Nebraska June filers - any FP appts yet?

sarahs456

Registered Users (C)
It seems that the Texas filers are getting/have got fingerprint appointments, but so far I haven't seen any from Nebraska. Is anyone getting FP appointments? I'm getting worried because I have a trip out of town planned for the end of July/beginning of August, and it would just be my luck for the FP notice to come just after I go away and for me to miss the appointment.

It seems that the Texas filers are getting/have got fingerprint appointments, but so far I haven't seen any from Nebraska. Is anyone getting FP appointments? I'm getting worried because I have a trip out of town planned for the end of July/beginning of August, and it would just be my luck for the FP notice to come just after I go away and for me to miss the appointment.

Even I am also on same boat received date 06/06

Even I am in the same boat. Received date 06/07/2007
It seems NSC guys are really processing the applications very slowly compared to TSC guys:mad:

my 2 collegues have got their FP apointment from NSC scheduled on 7/7/07. their RD is 6/4/07 and application was sent on 31st May. another one from same batch with RD 6/4 @ NSC didnt get his FP yet. Others from TSC have got it on various dates in July.

FP Notice

my 2 collegues have got their FP apointment from NSC scheduled on 7/7/07. their RD is 6/4/07 and application was sent on 31st May. another one from same batch with RD 6/4 @ NSC didnt get his FP yet. Others from TSC have got it on various dates in July.

Is any one received FP Notice after date 6/5/2007 from NSC ? Please update here.

My RD is 06/07/2007 also and have not received the FP notice.
Once the dates are retrogressed, USCIS stops processing 485 till PD becomes current again. Does that mean they'd stop sending the FP notices or we should still expect the FP notices to arrive any day? Any ideas?
Thanks!

my lawyer sent my case to NS and it was transferred to TSC. I am the principal however my husband's checks got cashed first and he got fp for 7/12
Mine has not arrived yet

I see two people on trackitt with FP's from Nebraska and notice dates after 6/7/07. One has a notice date of 6/14 and the other 6/20. So some people are getting them, it seems.

I'm still waiting. :(

Once the dates are retrogressed, USCIS stops processing 485 till PD becomes current again. Does that mean they'd stop sending the FP notices or we should still expect the FP notices to arrive any day? Any ideas?
Thanks!

I don't think so. The processing continues until I-485 is ready for approval, then stops until PD becomes current again.

I hope so...:rolleyes:

At www.trackitt.com, I am seeing at least one case with RD 06/07 receive FP notice.

I do recommend you add your cases if you already have not so that everyone can benefit from the info.

we're having our FP tomorrow

See my signature, I'll update as soon as I get more information.

My I-140/485 RD is 05/30 and ND is 06/05. No FP notice yet. Its NSC. Getting little worried now.
Could it be that I may have got stuck on Name check and they won't send FP until name check is done?

Hello,
My husband is the primary filer and our case was sent to NSC Receipt date 06/08/07
Notice date 06/25/07.
We have not yet received FP Notice .
Details
EB3/ October 2002 India
Labor approved September 2006
I-140 Premium Processing Sept 20 2006.
Filed 485/EAD/AP ON JUNE 7
RD 06/08/07
ND 06/25/07
FP Did not receive.

Thanks!

As matter of fact... they are stopping approving case that without a VISA# attached. Not stopping processing it.

So, you can see a lot of retro victims get multiple FP notices, EADs and APs.

BTW, I am filing the same time like yours. As of 7/9, no FP notice yet.

Thanks!

As matter of fact... they are stopping approving case that without a VISA# attached. Not stopping processing it.

So, you can see a lot of retro victims get multiple FP notices, EADs and APs.

BTW, I am filing the same time like yours. As of 7/9, no FP notice yet.

Update regarding FP Notices

My RD: 6/5/07 AND MY ND : 6/14/07. NSC

I called up USCIS on 6/2/07 regarding FP notices. The agent told me that the notices should be sent within 30 days from the RD. She suggested that If I dont get them before 7/5/07, plz call the uscis.

I did call the USCIS today and spoke with an agent. She told me that 30 days is counted from the ND. So, she suggested to wait for the next 2 weeks.

As of today, I have not got my FP Notices. Let me wait for the next 2 weeks....

update

We (the whole family) had our FP today at 8 am, very smooth. we had to fill a form for each one, about 15 minutes waiting to be called, then they got the fingerprints, pictures and signature of each of us. I just got home and found the LUD has changed to 7/9/07. I'll keep you guys updated.