• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Nepal Winners List your Interview Date

Garyloves

Registered Users (C)
All Nepali winners of DV2008 are requested to list your interview date either by CP or AOS with the case no. please.
Mine is DV69**

From Nepal.

Anyone doing CP from Kathmand????

Hey fellow ! Since, my case no. is 69** and NL dated 22nd March 2007 ! and your's is 3*** and NL date is 29th March, 2007. I can't work out how these NL number works. Interesting huh!

i will, if my number ever becomes current :)

Hey levelheaded, don't worry, be a positive, you will get appointment date. i heard somewhere CN more than 18000 in Nepal. And also i heard all winner of 2007 got the appointment date yaar.

Good Luck

Hey fellow ! Since, my case no. is 69** and NL dated 22nd March 2007 ! and your's is 3*** and NL date is 29th March, 2007. I can't work out how these NL number works. Interesting huh!

Looking your post, me too couldn't understand. May they first finished work of packaging NL and did process of dispatch.

Anyway, Grayloves, doing CP from Kathmandu???

i think your CN is going to be current on Feb. Good luck.

Hey levelheaded, don't worry, be a positive, you will get appointment date. i heard somewhere CN more than 18000 in Nepal. And also i heard all winner of 2007 got the appointment date yaar.

Good Luck

Looking your post, me too couldn't understand. May they first finished work of packaging NL and did process of dispatch.

Anyway, Grayloves, doing CP from Kathmandu???

i think your CN is going to be current on Feb. Good luck.
Thanks for the glimmer of hope, Fellow. :D
Goodluck with your case, do keep us posted!

Guys,
This might not be the correct thread, but if anybody knows about this, please inform
My interview date is fixed on 1st week of Nov, and today I recieved the letter from US embassy asking to bring "original citizenship certificate" in the interview. I am wondering if anyone has similar exprience. Since, I already submitted my Birth certificate (english) and passport copies, I dont understand why they need "Original citenship certificate" .

CN : AS31xx

You mentioned your interview date is fixed on 1st week of nov. When you submitted your birth certificate and passport copies?

When I got the second letter from NCC, along with that there was a letter from US embassy to submit the original birth certificates and passport copies by post, so that it will make them easier to process the documents during the interview. I had send them the requested documents about 10 days ago.

When I got the second letter from NCC, along with that there was a letter from US embassy to submit the original birth certificates and passport copies by post, so that it will make them easier to process the documents during the interview. I had send them the requested documents about 10 days ago.

Are you doing AOS?

guys, I am sorry, I really dont understand the jargon. Could you tell me what is AOS and CP. As far as I know, I am going for normal interview, that usual DV winners living outside US do.

btw, any updates on your interview date?
Fellow,
You stated that your interview date is on Nov? When ? Start/Mid/End of Nov?
I guess either way we can share our experiences. Where are you based?

btw, any updates on your interview date?
Fellow,
You stated that your interview date is on Nov? When ? Start/Mid/End of Nov?
I guess either way we can share our experiences. Where are you based?

Hi,

Same as yours Sagamihara. Just preparing documents for this day. I am doing CP from Kathmandu. When i finished my interview, i will post my experience here.

I never ever heard that someone send documents before appointment day. You are giving CP from Japan, So, May they want to confirm you are citizen of nepal, i think so.

Best of luck.

Fellow,
Thanks for the answer. I wanted to ask you something about finiancial evidence. For me, as I have no one eligible to fill those I-** stuffs in US. I am thinking of showing my bank statement and my current job/salary statement only. What are you planning to do? And while showing the bank statement, I can show I am above the 125% of the poverty guideline and my experience might be helpful in getting a job in US. What is your plan? Any suggestions on that?

Sagamihara_boy
AS3xxx

In first half of Nov.

And thanks

I will share my experience as my best.

Where are you garyloves? Doing cp from Kathmandu?