New Dec 2001 Tracker continuation to old one

Hi here are my details ....

I don\'t know the ND because my lawyer didn\'t send me the copy of the receipt. I know RD is 12/28 and # is EAC 02 072 xxxxx. Post any progress on ur case.

Thanks

Thanks - GCCrusader and Paaps

Thanks for the response, and posting the List of Documents.

Query regarding Bith Certificate

hi,
I dont have birth certificate but I have two letters from my relatives
stating my birth date. The letters are not notorized, are these letters sufficient.
Thanks

GCCrusader. Help !

Congrats Gccrusader. H\'ve been following your messages for a while. Thanks for your info!

My labor petition just got cerified from boston DOL in EB2(BS + 5yrs) RIR category. My question is since i see a lot of queries in eb2 category for 140, can i file 140 in eb3 category or in both EB2 and EB3 from vermont itself?.

In your previous messages , i saw your message conveying that yu h\'ve filed in both categories.
can you do with single labor cetification within in the same center(VSC)?

Appreciate for your feedback!

I know you canfile two

I know for sure you can file multiple 140 at the same center.

i had however filed at two different centers using two different Labor certifications that my company had.

But you can file under EB 2 and EB 3 ...at the same center using the same labor talk to you attorney.

But if i were you i would apply under EB 3 and wait...things are moving very fast these days i saw a DEc 28th approval under EB 3

With Priority dates being current and they say they will stay curent for some more time...there is no difference in EB 1/2/3 when it comes to 485.

So just file EB 3 and see what happens.

Approved. ND:12/14/2001

ND: 12/14/2001
EAC # 02-063-*****
AD: 01/31/02

LC: Substitute labor (EB3)

johnleee, check yours. Sounds like Jan 31, 2002 seems to be the day lots of I-140s have been approved.

Next, 1-485 AOS.

Thanks and Good Luck.

APPROVED !

EAC 020555**** ND 12/5/01
EB2 AD 02/5/02

got approved today, this thread has helped me
a lot, goodluck to everybody, hang in there,
hope your turn comes in sooner.
god bless ! see you in 485

Do INS check form 1040 (tax return filing) seriously??

I showed some loss (tax accountant did the trick) year 1999 to reduce tax withold. I am in H-1B. Do you think it will be a problem?

GCCrusader!

Thanks a lot for your response.

H\'ve talked to my attorney, and he was telling that since we applied for labor in EB2 category, It has to go thru in EB2 for 140. But he said we would check on it.
Also, i got my labor certification in a company which i just joined in december. So my attorney was doing all the documentation for i140 filing and was telling that my W2 nor my payslips are needed for 140 filing(becuz i just joined the company in dec 2001) and since he is enclosing all the financial statements of the company.He has also done my education evaluation.
My question is i see a lot of queries for W2\'s...how imp is that to enclose emloyee W2 while filing?? as my attorney says its unessaccary.
but i do h\'ve the pay slips and W2(wages for one month only)

Please help me !!

Thanks Gc crusader.

Info for CTo1

W 2 is not required to be filed unless asked for in a RFE.
Usually it is not the w2 of the emplyee that the INS asks for...
They normally ask for Employers ability to pay candidate stated salary.
In response to that...the company provides INS with your pay stubs and the company\'s quartely tax returns to satisfy the INS about the ability to pay the candidate.

Coming to the question of EB 2 and EB 3....i have a suggestion...IF the INS declines the case or issues a RFE regarding the eligibility of the candidate under the said catogory...then you can re apply using the other catogory...It is better to wait... then to file one more and confuse the matter.

Under the present processing times you shopuld be through in a few days/weeks.And the 485 dates are said to stay current till end of this year atleast...so even if you refile under the new catogory you should be able to apply this year surely.

anyways let me do so research on this ..i will post in a couple of days.

I understand the tension ..but have patience...

New approvals

I dont see any approvals after Dec 06th. Can you guys please update as soon as you hear from AVM.

RD 12/26
PD 01/07
EAC 02-070-xxxx

I 140 Approved EAC 02-067-****

Yahoooooooooooooooo
Today heard the AVM that my case has been approved
Details
EB3 RD 12/11/2001 ND 12/19/2001 AD 02/06/2002
Thanks for the help
Wish you all best of luck
TG