New Dec 2001 Tracker continuation to old one

congrats mainer

H\'ve been following you from boston DOL tracker! My 140 is filed last week in the same EB2(B+5) category..good to see your approval in the same category without any RFE\'s..
all the best for 485 !

I was surprised too!

CT01, I was very surprised to not have gotten an RFE too. I was mentally prepared for an RFE. I didn\'t expect this to go thru\' easily, but then I didn\'t expect to see an RFE at Boston DOL either.

Good luck Buddy!

Do you mean http://instrack.sce.net/?

If this is what you are refering to, then it has already been updated.

Pd date please

Hello nagaprasad,

Congratulations. Can you please put your pd. My EAC is 02-009,
RD is 08/15/2001. But my PD is Apr 99. Are you ahead of my PD. Can you please clarify?

No Title

gcFunWaiting,

It seems that you are trying to correlate the approvals with PD\'s....I don\'t think the approval has anything to do with PD. Something should have happened to your case by now...My advice is to ask your attorney to contact INS.

Wish you best of luck...

thanks,
raju

Got a RFE.

Hi guys.

I just heard that a RFE has been raised on Feb 11 02 for my I140. Waiting for the actual Document.

File: EB2(3 Yrs BS + 9 Yrs Exp.)
EAC-02-054-xxxxx
ND: 12/04/01

Thanks

No Title

rationcard, what\'s happening with yours, check INS info line and post ur status. See you in 485 forum. thanks

Congratulations.

Still I am waiting. My Eac# is EAC 02 072 xxxxx and filed in EB2. I had ur medicals done. are u in NJ? If so where are u going for medicals. Good luck in 485.

Thanks