondeing if any body on this forum have had their application processing that are filed later than Jan 04 ?

gc_nh said:
Its limping further, but moving on. Good to see that the processing times for NH SESA has moved to Jan 04 for both RIR and non RIR.
I was wondeing if any body on this forum have had their application processing that are filed later than Jan 04 ?

I have seen couple of guys in the Boston DOL thread who have got their NH RIR applications (filed after feb 04) forwarded to Boston. Those lucky guys dint have to loliter in this thread.