• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Nepal embassy announced 7% limit hit

Hi Simon, if I get my visa for the DV-2014 it's possible that I give my 2015 CN to Rafik?

Hi Simon, if I get my visa for the DV-2014, it's possu

Wow that would be nice. Like a physical golden ticket - that you could pass on to someone. Mind you I would have given mine away about 30 times this year....

We had rumor from all over the wold same this !!!!
From china, paris.....
So since its not officially published I would say the visas are still available...
I believe that the ones on APs are toast for EU, and there is no possible rescheduling for late comers.
My prediction for when that would happen (interviews would start being cancelled) was around August 20th. It happened on August 21st. Very accurate prediction, even though pne day was delayed.
I also remember SusieQQQ was leaving the forum if that happens before the beginning of September. Well deserved, Susie. You are welcome to have left the forum!

My prediction for when that would happen (interviews would start being cancelled) was around August 20th. It happened on August 21st. Very accurate prediction, even though pne day was delayed.
I also remember SusieQQQ was leaving the forum if that happens before the beginning of September. Well deserved, Susie. You are welcome to have left the forum!

Your memory being faulty, dear Raevsky. I don't recall ever denying that interviews would be cancelled. What I did dispute was a view that KCC would make all cases current and then cancel interviews- which they have not done of course. My posts have been cautioning for a long time that the end of the fiscal year can see cancellations, citing Bangladesh and Iran as examples. Anyway, find the post to back up your memory? You're remembering either the post or the author wrong. Good luck.

The EU quota is clearly and definitely increased!
Its gonna be around 19k this year.

Your memory being faulty, dear Raevsky. I don't recall ever denying that interviews would be cancelled. What I did dispute was a view that KCC would make all cases current and then cancel interviews- which they have not done of course. My posts have been cautioning for a long time that the end of the fiscal year can see cancellations, citing Bangladesh and Iran as examples. Anyway, find the post to back up your memory? You're remembering either the post or the author wrong. Good luck.

Right, I found the post. I offered to leave the forum if all remaining EU interviews were cancelled before the end of August, which was the nonsense Raevsky had been spouting. Entire unedited post :

"How do this get proven, Raevsky? If you will agree that the only unambiguous way to prove your argument is notice of all remaining EU interviews being cancelled before the end of August - this being the standard and you do not try to change your argument retroactively yet again. - I will take this bet with you. I would be lenient : when you lose, you do not have to leave if you come back on and in every forum where you have spouted this, admit in capital letters you were wrong and apologise . If you win, I will leave." June 23 2014.

So - assuming that we reach the end of the month without all remaining EU interviews being cancelled - not only do I happily stay, but I expect to see large apologies from Raevsky.

Actually I nearly left the forum originally because of Raevsky's nonsense and only came back because of a number of people asking me to. It's been quite nice with Raevsky gone (my opinion) but he seems intent to try irritate me again as the sole purpose of his sudden reappearance. In line with my decision a while ago to rid myself of unnecessary irritants, Raevsky will now joining Sloner on my "ignore" list. Hm.... There is one thing the two have in common, I wonder what else?

Last edited:

Interviews have not been canceled in reality. Whoever got current- got/will be interviewed. CEAC is a proof (NPL 40145 has been issued, many visas issued above 40k, my visas 39XXX have been issued as well and as I remember, last year you said I had ZERO, NADA, ZILCH, NULL chances of getting current). So I am super happy that your prediction was incorrect. Also you predicted AS and AF to have higher cutoffs for September.

APs, missing documents and other odd cases (KCC or embassy screw ups) have lost their spot and have to wait to get visas allocated again. If ever. It is easy to check that for example WRW post (where interview schedule is available) is issuing visas happily.

Last edited:
Right now I am feeling so luckly cause they pre-poned my interview from 31st Aug to 13th and got my visa! I am sorry for all who missed out (I could be one of them). I am sure that are many Nepalese like me who faced interview from outside of the country hence Nepal's total issued visas could be well over 3500.

Right now I am feeling so luckly cause they pre-poned my interview from 31st Aug to 13th and got my visa! I am sorry for all who missed out (I could be one of them). I am sure that are many Nepalese like me who faced interview from outside of the country hence Nepal's total issued visas could be well over 3500.

Wow, that was a stroke of luck!

Phew! Well done on that piece of luck!

HCongracch
congratulation......